Greensboro, NC 27405 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By b.b.

Hello, and welcome to my page! Let me tell you a little about myself. I am an experienced Makeup Artist with over 18yrs in the beauty/fashion/film industry (both in front and behind the camera). I specialize in Airbrush Bridal makeup. Airbrushing gives the smoothest foundation application and looks flawless on camera, perfect for all you brides to be.

I love helping women feel beautiful and confident on their special day. As a makeup artist, it is my job to interpret the look you want and create a style that perfectly suits you and your event. I encourage my clients to bring a variety of makeup looks from magazines or the internet to their consultation so that we can discuss and begin visualizing the ideal bridal look. During the trial run we will test drive your chosen makeup look and do any tweaking that needs to be done so that you are 100% satisfied and looking your best. The final result of the trial run will be photographed and all products used are added to your file so that there are no surprises or errors on your special day!

I'm also a Licensed Esthetician in the state of North Carolina.

Follow Makeup By b.b. on

55154212631d3ca95834z
resize1
564841134080b32bfbecb
Makeup By b.b.

22 Reviews for Makeup By b.b.

Brie is a wonderful and very talented makeup artist. She was referred to me through a friend who assured me that she was the best makeup artist in greensboro, and she did not disappoint! I signed a contract with Brie to get my makeup done for my engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and wedding day. She also did one of my bridesmaids makeup. The most important thing about Brie is that she wants your makeup to satisfy you 100%. She will put your makeup on based on what you tell her and if you want her to make it more bold or add something, she will do it! On my wedding day she came to Childress Vineyards to do my makeup. She was on time and did such a fantastic job. Wedding makeup is something that a lot of brides worry about, but I can assure you that if you use Brie you will have nothing to worry about!

I was fortunate enough to have Brie do my makeup for our recent wedding, and she was wonderful! We discussed the look I wanted to achieve - effortless makeup with a hint of "elegant hippie" - and she took her time with me, being sure ask what I thought along the way. Brie was so thoughtful in how she conducted her work and in interactions with me, and she made me feel beautiful. I didn't worry about my makeup the entire night, but I received countless compliments on how great my makeup looked and how pulled together the look was with my dress. Brie is the best and so easy to work with, I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Brie!

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

Brie, owner of Makeup By b.b., did my face for my big day and she was exceptional! Starting with a pre- wedding day consultation in her adorable greensboro studio, she let me pick the music I wanted to hear and then played with my makeup until it was just how I wanted it. I was even able to call back with a few changes which she helped me with graciously! On to my wedding day, Brie was wonderful. She showed up promptly and worked around bridesmaids feeding me french fries and soup. When she finished, my face was flawless. I had literally never felt so glamorous and I also still looked like ME! This was super important to me since I hardly wear makeup on a daily basis. She nailed it! Brie left me with a thoughtful "giftbag" of sorts which included a nice pressed powder compact that she had expertly matched to my skin tone! Let Brie pamper you on your wedding day and trust me, you won't be disappointed! Very reasonably priced as well.

Makeup By b.b. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Micciche Photography
    Micciche Photography Wedding Photographers

Makeup by BB is an awesome service for any bride wanting a beautiful and natural look for their wedding day. She is my first referral recommendation when I have a bride searching for a professional makeup stylist. Makeup by BB always delivers greats service and guidance for her clients to achieve the perfect look. She has the ability to apply traditional makeup and air brush application.

• Greensboro, 27405 See on map