Seattle, WA 98144 Map · Phone number

About Mariah Gentry Photography

Mariah Gentry Photography is located in Seattle, Washington. With over 11 years of experience, an upbeat personality, and constant smile, my goal is to make your day incredible and to capture the emotion and beauty of your special day. I believe that every bride deserves to have beautiful wedding photographs and memories to cherish for a lifetime. My favorite part of a wedding is seeing the expressions on the couple’s face when they see each other for the first time. It melts my heart every time!

I am prepared to work with all budgets, and there are never any hidden fees. In addition, all photographs are edited and returned to client no later than 2 weeks after the shoot. All of my packages include rights to all photographs and professional editing of a portion of the images.

Please visit my website at: www.mariahgentry.com

Follow Mariah Gentry Photography on

Rosehill Community Center
2e2ab23da5 k 51 206693 159301872627054

151 Reviews for Mariah Gentry Photography

Jake Stern · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Mariah is the ideal wedding photographer

Mariah was the ideal photographer for our wedding. She was prompt, kind, enthusiastic, creative, sensitive to our needs, and knew the exact right questions to ask of us to make all of our lives easier, while also providing thoughtful feedback to ensure a smooth photo taking process. She handled overeager parents and not-always-cooperative young kids with a deftness that went above and beyond. When mentioning to others how quickly we received the edited images from our event, almost everyone remarked with jealousy due to both the fast turnaround and the quality of the pictures. Mariah is a calming presence, an outstandingly skilled photographer, and an ideal photographer for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Hong · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Passionate, Thoughtful, and Masterful Photographer

Our special day could not have been captured more elegantly without the expertise at Mariah's fingertips! Her spirit loosened up our wedding day jitters and she was so, so good at shooting us in our natural element. Mariah had already pre-planned places to take photos and communicating with her leading up to the big day was reassuring and easy every step of the way. We couldn't recommend Mariah more for your Pacific Northwest wedding photography needs!

Daniel and Michelle Hong

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Jordan

jordan cook · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Mariah is absolutely AMAZING!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking right now and hire Mariah immediately! She is not only the sweetest person we've ever met but she did such an amazing job on our engagement photos and we are so excited for her to take our wedding photos in September. My fiance and I had never taken professional pictures before she directed us so well. She made us feel incredibly comfortable. We loved every minute of our session. And not only does she take amazing photos but she even helped us with our wedding day timeline! Mariah's work is truly something special. I'm recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mariah Gentry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300
    Slideshow
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• K&F Catering Wedding Caterers

Mariah Gentry Photography has as a professional and organized and talented, I've known her for a little over 4 years and have worked with her on a few weddings in the past. I am always impressed with her positive attitude and work!

• Karr Productions Wedding DJs

Mariah was great to work with on a recent wedding that I just DJ. Some of her strong points are very professional, Able to go with the flow of the day and going that extra mile to make sure her customers are happy. I would recommend here to any couples I know looking for a photographer.

• Flowers! Wedding Florists

In addition to taking great, creative pictures, Mariah Gentry is very professional and efficient. It's a joy to work with a photographer who so thoroughly enjoys her craft and the people she works with.

• Seattle, 98144 See on map
    2069144087 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mariah Gentry Photography)