Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 66

About Makeup By Myriam

Congratulations on your recent engagement!

The wedding planning process can be very stressful, relax and allow me to help make you beautiful on your special day.

Must haves for your wedding day makeup:
- Look flawless up close and in photos
- Have staying power for minimal to no touchups during the event!

I pride myself on offering professional, reliable and affordable services for your big day. I was professionally trained at the European School of Makeup in Los Angeles and have experience doing makeup for music videos, runway, and beauty photo shoots. I offer onsite services for the bride, bridal party, mothers, aunts, junior bridesmaids, etc.

My most popular services include:

Preview
* A trial run at the location of your choice with a *FREE Airbrush Application at your Session*. I will dedicate whatever it takes to get the look just right for you! We would do this a few months in advance.

Day of Service
* Onsite service at the location of your choice (home, hotel, etc.)

* Makeup application for bride, mothers, bridal party, etc.
* Eyebrow shaping for the bride if desired.
* False eyelash application for the bride, mothers, bridal party, etc. if desired.
* Bride receives complimentary gift of her MAC lip products to be used on wedding day for touch ups!

I also offer private Bachelorette Party makeup application and private parties where I teach makeup application lessons for several skill levels, from lashes to lipstick and everything in between.

Take a peek at my portfolio to view my work and see what my other clients had to say. Inquire about my rates and book now by reaching me at mgafouri@yahoo.com or on my mobile phone (818) 324-6647.

**Makeup by Myriam is WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011 for Beauty and Makeup!**
**Makeup by Myriam is WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2012 for Beauty and Makeup! **

Los Angeles, CA –January 25, 2011 - WeddingWire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, is thrilled to announce Makeup By Myriam has been selected to receive the prestigious annual WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011 for Beauty and Makeup!

Recognition for the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011 is determined by recent reviews and extensive surveys from over 750,000 WeddingWire newlyweds. Our past clients are among those that shared their experiences on WeddingWire, the largest wedding review site in the nation.

Makeup By Myriam stands among the top five percent of wedding professionals in the WeddingWire community, representing quality and service excellence within the wedding industry. Awards were given to the top wedding professionals across 20 service categories, from wedding venues to wedding photographers, and were based on the overall professional achievements throughout the past year.

“WeddingWire is honored to celebrate the success of the top-rated wedding professionals within the WeddingWire community,” said Timothy Chi, WeddingWire’s Chief Executive Officer. “With the annual Bride’s Choice Awards™ program, WeddingWire has the unique opportunity to recognize the best wedding professionals across the US and Canada. We applaud Makeup By Myriam for their professionalism and dedication to enhancing the wedding planning experience last year.”

We are happy to announce that Makeup By Myriam is among the very best in beauty and makeup within the WeddingWire Network, which includes leading wedding planning sites WeddingWire, Martha Stewart Weddings, Project Wedding and Weddingbee. We would like to thank our past clients for nominating us to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011.

photo 1 4
makeup29x

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Makeup By Myriam

Allie · Married on 04/21/2013

I found Myriam here on Weddingwire. Excellent service! She's very thourough, and attentive to details. She works with the highest quality products. It is evident from her questions and her application that she is well trained, and an artist in her craft. Highly recommend Myriam for any occassion for which you'd like to have make-up assistance. She was very reasonably priced as well, and helpful with tips, plus a few gifts at the end. Sweet, all around!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Erin · Married on 06/30/2012

Myriam was very friendly and professional. She did a wonderful job and was very knowledgable. She passed on great tips that I have incorporated in my make up routine. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Cambria · Married on 06/30/2012

Myriam was a huge blessing at my wedding! She was ready and willing to change her schedule when I needed her too. She turned what had been a somewhat rough morning into a great afternoon. The quality and accuracy of her work makes her a wonderful person to have around if you're running late, like I was!

My bridesmaids absolutely loved her and she did an amazing job on their makeup. My 14 & 15 year old nieces (husband's actually) looked gorgeous and definitely made me proud on the happiest day of my life. The minister at our wedding, and a very close friend of ours, had her makeup done earlier in the day by Myriam and she looked fantastic. Myriam even fixed my sister-in-law's makeup at the last minute because she didn't like how her salon did it.

I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day. I would greatly recommend her to anyone who wants to feel like a princess on any day.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Award

• Sheila Mari Design
    Sheila Mari Design Wedding Invitations

Myriam is a pro at what she does! She is extremely talented and she really understands a woman's needs and knows how to make them look and feel beautiful! I would recommend her and her extraordinary talent to anyone, any day.