Mango Muse Events

Los Altos, CA View map

Excited about getting married, but not about planning your wedding?

Looking to create an experience and not just a wedding?

Want to take care of your guests and make sure they have an amazing time?

Want to create YOUR unique wedding, not a Pinterest-trendy one?

We can help!

Mango Muse Events is a boutique wedding planning and design firm that creates personal destination weddings all over the world.

We understand that weddings are about more than the pretty. It's about enjoying your engagement and your wedding day. It's about how you feel.

Taken care of. Relaxed. Worry-free. Over the moon.

THIS IS WHAT WE DO.

Contact us today to set up a free consultation and let's create your meaningful, memorable and personal destination wedding together!

Website: https://www.mangomuseevents.com

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$14,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/10/2021

Our dream wedding was made possible by Jamie!

Jamie of Mango Muse Events helped me to plan the wedding of my dreams in just 4 months! I am so glad that I hired Jamie to be my wedding planner. I had a vision for my wedding that was kind of hard to articulate but she was able to listen to my thoughts, describe them more coherently and help me to bring it to life. She was extremely organized, responsive, and had a ton of insight into how to avoid pitfalls and be prepared for anything. I was definitely thrown curveballs throughout the planning process, but she either handled them so that I would be none the wiser or she supported me as I worked to navigate them. Hearing her say “let me know how else I can help” was probably the most comforting thing while I was doing a sprint to the finish line. I can look back fondly on planning my wedding, because of Jamie. She is fun to talk to and is very knowledgeable. Thank you, Jamie, for all of your incredible work and dedication!
  • Manda
    Manda S. Married on 07/23/2021

The BEST planner!!!

Jamie and everyone at Mango Muse Events were magnificent! After Jamie and her team helped with my sister's' wedding, I saw the outcome of their work and as soon as I started my planning process I gave them a call.

Jamie is not only efficient, hard working, responsive and knowledgeable in the planning field, but she is so kind and a pleasure to work with.
    She helped me over just 5 months pull together a destination wedding that ended up being absolutely perfect.

From the beginning of the planning process she helped me stay organized and created a timeline for me. She did all the research and leg work looking into vendor options and cost differences and then presented them to me so ultimately I could make the decisions that best fit me and my fiance. She kept an open communication line throughout the whole process and we shared many phone calls, emails and texts that she always promptly answered. I will even miss our phone calls and emails as by the end she truly becomes more than just a planner but a friend!

Beyond the planning process during our wedding weekend she worked tirelessly on site. Never once did I feel stressed or that she couldn't solve any problem that should arise.

I cannot recommend Jamie and her team highly enough!!!! They are excellent and helped our dream wedding be realized.

Thank you Mango Muse for creating amazing memories that we will always cherish!
    Kat Married on 09/14/2019

highly recommend

We found Mango Muse through a friend, and Jamie planned our wedding in Mariposa, CA, in the fall of 2019. We got married at the AutoCamp “glampground,” which wasn’t even built when we booked it. That meant it was the first wedding on the site, and absolutely everything had to be organized and set into motion—tables and chairs, drinks, music, signs, guest arrivals, and every other little thing that you would never think about had to happen.

In our opinion, this is where Jamie really shines. She’s a master of organization (Google docs for days, communications customized to how we operate best), and put an extremely comprehensive schedule for us to follow in the seven months months leading up to the wedding. She was friendly and patient, even in the face of our indecision, and kept the motor running on all of the planning when we were distracted, busy with other things, or just needed a break from making decisions.

Our wedding was in a fairly remote location, and Jamie and her team sourced all of our vendors—no easy feat—and managed communications with them all the way through. I can’t count the number of times a vendor told us how impressed they were with Jamie and how easy she made their jobs through her clear instructions and coordination. It felt good to know she was representing us well and making sure everyone involved was on the same page. Any time we hit a bump in the road, Jamie was supportive, willing, and able to tackle the issues and tough conversations head-on so we didn’t have to stress. We were able to rest easy being able to trust the Mango Muse team with everything so comprehensively.

By the time our wedding weekend arrived, literally everything was checked off our own to-do lists so that we could be present with our friends. My husband and I and our families truly had nothing to worry about except to have fun, take it all in, and celebrate. Jamie’s team certainly had a lot on their plates for the weekend but were calm, composed, and operated with such confidence that we couldn’t help but feel the same.

If you have a major mountain to climb in planning your event and you need a lot of logistical horsepower, then you need Jamie on your team. We would have been in way over our heads without the help of the Mango Muse team. The fact that she got us through the whole process was great; that she did it in such good graces and with such poise was truly impressive.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The Bartender Company The Bartender Company Wedding Caterers

As party planners, Mango Muse Events is at the top of our list. They're professional, detail oriented and very experienced. It's always a pleasure working with them on an event, as we know there won't be any last-minute surprises. If you're looking for a planner that considers all of the unconsidered (especially for weddings), Mango Muse has our recommendation!

Golden Gate Music Golden Gate Music Wedding Musicians

Creative, visionary, organized, and as nice as any coordinator can be, couples can't go wrong with Mango Muse Events. There is a balance between attention to detail and a relaxed atmosphere that translates into beautiful weddings every time.

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Wedding Officiants

From the first time I talked to Jamie, she was fantastic! Her weddings speak volumes to her many talents and are like no other. I love her attention to detail and excellent communication with the wedding professionals she works with. I so look forward to working with Jamie-Mango Muse Events again!

Los Los Altos, CA, 94024
Location of (Mango Muse Events)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding