1568 Hidden Ranch Dr., Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mark Laing Creative Photography

WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Award Winner 2019!

From London - British - "what's up with that accent!"

Relaxed, calming and professional. Super fast turnaround on super creative photos. I try and put 100 or so photos online that night so you can ogle them before the honeymoon.

Gay Wedding Competent.

Super Creative Weddings and engagement shoots

Videography - using still photos and video for awesome wedding videos! Yes, I do video as well, sometimes solo, often with a team - I have access to all the stills and video for amazing fusion photography.

We have drones - drones are so much fun for the right venue - check it out!

Beautiful Brides (and Grooms!) by Design.

You keep the photos. The highest resolution I can make 'em! On a cool custom flash drive, disk, or online - however, YOU want them delivered.

I'll create a special wedding mini-site for family viewing. It will be a password-protected URL for all your final photos - share with friends and family.

Wedding and Event Videos: https://vimeo.com/marklaingphotography/videos

Video montage: uploaded to FaceBook or wherever you wish.

And video montage: http://www.animoto.com/play/2c5miNcas3XcC4306bdOeQ

Hardcopy Books for the coffee table: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2549759

For a bride and groom, the wedding photographer is very often the longest lasting relationship among all the vendors. The venue is never visited again, the food is eaten, the dress put away and the fancy invitations put in a drawer. But the photos live forever.

Or just check out my website at https://www.marklaing.com and please mention WeddingWire!

Or...please text or call me on 310 968 4970 or email me at "photographer [AT] marklaing.com" and we'll figure out a way to work together!

Follow Mark Laing Creative Photography on

Mark Laing Creative Photography 5
Mark Laing Creative Photography 6
Mark Laing Creative Photography 7

Michelle George · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photos and Video from Mark!

We are so so glad we had Mark for our engagement photos, and both our small intimate wedding ceremony and large family/friends ceremony and reception! Our theme was “under the stars” and so we did our engagement photos at Griffith Observatory. The photos came out amazing and we had so much fun. We used the photos for our Save the Dates and wedding website. The photos and videos from our two ceremonies came out beautiful and the video gave a chance to family who couldn’t make the wedding to experience our happy day. Mark sent us prints of our photos and copies of all the pictures and videos in a beautiful and personalized box with matching personalized usbs. Thanks again Mark for being such a great part of our day!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Mark Laing Creative Photography's reply:

Michelle and Jeff were so kind, so easy-going and such good sports - we kinda took over the Griffith Park Observatory for the “under the stars” shoot and everyone there seemed to enjoy being part of the love and romance.  Michelle and Jeff were so elegant (after a few nifty wardrobe changes) and onlookers smiled, stared admiringly and went “ooh and ahh”.  It was like the scene from La La Land in Griffith Park and the magic didn’t stop there.  Yep, Michelle and Jeff danced their way into my heart at the engagement shoot and on to the small church wedding and the large\family do at the Skirball where these two did an amazing rendition of that famous movie dance.  It passed my “goose bumps” test.  Superb.   And yes I got it all on video from multiple camera angles.   I only wish there was a third wedding of theirs to photograph - I’d be there tomorrow.

Meagan · Married on 08/04/2018

We worked with Mark for both our engagement photos and our wedding and it was such a pleasure! He's so kind and we always felt very comfortable around him. The photos and the videos from Mark are stunning and we're so glad he was able to capture this special time in our lives.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Mark Laing Creative Photography's reply:

Meagan and Jacob had the kind of wedding you wanted to photograph over and over. They were simply the most charming, delightful and photogenic couple you could ask for. Big Sur, engagement photos on the beach, cliffs and sea mist - it's the sort of stuff you arrange at a styled wedding (posed shoot) but here it was for real and they were gorgeous!

Mark Laing Creative Photography Pricing

Mark Laing Creative Photography Price Rates

Mark Laing Creative Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video

Real Weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Pure Light Photography
    Pure Light Photography Wedding Photographers

I enjoyed working with Mark on a collaborative photo shoot. He is professional, loves what he does and it shows in his work. I look forward to working with Mark on many more projects in the future.

• A.G. Cinematography
    A.G. Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Mark is a fantastic photographer whom I love to work with. He is kind, considerate, and very helpful. As a videographer, he's very respectful of my work, willing to work with me, and communicate effectively. I only hope I'm the same way! He's a great guy with a great eye (hey, that rhymes) so I definitely recommend him to anyone who is on the lookout for a fantastic wedding photographer.

• 1568 Hidden Ranch Dr. Simi Valley, CA, 93063 See on map
    424-352-7117 (Phone number)
    805-842-2338 (Other Phone Number)
    Any time