Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marble Slab Creamery - Catering

We are Marble Slab Creamery Catering.  We bring the freshest ice cream on earth to your wedding!  All of our ice cream is made fresh in our store especially for your big day.  Nothing has been premade and left to sit in a warehouse for weeks before your guests recieve it.  We specialize in taking first class care of you and your treasured guests on the biggest and most magical day of your life.  From the simplicity of an ice cream social to the full experience of having the frozen slab at your wedding with all the goodies that go along with it.  We leave nothing to chance and we personally attend every wedding to ensure everything goes as planned so your day can be spent as it should, ON YOU!   Ask about an ice cream wedding cake or grooms cake.  We offer multi tiered and fondant covered cakes also!

Ken & Tina Mace
Owners

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Marble Slab Creamery - Catering on

4 Reviews for Marble Slab Creamery - Catering

Stations (1)
American (1)

Sai was great! Gave us multiple quotes upon request and wasn't pushy about upgrading what we had decided upon. The servers at the venue arrived on time and were wonderful! If you want to go non-traditional and not have a cake (like we did), I highly recommend talking to Marble Slab!

Profile Picture Shawna, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Stations, American

The groom (now my husband :) really wanted an ice cream cake as our wedding cake, and these were the only guys I found in Houston that would do it. The cake was absolutely beautiful! They did a marvelous job! First of all, they let me design the whole thing, they gave me a great price on 6 tiers, and they were very very professional. Everyone was so impressed with a 6 tier, wedding cake made out of ice cream and said it tasted great at that! I would definitely recomment these guys if you want something different, as well as, beautiful for your wedding!

Profile Picture Fortuna, 5/19/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was SUCH an AWESOME part of our recetption. Instead of having the typical candy buffets that are really popular right now, we had Marble Slab cater. They brought in a portable slab, and I got to pick 4 flavors of ice cream and about 10 mix-ins for them to bring, so they created everyone's custom creations! Our guests went on and on about how much they loved the ice cream. It was perfect to accompany our delicious cake with customized ice cream creations! And for a June wedding in the heat of Houston summer, ice cream was wonderful! Would recommend this to every bride!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/25/11, 11 Reviews

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1258934617643 img0431
220x220 sq 1263251977251 marleykapaldowedding

5 ENDORSEMENTS

Great Work! Highly recomended by Cleopatra Palace Banquet Facility and Catering Co. Houston, TX

Who doesn't love ice cream & cake together? Ken Mace, owner of Marble Slab in the Woodlands and his staff are wonderful to work with. We started to work together several years ago and we cannot say enough wonderful things about his responsiveness, his professionalism and more importantly the delicious ice cream bar that he presents at the weddings and events that we coordinate. Guess are delighted when they are able to create an ice cream dessert to eat along with their cake! The photo of a couple selecting their ice cream flavor surrounded by their guests is a great one for the photo album!

Wonderful ice cream! I have been using Marble Slab Creamery as a vendor of choice for years and have never been dissappointed. Try an ice cream sundae station for a little fun on your wedding day! I promise it will be fun and appreciated by your guests!

I had Marble Slab at my open house and they were the hit of the show.Every one got a cup of ice cream and it was a fun thing for that day and would be so much fun at any wedding reeption..

111 PROS I KNOW

4747 Research Forest, The Woodlands, TX 77381   See On Map
936-441-8740 (phone) 832-645-7522 (fax)
Monday thru Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time