McKinney, McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Brooke Himes Hair Design

Brooke Himes Hair Design is a wedding hair company located in McKinney, Texas. Owner and lead stylist, Brooke Himes, has over a decade of experience. Her passion and skills allow her to create your perfect wedding look. Whether you need hair, makeup, or both, Brooke Himes Hair Design will give you a relaxing, stress-free experience for your wedding day.

Brooke Himes Hair Design offers stunning hair designs for many different special occasions. With group services and discounts, along with multiple stylists available, you and the entire wedding party can have hair done together. Himes Hair Design offers consultations and trial services for her hair and makeup, so that you are sure to get the exact look that you have in mind. The on-site beauty services offered by this business are:

• Massages

Brooke Himes Hair Design 6
Brooke Himes Hair Design 7

Karyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Nye wedding - beautiful updo

Brooke, where do I start with her?! I found Brooke on Instagram and through a recommendation from Vinyl Vanity. I loved her work on Insta and definitely wanted in. I reached out and she was quick to respond. Brooke and I easily scheduled my wedding day, the number of ladies, and how payment would work. Payment, by the way, was super easy. There was no fuss.
    On the day of, Brooke was perfectly timely. I am so appreciative of how quickly she worked to include two extra ladies to our group. Brooke made sure I didn’t go last, which was perfect. I had extra time to get ready and take pictures. The wedding day was relaxing and she made sure to keep us updated on timing. From the first hairstyle to the last, all of my ladies looked amazing.
    Beyond her actual work, though. I loved that Brooke was there on my wedding day helping us get ready. We had a great time, got to know each other, and she made me feel like an absolute gem. (Thank you for that, girl!) My only other tip would be to listen to her advice! She told me where to buy extensions and how my girls should prep their hair (don’t straighten your hair after blow drying it!). She’s professional, helpful, timely, fun, SUPER sweet, and all of the things you need to feel comfortable. I want to get my hair done by her again, I may have to find something fancy to go to… I would 110% recommend you reach out to Brooke!

Brooke Himes Hair Design 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Brooke is a blessing!

Brooke truly did an AMAZING job at our wedding! She is not only an awesome hairstylist, but she is so genuine and kind. You instantly feel so much better after talking to her. My wedding hair was SO beautiful!! My 10 bridesmaids and Mother/MIL looked amazing as well. She truly knocked it out of the park! She is the real deal. Thanks so much Brooke for everything! I'll always remember your amazing service. You are a rockstar!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Jessica,

You are the sweetest! Thanks for the kind words! It means so much that you were so happy! Meeting you was such a blessing!

Brooke Himes Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Pyrotex
    Pyrotex Banquet Halls

As a fellow event professional, I met Brooke at a networking event and we connected immediately. She was so personable and outgoing. She did my hair for an awards dinner and it was beautiful. I received so many compliments that evening. Best part is she was super quick, unlike some of the wedding hair professionals I have dealt with in the best. She is cognizant of the client's time which is important when you are getting ready for your big day as a bride. I have already recommended Brooke to wedding planners and will continue to do so.

• McKinney McKinney, Texas, 75070 See on map