Flushing, NY 11358 Map · Phone number

G1007251108
a0049

33 Reviews for Makeup By Coco Tsang

Virginia · Married on 09/30/2018

COCO and her team did my make-up when I was a bridesmaid for two separate weddings in the past two years. Now two years later, as soon as I got engaged and booked a venue, even without booking any other vendor, I already knew 10000% that I would want Coco and her team to do my make-up. I booked a year in advance and was SO HAPPY she was available on our date! I did not do a trial since she did an amazing job when I was a bridesmaid for two weddings already, so I knew as a bride with airbrush it could only get better, and I was obviously right! Coco was always very friendly and responsive in email. Originally we scheduled for Coco and her team to come later in the day, however my Fiancée (now husband!) and I decided to do a tea ceremony a few months from the wedding. I reached out to Coco to see if she could come a bit earlier than the original planned time, but she already had a wedding prior. Through some great luck, she was able to go to the other bride a bit earlier, and in turn come to do our hair and make-up a bit earlier. Even with the change in time, it was still a bit of a time-crunch since we also wanted to do First Look photos. COCO and her team are SO SKILLED that they managed to do hair and makeup for SIX BRIDESMAIDS and THE BRIDE, in 2 ½ HOURS!!! They came in with huge smiles and set-up everything so perfectly and fast. I have a bridesmaid who is very sensitive with others touching her face but even she loved the make-up!! I was SO IMPRESSED that Coco and her team were able to not only complete hair and make-up so fast, but that it looked like it took so many more hours! My hair and make-up stayed for the whole day, and whole night (no touch-ups!) I was really worried that the make-up might be too bright for my complexion but it was SO NATURAL! I’m SO HAPPY that I was able to have Coco and her team for my wedding, and that I finally got to wear those Hello Kitty ears! I HIGHLY recommend Coco and her team and extend my BIGGEST THANKS !!!!!

Theodore · Married on 09/22/2018

book coco now!

Coco did my trial a few months before the wedding. I didn't know what I wanted, and I didn't even have photos to show her. She did half my face one style and the other half another and helped me pick which was awesome! Coco and her team did my hair and make up for the day of my wedding. She did my mother and 8 bridesmaids as well starting at 9am and done before 12noon! I was very happy with my make up and blown away by my hair! I didn't need to touch up either. Further, I received endless compliments. Coco and her team are super sweet and super cute! She is so easy to work with and really knows what she is doing. I did not bother to negotiate price because her costs were really great compared to the other MUA's I had trials with. Would definitely recommend her..already have for all of my friends!

Jue · Married on 06/03/2018

Coco and her two assistants did our hair and makeup for my wedding in June, 2018. Coco started at 6:30 am and completed hair/makeup for myself, two moms and maid of honor around 8 am. Because they can do it so fast, we were able to have a good rest before the wedding. I didn't do trial with Coco because we lived in Boston. But the makeup and hair updo Coco did are all I had dreamed. I received many compliments about the hair updo and makeup from our guests. I am so lucky to have Coco for my wedding and highly recommend her to you.

Makeup By Coco Tsang FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling