850 NE 88th St, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number

About Mangia Bene Catering

Mangia Bene Catering- ("eat well") delivers all aspects of the perfect event; hospitality, generosity, professional service, creative, authentic and delicious meals. We make sure you and your guests "eat well". From planning to plating to the wrapping up at the end of your event. Our food is made on-site, never processed or pre-made. We help with all aspects of planning and are committed to treating you as though we are catering for our family and friends- be a guest at your own party.

• Twelve Baskets Catering
  • Foodz Catering
wp20140628004
wp20140628004

3 Reviews for Mangia Bene Catering

Maggie · Married on 05/20/2017

This review is for catering for a wedding reception. Deb and her Mangia Bene Catering company was a joy to work with!

One of the things I was most looking for in a caterer (apart from the food), was that they were communicative. Deb was always very responsive to emails, and answered all of my questions - and made sure to tell me when she had questions that I could answer.

We scheduled a tasting about 6 months out and even when I (rudely, on my part!) brought an extra person, she accommodated them immediately, even going so far as to make us a little dessert for our tasting luncheon. PERK: The tasting was FREE!! Which, in all my caterer research, I had not yet experienced.

When she heard that my (now) husband and I weren't in for a fancy plated dinner, but instead wanted a heavy appetizer buffet, she was all for it! Her Greek, Italian, Mediterranean style absolutely knocked it out of the park.

She was organized, checked in frequently, and even came out to do a site visit a month before, all the way out in Snohomish! On the day of, her staff arrived on time and ready to go. The dinner was perfection, and the guests were raving about the variety and the quality. As the rare bride who actually got to eat at her wedding, I can fully agree.

We elected to bring out own dinnerware, cutlery and wine glasses - Deb and her staff took the time to scrape each plate, and as our venue didn't have a commercial dishwasher, they boxed them for us to take home and wash. All we had to do was put them back in the car and take them home. Saved us SO much time. Lastly, she was fully cooperative with my outside baker and cut the cakes at no extra charge. Truly wonderful. Catering is almost always pricey, but I never felt nickel and dimed. Deb threw in a lot of extra perks that made the cost completely worth every single dollar.

If you are looking for a skilled, organized, and friendly caterer with a wonderful attitude, Deb is your go to person! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Deb and her team were magnificent. She was thoughtful, creative hard working and professional. Without her it would have been far more complex and stressful. Thank you.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kindra · Married on 10/04/2014

Deb and her staff were friendly and professional from start to finish. The food was amazing and the service was just as good

Sent on 10/12/2014

Mangia Bene Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 27.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 29.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 20.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware