Make It Count Entertainment, LLC

Centreville, VA View map

$999 Most Popular Price

Make It Count Entertainment is a professional DJ service based in Reston, VA. We pride ourselves on being professional and easy to work with, as well as knowing how to let loose and have a good time so that you can, too!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$49

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Phillip M. Married on 07/17/2021

Professional and Adaptive Through and Through!

I was already ready to vouch for Bryan's character and professionalism before the pandemic hit. He held a meeting with my wife and I and was very receptive to our needs. After our wedding was delayed and he took paternity leave, he put us in touch with DJ Ricardo, who was immediately just as helpful, holding video conferences and phone calls with us leading up to the wedding date. The entire operation was extremely responsive to our needs and when it came time to perform, the guests were FEELING it. The perfect mix of responding to the moment and drawing from our list. If we had to get married a THIRD time, we'd go with them again.

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for your understanding with paternity leave, Phil! I was so glad to hear that DJ Ricardo delivered and helped provide a fun atmosphere for your guests, despite the heat and humidity. Congratulations again!
    Brooke M. Married on 05/30/2021

Great experience with Bryan & DJ Theo

Bryan and I initially worked together for my May 2020 wedding, which I had to postpone due to Covid. The postponed date was too close to the birth of Bryan's child (congrats again!) so he unfortunately wasn't able to be our DJ. We really enjoyed working with him and were bummed to not celebrate with him in person, BUT he organized a really great back-up DJ for us (DJ Theo) who was just as communicative, detail-oriented, and fun to work with. Bryan and DJ Theo made our special day easy, stress-free, and kept our guests on the dance floor! Highly recommend!

Brooke,

Thank you! We are overjoyed at bringing our daughter into the world, and I so appreciate your understanding in needing to change things up. You have been very gracious and kind throughout this process.

I was so glad to hear that Theo helped make your day special and kept the party going. We are both glad we got to be a part of your big day. Congratulations to you both!

Bryan
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful and accommodating

Ricardo made our wedding so much fun! He was able to easily set up at our historic chapel, cocktail hour by a pool and under a tent reception. He kept the crowd dancing and having a good time!

Jackie,

Thank you so much for your review! I loved hearing more details about the wedding day, both from you and Ricardo. He sent me videos of people dancing, and it looked like a great party! I'm so glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

Bryan

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Lieb Photographic LLC Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I can't stop referring all my brides to Bryan! He is such an amazing DJ. He is not over the top and yet also very engaging...the perfect combination for a great reception! He is professional, prompt and fun to work with. Please contact him today before he is booked for your big day!

Emily Marie Photography Emily Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Bryan is a phenomenal DJ and MC! I have worked with him multiple times and he always does a fabulous job bringing the party to the dance floor! He is full of life and energy, something you definitely want in a DJ! I always recommend him to my couples, because he is absolutely wonderful!

5636 Willoughby Newton Dr. Centreville, VA, 20120
Location of (Make It Count Entertainment, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding