Makeup By Morgan Morrison

Warwick, RI View map

Makeup By Morgan Morrison is a professional makeup artist and licensed esthetician in Cincinnati, Ohio. Morgan works on location to transform her clients’ looks into the best versions of themselves; she feels her career is rewarding because she’s sharing her passion with others but also making them feel beautiful from the inside out.

Makeup By Morgan Morrison works with groups of up to 14 people and strives to develop a personal connection with every client, allowing them to avail of consultations before the big day to ensure the look represents their individual style and taste. Morgan provides the following flawless makeup services:

• Airbrushing
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Makeup trials
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Emily Married on 05/02/2020
    Morgan did a great job. She kept my makeup natural looking just like I asked, and it looked wonderful. I really appreciated how she explained what she was doing before she did it.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 12/14/2019

The best of the best

My entire experience with Morgan was nothing but amazing. She's so kind and welcoming when you go to get your trial done. Honestly i felt like i was at my friends house getting my makeup done. The day of the wedding she came to the venue to do our makeup and it turned out so so so amazing! I felt beautiful and comfortable the whole night. Everything still looked great by the end of the night. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY GEMINI SISTER MORGAN!

Makeup By Morgan Morrison's reply:

I appreciate you so much! You were SO great to work with!! ❤️ You looked absolutely beautiful my Gemini bride!
    Rachel Married on 11/16/2019

Book Morgan for your makeup needs!

Morgan was absolutely amazing! I found her on weddingwire and booked a trial back in March, and when I met her, I knew we would get along well. Not only is she super friendly, but she is so, so talented! I wasn't sure what I wanted for my makeup look, other than that I wanted something simple and like myself, but still wedding glam. And she absolutely killed it! On the day of the wedding, she was prompt and she got to work right away. My girls all had different skin tones, face shapes, eye colors, you name it and she did such a great job enhancing each of their natural beauties. Everyone looked glowing! The makeup lasted on everyone well into the night (12+ hours later!) and the girls loved their looks. Thank you Morgan for making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt! If you're unsure of who to book for your makeup, stop and book Morgan! Thank you for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Makeup By Morgan Morrison 1
Discount

If you have a bridal party of 5+, I will offer a $10 discount off of the airbrush. This still includes false eyelashes!

123 Main St, Warwick, RI, 02889
Location of (Makeup By Morgan Morrison)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding