Brooke Himes Hair Design Reviews

66 Reviews for Brooke Himes Hair Design

• Jennifer

Jennifer Rene Haynie · Married on 10/16/2020

10.03.2020 Wedding

I don't even know where to start about Brooke.. I have never in my life met someone so talented. She did my sister in laws wedding and I loved my hair so much that 3 years later I asked her to do mine for my wedding day. She not only is talented, but has such a beautiful personality. She brought someone along to watch her and learn some things and she is one heck of a teacher too.
    By the time she was done with my hair, she had me in tears because of her help she made me look so beautiful for my wedding day. Thank you Brooke so much.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Think you so much Jennifer, you looked absolutely gorgeous and I was honored to be able to do your hair for your wedding! You seriously were the dream bride! Thank you so much for the kind words! You will always be one of my favorites!!!

Brittani Williams · Married on 09/26/2020

10 out of 10!! Brooke is the best

Brooke is THE BEST!! Where do I even begin? She’s incredibly kind AND talented!! She did my hair for my bridals as well as myself and all my girls on my wedding day. I showed her a picture of the hair look I was wanting and she made my hair look exactly like the picture!!! She’s amazing!! Everyone’s hair styles were absolutely gorgeous and held up all night long. All the girls loved Brooke and how she did their hair. Let me tell you...Brooke is a dream come true!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Haley Flanagan · Married on 07/04/2020

The bride!

Brooke was amazing!!! We booked her from out of state and she was more than accommodating when setting up the trial and also on the day of! She is a ray of sunshine and does great work and made mine and my bridesmaids hair look flawless! Her assistant was amazing as well and many of the girls complimented her! 🙌🏼 One of the things I loved was BROOKE giving me a scalp massage and shoulders massage to calm me down and relax me when we arrived to the venue! She was receptive and very responsive to my wants and we even swapped venues! Loved loved loved my bridal hair and bridesmaid hair! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Erica

Erica Jenkins · Married on 11/08/2019

Brooke is the Best!

I did a ton of research and wasn't satisfied but then I was referred to Brooke from a friend. Brooke was SO FUN and AMAZING! I LOVED having her on my wedding day and I knew I could trust her. Her work is absolutely perfect and she can do anything you want! She is the sweetest too! She did my hair exactly how I had always envisioned my hair for my big day and it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Erica
    Thanks so much for the review!! I’m so glad we were able to find each other! You have been such a Gem, and you are truly one of the most beautiful and perfect brides I have ever had. Your the sweetest! Thanks again for the kind words!
  • Brittney

Brittney Hartwell · Married on 11/04/2019

Amazing, professional, great service

She is a very friendly person and a great hairdresser. She was able to give me the amazing, beautiful hairstyle I wanted for my wedding day. She even gave me a 5 minute head/shoulders massage first before styling my hair on the day of my wedding. Unexpected but much appreciated!!! I especially appreciate her flexibility since I was confused briefly about how many people I had already paid for her to do - a couple of girls wanted to add on hair services day of, but she took it in stride and got everyone beautiful hair well before my ceremony. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a quality service by a great professional.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Emma Jones · Married on 09/21/2019

Top notch!

Brooke was phenomenal! My hair was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. She did a total of 9 girls hair on wedding day and everyone looked perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Rachel Mayer · Married on 06/08/2019

love Brooke!

Brooke was incredible!!! From having such a fun, helpful trial to having to wake up super early for an 11am ceremony, she was patient, kind, and joyful the entire time. She did an amazing job on my hair and on my mom's and bridesmaid's as well. It was just all-around stress free and fun, and she is so good at what she does!! I was so nervous about who to book for wedding hair, and Brooke was the best!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Thanks love, it was so fun! That’s the earliest I have ever done wedding hair. But we made it totally fun and i really enjoyed it! You looked perfect!
  • Patricia

Patricia De Veyra · Married on 06/07/2019

Great to work with! Highly recommend!

I loved working with Brooke! I naturally have straight hair that is often hard to hold up, and Brooke worked her magic! My hair stayed up all night, even with all the dancing I did. All my bridesmaids had completely different hair, and we all felt so beautiful. Brooke was fast to communicate, answered any questions I had. Not only did she make sure I was happy, she took care of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law so well. Brooke is so sweet and great to work with. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Aww thanks so much for the kind words. You have the sweetest personality! I just adore you! I hope one day I get to do your hair again! Keep in touch! And send me these pics they are great!!!
  • The

The Slowinski's · Married on 05/24/2019

Happy Bride

Brooke is naturally gifted with creating beautiful hairstyles no matter the length, texture, color, thickness, or style you’re going for. She is also incredibly kindhearted and genuinely cares about her brides, which is evidenced by her eagerness to provide the best service before and on the wedding day. Speaking for all 8 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and MIL, I can say we’d all recommend Brooke. Her communication, professionalism, timeliness and diligence make her a valuable asset to any bride’s wedding vendor team and I am grateful to have been able to have had her on mine.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Girl!! Thank you so much for the review! You were a joy to work with and I’m thrilled I got the chance to meet you and make you feel so special on your big day! Wish you the best of luck!!! 😻😻😻
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/04/2019

All the gold stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My hair was gorgeous I have never felt more beautiful! ❤

Sent on 06/09/2019

Devon · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Brooke is the BEST. You can NOT go wrong with her! I am now using her for my extensions bc I loved her soooo much!!! Seriously she is so amazing all my girls looked like models!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Mayer · Married on 04/12/2019

Such an amazing experience

Brook is incredible and I swear there isn’t anything she can’t do! My hair has always been a challenge for me and given me anxiety because I never like how it looks especially in pictures. I can honestly say that I LOVED MY HAIR and still love it in pictures. Outside of all that everyone lives having Brook. She was so much fun and is such a sweet human. Felt like having a close friend getting me ready.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Viona

Viona Lowes · Married on 03/23/2019

Don’t look any further - Brooke is your girl!!!!

I don’t even know where to start - I could go on for days about Brooke! For anyone looking to get your hair styled for your wedding or any other event, you don’t have to look anywhere else. If you just scroll through Brooke’s Instagram (@himeshair) /website, you will be blown away by the level of talent that you come across. I didn’t have to scroll long before reaching out. From the second I talked to Brooke on the phone and met her in person for my trial run, it felt as though we’d been friends for years! What initially sparked my interest was her incredible talent, her affordable pricing, and her personality. What made it the best decision ever was experiencing the passion she puts forth in her work, her unmatched professionalism and preparedness, and how invested she was in ensuring that everyone felt their absolutely prettiest - and she didn’t rest until we were at that point. As a bride who had preciously never experienced getting my hair styled, I was slightly (very) unsure and indecisive. Brooke was patient with me, she was open and thoughtful, and she made me feel so comfortable. She was such a special piece in our wedding day puzzle - I have never felt more pretty than I did on that day. Everything leading up to, during, and after the wedding was so seamless. This meant so much to me on one of the most important days, yet a day that can bear various stressors. Brooke showed up ready and did 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 flower girl, and my hair in impeccable time. On multiple occasions she went above on beyond her call of duty. For example, prior to beginning my hair, I was having a migraine, and while everyone was hustling and bustling, Brooke took the time to help me breathe and rub my head until I was ready to keep getting ready. It was such a simple and uncalled for gesture, and I will never ever forget the care she exuded. I can’t put into words how grateful I am to have come across Brooke’s service and committed to her. I’m so thankful to have placed my trust in Brooke to make me feel like the most beautiful and confident bride. Definitely a must!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Karyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Nye wedding - beautiful updo

Brooke, where do I start with her?! I found Brooke on Instagram and through a recommendation from Vinyl Vanity. I loved her work on Insta and definitely wanted in. I reached out and she was quick to respond. Brooke and I easily scheduled my wedding day, the number of ladies, and how payment would work. Payment, by the way, was super easy. There was no fuss.
    On the day of, Brooke was perfectly timely. I am so appreciative of how quickly she worked to include two extra ladies to our group. Brooke made sure I didn’t go last, which was perfect. I had extra time to get ready and take pictures. The wedding day was relaxing and she made sure to keep us updated on timing. From the first hairstyle to the last, all of my ladies looked amazing.
    Beyond her actual work, though. I loved that Brooke was there on my wedding day helping us get ready. We had a great time, got to know each other, and she made me feel like an absolute gem. (Thank you for that, girl!) My only other tip would be to listen to her advice! She told me where to buy extensions and how my girls should prep their hair (don’t straighten your hair after blow drying it!). She’s professional, helpful, timely, fun, SUPER sweet, and all of the things you need to feel comfortable. I want to get my hair done by her again, I may have to find something fancy to go to… I would 110% recommend you reach out to Brooke!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Girl!! You were so wonderful to work with! Beautiful hair and a beautiful girl! I loved all your pictures I’m so glad you were thrilled with my services! 😘
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Brooke is a blessing!

Brooke truly did an AMAZING job at our wedding! She is not only an awesome hairstylist, but she is so genuine and kind. You instantly feel so much better after talking to her. My wedding hair was SO beautiful!! My 10 bridesmaids and Mother/MIL looked amazing as well. She truly knocked it out of the park! She is the real deal. Thanks so much Brooke for everything! I'll always remember your amazing service. You are a rockstar!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jessica,

You are the sweetest! Thanks for the kind words! It means so much that you were so happy! Meeting you was such a blessing!

Sharon · Married on 10/06/2018

Brooke is amazing! We were very lucky to find her for my daughter's wedding just a month before the event. She styled everyone exactly how they asked her to. My daughter was absolutely beautiful and I would have to say that I received many compliments myself on my hair. We would highly recommend Brooke to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You looked stunning and so did your daughter!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

Hair Goddess

Brooke is a hair goddess! Coming into my trial for my bridal portraits, I knew I wanted a low up-do with a "bo-ho clean" look. (Total opposites of each other, I know) Brooke was so patient with me as I was showing her pictures of different styles that I loved. She ultimately ended up being able to mix 3 different hair styles into one... like who can do that?!
    On the wedding day, she was wonderful. She arrived early, and started on my bridesmaid's hair right away. She did my hair and 7 bridesmaids hair all beautifully! Everyone loved their hair and got exactly what they wanted.
    I was obsessed with everything about my look, I couldn't have envisioned a better style. She was able to take my favorite parts out of many styles and make it perfect for me! Not only did it look beautiful, but it was so comfortable and lasted the entire night.
    Brooke was a joy to work with. I enjoyed talking with her and getting to know her! She kept the day light, and even gave me a little scalp massage to relax my nerves. She is an amazing person through and through. BOOK HER NOW because you won't find any better!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

KELSEY! Your amazing! Thank you for the review! Your hairstyle may be one of my favorites! I had so much fun with you! Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day!

Julia · Married on 08/17/2018

Brooke did my hair while I was a bridesmaid in a sweet friend’s wedding. She did a phenomenal job! I showed her a photo of what I wanted and she was immediately up for it, and even made it more gorgeous with several great suggestions!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So glad you were happy with everything. I enjoyed getting to know you.

Kenley Chapman · Married on 04/28/2018

Brooke is amazing!!!

I absolutely love that I found Brooke to do my wedding hair! She’s so sweet and kind! She can bring your wedding day look 100%! Whatever you want, she can do!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kenley,

Thanks so much! Your the sweetest! I love that I have been able to do your hair now multiple times! Keep them coming

Caitlyn · Married on 04/27/2018

Best decision ever!

Brooke was amazing! I am so happy with the way mine and my bridesmaids hair turned out. Brooke was very detailed and professional. I have already recommended her to a few friends with upcoming weddings!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/31/2018

Brooke Himes did such an amazing job on my wedding day! Brooke took so much time on understanding what I wanted and did 3 hair trials on me, until it was what I wanted. I am very picky and was set on this hair style, she did not charge me more, she took the time on me each time until it was perfect and I was happy. I kept changing little things, and never did she get upset or annoyed with me. She was very personable with me and my bridal party, she was so sweet. I would be happy to recommend her to anyone.
    Thank you Brooke!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Catrina · Married on 03/02/2018

Brooke is a HAIR GODDESS!!! I was so happy when I discovered her and she was available on my date! I trolled her instagram and facebook and knew her hair talent was exactly what I wanted. Due to my crazy schedule I wasn't able to get in for a trial but seeing all her beautiful brides I wasn't even worried about it. I sent pictures of my hair to her and the look I was going for and she assured me she could make it happen....and she did! My hair looked better than I could of ever imagined and I received so many compliments. She was originally just going to do mine and a few family members but after my bridesmaids saw what she could do they wanted theres done too. She graciously did theres too and we still had time to spare! Everyones hair looked amazing and she even left us with hair spray for touch up. Not only is Brooke professional, punctual, and well prepared she makes you feel so comfortable! Like you have been besties for years. My grandma still talks about how much she loved her hair and wishes Brooke could do her hair everyday! Brides do yourself and let Brooke make your hair dreams come true!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Brooke is the best! I had a large wedding party (9 bridesmaids and a junior bridesmaid) and mothers who wanted their hair done and she did everyone's hair with time to spare!! Everyone's hair lasted through the night as well. Brooke is so personable as well. She has a calming voice that just makes you feel like everything is going to be perfect on your big day! She also gave me a great recommendation for my makeup artist and worked very very well with our vendors. She is so dedicated to her work and she makes her customers aware of that from the very beginning. I would highly recommend Brooke!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much Abigail for the review! I really appreciate it. Your beautiful inside and out and I loved every minute of getting to know you! I wish you all the best! Congratulations again!

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

BROOKE is AMAZING!! I was so nervous in the beginning looking for a hair stylist in my budget that would accommodate my LARGE wedding party!!! From the moment we met at my Bridal trial, I was hooked. She is absolutely the sweetest lady && expresses so much love to anyone around her. She truly is a gem && I am blessed she did my amazing up do for my big day. She not only did all of my bridesmaids, but even styled my brother's curly do. All in all, Brooke is absolutely amazing especially when she gets in the zone, she can do anything from my flower girls upside down braid bun to curls to my fancy updo. All in such a quick manner that we had time to chat during my big day.

I will always remember my final touches and her running across the bridal suite with a hot curling iron to do my final touchups before my first look started with my husband. She really goes above & beyond for her brides. I would recommend her to anyone && even would love to have her style my hair again soon!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Brooke Himes Hair Design's reply:

Brittany, you know I just adored you from the moment i met you! It could be because your a ginger like my daughter, but your sweet personality was magnetizing! Thanks for letting me part of your day! It was a joy!

Krista · Married on 11/09/2017

Brooke is one of a kind! Myself and entire wedding party LOVED their hair! Everyone looked fantastic. She is so talented and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2018