Seattle, WA 98144 Map · Phone number

About Mariah Gentry Photography

Mariah Gentry Photography is located in Seattle, Washington. With over 9 years of experience, an upbeat personality, and constant smile, my goal is to make your day incredible and to capture the emotion and beauty of your special day. I believe that every bride deserves to have beautiful wedding photographs and memories to cherish for a lifetime. My favorite part of a wedding is seeing the expressions on the couple’s face when they see each other for the first time. It melts my heart every time!

I am prepared to work with all budgets, and there are never any hidden fees. In addition, all photographs are edited and returned to client no later than 2 weeks after the shoot - often much sooner. All of my packages include rights to all photographs and professional editing of a portion of the images.

Please visit my website at: www.mariahgentry.com

Follow Mariah Gentry Photography on

Mariah Gentry Photography 5
Mariah Gentry Photography 6
Mariah Gentry Photography 7

Jake Stern · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Mariah is the ideal wedding photographer

Mariah was the ideal photographer for our wedding. She was prompt, kind, enthusiastic, creative, sensitive to our needs, and knew the exact right questions to ask of us to make all of our lives easier, while also providing thoughtful feedback to ensure a smooth photo taking process. She handled overeager parents and not-always-cooperative young kids with a deftness that went above and beyond. When mentioning to others how quickly we received the edited images from our event, almost everyone remarked with jealousy due to both the fast turnaround and the quality of the pictures. Mariah is a calming presence, an outstandingly skilled photographer, and an ideal photographer for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Laura Dimmit · Married on 09/15/2019

amazing photos + so fun and easy to work with

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was one the things I cared most about going into the planning process. Working with Mariah for both engagement and wedding photos was a fantastic experience from start to finish. She is a super responsive communicator, very thoughtful, and had great suggestions for different points in the process (i.e. putting together outfits for engagement photos that will look nice on film). The turnaround on getting our photos back was also so impressive (just shy of 2 weeks), but clearly nothing was sacrificed in terms of quality. On the day of the wedding, Mairah made things so easy for all of us. We had some intermittent drippy weather, and she came prepared with umbrellas and even brought a second shooter to help manage all the logistics. She was great at managing group photos--getting people posed, interacting with kids to prompt a smile, and generally making a process that can sometimes feel arduous instead feel relaxed. We also ended up with some really lovely candids from various points in our day, and this is extra impressive because I know that the lighting at our venue was pretty challenging to work with! Overall, we are just so happy with our photos, and I feel like we absolutely lucked out in getting to work with Mariah. She is exactly the kind of upbeat, organized, and fun presence that you want around on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Mariah Gentry Photography 8
    Mariah Gentry Photography 9
    Mariah Gentry Photography 10
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 09/13/2019

Mariah is a dream to work with!

I had contacted numerous photographers in the area when researching a wedding photographer, and I am so glad I chose Mariah. Choosing a wedding photographer is such a significant part of the wedding planning, and it becomes a huge part of the wedding day itself. Mariah stood out to me because of her professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail. In addition, her wedding packages were easy to understand with no hidden costs and everything is truly an amazing value for the high quality work she provides, not to mention the 2 week turn around for images was fantastic!
    I did a bridal portrait session with Mariah a few weeks before the wedding, and it went so well that I knew the wedding day would be great. I had never done this and she made me feel so comfortable. Mariah was with us all day on our wedding (as well as her assistant second photographer)! From the moment she arrived she was exuberant and cheerful. She helped keep me calm when I was having moments of stress. She is excellent at providing cues, and giving direction. Everyone in our wedding party noticed how on top of it she was and it was such a relief knowing she had it handled. While being cute and adorable, she can still give direction and get people’s attention when needed which was very helpful and allowed us to use our time more efficiently. Transitions were easier because she worked with our venue wedding coordinator. Mariah is so knowledgeable and gave great recommendations for our wedding party photo locations. She truly knows the business well, she knew many of the staff at our venue, as well my makeup/hair stylist, and she has a great reputation among all.
    Mariah has a very kind & genuine personality, and she really cares about her clients! We adore our wedding photos and are so glad we will be able to cherish them for years to come! We absolutely recommend Mariah Gentry Photography.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Mariah Gentry Photography 23
    Mariah Gentry Photography 24

Mariah Gentry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• K&F Catering
    K&F Catering Wedding Caterers

Mariah Gentry Photography has as a professional and organized and talented, I've known her for a little over 4 years and have worked with her on a few weddings in the past. I am always impressed with her positive attitude and work!

• Karr Productions
    Karr Productions Wedding DJs

Mariah was great to work with on a recent wedding that I just DJ. Some of her strong points are very professional, Able to go with the flow of the day and going that extra mile to make sure her customers are happy. I would recommend here to any couples I know looking for a photographer.

• Flowers!
    Flowers! Wedding Florists

In addition to taking great, creative pictures, Mariah Gentry is very professional and efficient. It's a joy to work with a photographer who so thoroughly enjoys her craft and the people she works with.