Lake ridge, Fairfax, VA 22192 Map · Phone number

About Makeup With Jossy

Makeup with Jossy is an on-location wedding makeup service located in Fairfax, Virginia. Jocelyn Chia, the owner, is a professional wedding makeup artist who specializes in airbrush makeup application. She provides her services from Washington D.C. up through Northern New Jersey. Jocelyn has been working with brides for over 14 years, and she has received certification through Estee Lauder, Mac Cosmetics, Shu Uemura, and Glamsquad for different skin and makeup application techniques. Jocelyn has had her worked displayed in Vanity Fair, The Washingtonian, Washington Life, and Luxury Magazines. Jocelyn strives to enhance the natural beauty of her clients, customizing her services according to each client's skin tone and style.

Makeup with Jossy offers group services with group discounts for groups of up to 13 individuals. Jocelyn also offers skin care services, as well as consultations and trials for makeup. The following makeup application options are offered:

• Airbrush makeup

Makeup With Jossy 1
Makeup With Jossy 2

Danielle Nicol · Married on 09/07/2019

Hair and makeup wedding

Jossy was so professional and AMAZING! I can’t wait to have my hair and makeup done for my wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Brittany Oliver · Married on 08/31/2019

Don't think twice - HIRE HER!

Where do I begin? Jossy and her team are not only incredible at what they do, but they are also friendly, personable, and genuinely fun to be around! For me, the search for wedding hair and makeup was overwhelming and probably the most research I had to do during my wedding planning process. There were so many options, every business shares only the best of their photos, and I had 9 bridesmaids to think of so cost was definitely on my mind. I found it incredibly hard to decide who to put my trust in for one of the most important days of my life. What drew me to Makeup With Jossy initially was the pricing for her services - comparatively, they are notably more affordable than a lot of others in the DMV area. Additionally, the fact that both hair AND makeup services are offered was another huge bonus. From there, my back and forth communications with Jossy solidified that this was the absolute correct decision and I was confident after my hair and makeup trial that they would be able to achieve the look I wanted for my romantic outdoor vineyard wedding. She is relaxed, accommodating, creative, and has vision. On the day of my wedding, I decided I wanted a slightly different shade of lipstick than we had tried out previously and she took my description and mixed a brand new shade up right then and there to match my vision. AMAZING! I felt so beautiful and glamorous I didn't want to take the makeup off at the end of the night. Truly an incredible experience - Jossy, I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Makeup With Jossy 3
    Makeup With Jossy 4
  • Tiffany

Andrew Perlberg · Married on 06/15/2019

She was Great!

I used Makeup with Jossy for makeup and hair for my engagement photos and was so happy with my look. Jossy was able to make me look and feel glamorous while keeping my look very natural at the same time. She was super responsive and professional leading up to the photo shoot and was super fun to chat away with while doing my makeup. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Makeup With Jossy FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Lake ridge Fairfax, VA, 22192 See on map