Make It Count Entertainment, LLC

5636 Willoughby Newton Dr. Apt #35, Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Make It Count Entertainment, LLC

Make It Count Entertainment is a professional DJ service based in Centreville, VA. We pride ourselves on being professional and easy to work with, as well as knowing how to let loose and have a good time so that you can, too!

Follow Make It Count Entertainment, LLC on

Guests shouting and dancing together

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Make It Count Entertainment, LLC

Amber · Married on 09/29/2018

Bryan was perfect for our unique wedding on the river. He kept the party flowing and always had a big smile on his face and a great attitude. He was also super flexible when things didn't go exactly according to plan (we forgot to toss the bouquet and garter because we were having too much fun). He also met all of our unique music requests. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to make a special event a night you'll never forget. Thanks so much!

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot acknowledge Bryan enough for the unbelievably positive experience he brought to our wedding! He rocked it! Everyone raved about him and though our friends ended up being somewhat shy on the dance floor at times, everyone said they were jamming out and nodding their heads. We asked for more DJ and less MC (only announcing certain, necessary things) and he did just that with a very positive and upbeat flair! We couldn’t ask for a better response from our guests and we are just so grateful for his level of communication prior to the event and his ease once at the event! We did a very rustic wedding venue at a traditional barn and he worked wonders in it. His professionalism and kindness shined through every part of this process, which he was fully engaged in with very frequent communication :) I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Jillian, thank you for your amazingly kind words! I loved how you knew exactly what you wanted for every moment of the day, and I had fun planning out specifics of the bridal party intros, and getting the timing down for other big moments throughout the day. It's great to hear your guests' kind words, too! Everyone was a joy to work with, and I'm so glad I got to celebrate with you!

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

AWESOME! Bryan was so great - he kept the dance floor going all night with music that engaged a variety of age ranges at our wedding. He was responsive, respectful, on time, and seems to truly enjoy his job, which comes through in his work. I highly recommend hiring him for your event!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Emily! Everything from running the trivia during cocktail hour to the Star Wars theme song exit from the ceremony gave your wedding an amazing and unique feel. Plus your friends and family were all a joy to work with, and the 2.5 hours of non-stop dancing at the end of the night made for an evening to remember! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon in Austria and Luxembourg!

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I can't stop referring all my brides to Bryan! He is such an amazing DJ. He is not over the top and yet also very engaging...the perfect combination for a great reception! He is professional, prompt and fun to work with. Please contact him today before he is booked for your big day!

• Emily Marie Photography
    Emily Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Bryan is a phenomenal DJ and MC! I have worked with him multiple times and he always does a fabulous job bringing the party to the dance floor! He is full of life and energy, something you definitely want in a DJ! I always recommend him to my couples, because he is absolutely wonderful!

• 5636 Willoughby Newton Dr., Apt #35 Centreville, VA 20120 See on map