Malka Diamonds & Jewelry

Portland, OR View map
    Megan B. Married on 12/11/2021

Everything I Could Have Asked For

When it came to my engagement ring, I only asked my fiance for one thing....that he go to Malka Jewelers here in Portland. As a small business owner, it is important to me to support other small businesses. I had gone into Malka a year prior with my best friend and the staff there was just incredible. Their collection of vintage jewelry is to die for. I loved that they worked with my fiance to create a one of a king ring. I thought creating a custom ring would cost waaaaaay more than it did. The service is unparalleled and the jewelry is absolutely stunning. They helped my fiance every step of the way and I cant wait to go back to work with them for our wedding bands.
    Lindsay Married on 01/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After going to many other jewelers Malka was a refreshing experiencing like no other. The team was very helpful and really listened to what I wanted. I was able to provide all of the detailed notes I wanted my fiancé to have and I couldn’t be happier with the ring I received. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a personal and professional experience!
    Eric S. Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic experience with Malka

We bought our engagement ring and both wedding bands from David and Ronnie, and would go back every single time if we had it to do over again. They were fabulous to work with, never tried to up-sell or push us out of our budget, and did a great job of educating along the way. If you're in the market for any wedding-related jewelry, go see them! You won't be disappointed, and they'll take great care of you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Anthony & Camille
    28 photos · 08/27/2017

Portland
Location of (Malka Diamonds & Jewelry )

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding