New York, NY 10170 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia

A native New Yorker, Anabelle's makeup career evolved through various opportunities in the cosmetics industry epicenter. Upon graduating from Hofstra University in 1992, she assisted the Beauty and Fashion Manager of Ladies' Home Journal magazine. In 1997, Anabelle moved on to Lancôme as Coordinator to the Associate Vice President of skincare marketing. Simultaneously, she studied makeup at Manhattan’s Learning Institute for Beauty Sciences.

In 1999, she embarked on her career as a Makeup Artist with the prestigious Laura Geller Makeup Studio in Manhattan. Anabelle ascended the ranks to become one of Laura's top artists for high-profile weddings and events. The latter included fashion shows, publicity events for Playboy magazine, and a guest appearance on the Montel Williams make-over episode. In addition, she appeared on camera as Laura Geller’s primary assistant during several of Laura’s QVC home-shopping showcases, which were hugely successful.

In June 2003, Anabelle launched her own freelance makeup business, Makeup by Anabelle LaGuardia. She continues to establish a loyal following of brides, socialites and photographers. Anabelle also serves as a consulting Makeup Artist to Lancôme’s Education Department, as well as their National Artistic Director, for the production of training videos.

Anabelle’s insight and advice, regarding current trends, is regularly sought after by highly circulated publications such as AM New York and The New York Observer. More recently, she has appeared on Lifetime TV’s Get Married program where she offered advice to brides on makeup for their weddings. Since January of 2008, Anabelle has been listed in the exclusive makeup directory for New York Magazine’s wedding issue.

Follow Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia on

Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia 2
Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia 3
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved having Anabelle do my wedding makeup she is fantastic! She did my entire bridal party and few family member’s make-up for my August wedding. As a bit of a perfectionist I did two trials (to be sure of my look) and I felt very confident with Anabelle. The make-up was beautiful and natural. Additionally, I appreciated her focus on eyes (my favorite feature). She uses individual lashes rather which make the look more customizable and natural. As I had an August wedding I was extremely appreciative and impressed with how well the makeup stood up to the weather. Though my wedding and ceremony were indoors we took pictures in central park in 80 degree heat and humidity. You couldn’t even tell! She and her assistant were just incredible touching up the bridal party and keeping us looking our best through the ceremony. Anabelle is not only a talented make-up artist, but a great person to work with. She is incredibly professional and responsive following –up to emails often within just a few minutes! I truly enjoyed working with her on my wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Christine · Married on 08/12/2018

Anabelle did my makeup for both my engagement shoot and wedding. I cannot sing her praises enough. Her work is flawless yet natural. I've had my makeup done on various occasions by different people, but never felt as beautiful as when Anabelle performed her magic. She enhances your best features and gives you an amazing glow that looks great under any kind of light. My bridesmaids all raved about her. Not only is her work top notch, but she is a professional in every way from her punctuality and her quick response time to my questions. I look forward to an opportunity to work with her again.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia 4
    Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia 5
    Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia 6

Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia's reply:

Christine!

You know I adore you and want to clone you! You have been one of the most amazing and special brides I have had the pleasure of working with, and you are such a kind, generous and genuine person. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and your bridal party. You were an absolutely stunning bride! Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding makeup on one of the most photographed days of your life! Your glowing review of your experience with working together gives me all the feels! It is very rewarding to exceed the expectations of my brides!

Adiel · Married on 07/29/2018

Anabelle was extremely responsive and professional from the start. She responds very quickly to emails, answered all my questions, and was courteous and on time to both the trial in my apartment and my appointment. She even made a schedule for the day of the wedding detailing the names of the people she'd be working on, and what time she would be working on them.

On top of all her organization, her work is just flawless. I was outside for both a set of pictures, and a part of the wedding, and the photographer (among others) commented that my makeup was still perfect after standing out in the heat for an hour. Her skills speak for themselves-she is definitely worth hiring for any event, and I will be sure to use her again for any professional makeup needs I may have.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia's reply:

Thank you so much Adiel! I loved working with you all!

Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia Pricing

Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia Price Rates

Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• Makeup Artistry by Liz
    Makeup Artistry by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

New York brides, your search is over - Anabelle is absolutely outstanding! She's a total perfectionist and the looks she comes up with always inspire me. We recently had the opportunity to work at a runway show together during Fashion Week and her faces were absolutely flawless (so much so that onlookers asked her what foundation she was using and where they could get it!) I am proud to count her as a friend and a colleague.

• Anchor and Lace Photography
    Anchor and Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

There are really no words to describe just how down to earth and kind Anabelle really is. Therefore, I have no idea how I am writing this endorsement. We have worked with her on so many different styles of shoots (weddings...both real and staged, fashion shoots, and headshots) and every single time she gets it right. There are so many choices out there for make-up but she is at the top of the pack in our book. We would book her time and time again for any kind of event that requires make-up.

• New York, 10170 See on map