Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Parie

Parie Rezaei has worked as a professional makeup artist since 2003. Her undeniable passion for Art, beauty and fashion opened up the doors and allowed to express her talents through the art of makeup and hair styling. Parie has worked on numerous photo shoots, print ads and weddings. She is consistently evolving her knowledge and techniques on makeup and hair styling and is up to date with all the latest trends. She is a self taught artist and has a unique talent in bringing out each individual's beauty without overpowering or masking their persons unique features. Parie's Bridal Makeup style is often described as soft and glamorous yet youthful and fresh!

Makeup by Parie and her team specialize in the art of enhancing each individuals natural beauty for their special day! By listening to the brides plans and taking into account their personal style to create their dream bridal look they have in mind and always wanted. Her experience and knowledge on Makeup for Photography ensures beautiful and flawless results in-person and in photos!

Parie only uses top of the line professional makeup & hair styling products to ensure the quality and longevity of her work. She takes pride in providing each bride with exceptional and courteous customer service to answer all questions that they may have and assist with scheduling to make sure everything runs smoothly and seamlessly on the day of the wedding.

Parie's goal with the beginning of each trial is to make sure each bride feels completely confident and her most beautiful on the day of her wedding!

Follow Makeup by Parie on

a825d3072119d8cd image2 2
cv

10 Reviews for Makeup by Parie

Azalia · Married on 06/27/2015

Parie is amazing and did a great job for my wedding makeup. She is super friendly and highly recommended.

Sent on 07/26/2015

alicia · Married on 03/27/2015

Found Parie on Yelp and instantly fell in love with her skills on my trial. She really is the contour queen and can do anything you want. I felt beautiful and my makeup lasted all night to my suprise. I tried airbrush before with another artist and really didn't like it compared to paries brush skills. I would highly recommend. This isn't average makeup artistry either.

Sent on 04/03/2015

I got married on August 23rd 2014, and all along I was worried what to do or who to pick for my makeup, last minute I called Parie and she did my hair and makeup. On my wedding day everyone was commenting me how beautiful I look and that I look like cindrella, I asked perie to make me look beautiful and she actually made me look not only beautiful but like a princess too, she made my night so special, it almost brings tears in my eyes, she is so beautiful and talented and kind. that day I was so worried and everything was last minute but the time I spent with her was the most incredible part of my wedding. I just wanted to personally thank Parie; She went out of her way to get everything meaning my makeup,and hair done, She is very sweet, flexible and professional. At the very end I wanted to thank her so much for all she has done for me, Parie your one beautiful girl and you bring beauty and joy to other peoples life, thank you so much for all your help that day, and you made my day more special, thank you so much sweetie!:)

Sent on 09/03/2014

Makeup by Parie FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 140.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 140.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Chloe Atnip Photography
    Chloe Atnip Photography Wedding Photographers

Parie has done make up and hair for my clients at my studio and she is such a professional. She provides amazing customer service and listens to the clients to make them happy. She is so creative and really knows how to make the client looks their absolute best. I really enjoying working with her. Definitely contact her.

• Newport Beach, 92660 See on map