Marissa Murdy Photography

$2,250 Most Popular Price

• Samantha
    Samantha P. Married on 10/16/2021

Marissa was fantastic!

Marissa was absolutely fantastic to work with. My wife and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera and Marissa was able to work with us and get BEAUTIFUL pictures out of our awkwardness. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Haley B. Married on 02/29/2020

I can't even!

Marissa was actually the only wedding photographer we looked at for our wedding. She was a suggested vendor for our venue at Grand Superior Lodge in Two Harbors, MN. We looked at her website and fell in love with her style of photography on her website and her prices. We met with her at a local Caribou and decided within an hour of leaving the Cafe that she was PERFECT!
    She was super flexible with her schedule and rescheduled our last minute engagement session due to bad weather, and our engagement photos turned out amazing!
    Marissa was traveling for two months before our wedding and was still super responsive to all the emails I had sent her with a million questions about the wedding, I never felt like she left my Husband and I in the dark about anything. She was so helpful on our wedding day and was patient with me and my wedding party the day of. She even helped me clean the bottom of my wedding dress when it got completely muddy from the dirt in the snow when my wedding party wasn't around!
    She guided my husband and myself in performing wedding tasks, such as how to cut our wedding cake, throughout the day. She was super professional and knew how to arrange family and friends in all our photos.
    Marissa is so down to earth and was so calm and willing to go with the flow on the wedding day while still doing her job 110%. She fit right into our day and all my friends and family were impressed with her photos and loved her cuteness and personality.
    I can't even imagine how my wedding photos would have turned out if not for her. We had our wedding on 2/29/2020 and she sent us sneak peeks 2 days later! They are PERFECT and we can't wait to see the rest! Marissa also includes her own polaroid photos in her wedding packages, which also turned out so cute. My husband and I are so grateful for her service and are going to be recommending her for others who are looking for a photographer. Seriously check her out and book with her ahead of time! She books up quick!
    Morgan Married on 10/12/2018

Marissa Murdy needs to be your choice!

We worked with Marissa for both our engagement and wedding in October of 2018. Words cannot describe how happy we are with her as a person and the quality of work she offers. She was absolutely wonderful to work with to arrange sessions and great with communication overall. Marissa answered all of our questions and provided great insight for locations and poses of pictures. We honestly felt like she was part of our big day and not just some 'hire' for the day which made our experience as a couple even more special. If you are looking for a photographer, look no more! She needs to be your choice!

Andover, 55304
Location of (Marissa Murdy Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding