Makeup by Denise

Lewisville, TX View map

Do you have your wedding or special event coming up soon? Looking for a makeup artist to enhance your natural beauty? I am here to help you on your special day! I'm an experienced independent makeup artist trained by a large cosmetics line and my passion has always been makeup.

I offer tradition makeup, airbrush and lash application. I mainly work with MAC Cosmetics and use other brands like Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, Nars and few other brands.

A trial consultation is always recommended to create your perfect look on your wedding day, trial can be done for engagement photoshoot, bridal shower or any other event you may have.

Group rates are also available, contact me for rates and avaiablility...

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Makeup by Denise

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
4.7
  • User1335466 2+ years ago
    Denise was wonderful and my make up looked amazing. I would use her again to d my makeup for future events.
  • User1317617 2+ years ago
    extremely pleasant and professional, got compliments all night about my make up!
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2013
    Denise did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding this past weekend. She came to my house and did makeup on myself and four others in my bridal party. She was on-time, very friendly and exceeded our expectations. My sister showed her a picture of exactly how she wanted her makeup and Denise duplicated it perfectly. The other lady's described in detail how they wanted to look and everyone was 110% satisfied with the outcome. It was a long day an evening and the makeup lasted through it all. I would highly recommend Denise for any of your makeup needs!!!

Lewisville, TX, 11742
6318962049

Depending on assigment
Location of (Makeup by Denise)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding