11802 Breton Ct., Centreville, VA 20191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Make It Count Entertainment, LLC

Make It Count Entertainment is a professional DJ service based in Reston, VA. We pride ourselves on being professional and easy to work with, as well as knowing how to let loose and have a good time so that you can, too!

Follow Make It Count Entertainment, LLC on

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC 1
  • Taylor

Taylor Scott · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

Bryan was a perfect DJ for our wedding! He was professional, on-time, thoughtful and just did a fantastic job! Bryan was set up and ready to begin with plenty of time to spare, all of our requested songs were played and he had everyone out on the dance floor. My wife and I highly recommend Bryan for your special day!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Taylor,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Your guests were so friendly and laid back, and your best man and maid of honor entering the reception in dinosaur costumes was hilarious! That will always stand out in my mind. :-) You guys were a joy to work with. Congratulations again, and I wish you both the best!
  • Deanna

Deanna Redding · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome DJ!

Bryan was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Everyone had so much fun! He was such a pleasure to work with and made us feel very comfortable with how he would run things at our wedding. From the start of our ceremony to the last song of the night, everything went perfectly. Bryan seamlessly transitioned through all moments of the day: ceremony, cocktail hour, bridal party entrance, dinner, speeches, dancing, etc. He was happy to help in any way he could, including suggesting songs for the bridal party entrance, making last minute adjustments, or just promptly answering any questions we had. He arrived early to set-up and was very professional. We couldn't have found anyone else who would’ve done a better job and we highly recommend having Make It Count Entertainment DJ anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Laura K. · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

I discovered Bryan of Make It Count Entertainment when a mutual friend recommended him as a DJ for my wedding. When I was looking into various DJs, the thing that stood out to me about Bryan was that he was personable and professional. Unlike some potential DJs that I looked into, he was not at all pushy about trying to get our business. So even though his price was a little over our initial DJ budget, I felt most comfortable going with Bryan, and I’m so glad I did.

Leading up to the wedding, Bryan was very helpful with song suggestions as well as the planning of the timeline of events. We had a couple of phone calls to discuss logistics, as well as the overall feel of the wedding.

The day of the wedding was great, and Bryan was flexible when we needed to move the timeline around just a little bit and helped everything run smoothly. Our guests appeared to have a lot of fun dancing, and I cannot recommend Bryan enough!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Laura,

You're the best! Thank you for the kind review. I had a great time celebrating with you, especially when you requested more Taylor Swift, and it turned into a T-Swizzle dance party at the end. :-) You're both so kind! I wish you both the best on your future together!

Bryan

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 49.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I can't stop referring all my brides to Bryan! He is such an amazing DJ. He is not over the top and yet also very engaging...the perfect combination for a great reception! He is professional, prompt and fun to work with. Please contact him today before he is booked for your big day!

• Emily Marie Photography
    Emily Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Bryan is a phenomenal DJ and MC! I have worked with him multiple times and he always does a fabulous job bringing the party to the dance floor! He is full of life and energy, something you definitely want in a DJ! I always recommend him to my couples, because he is absolutely wonderful!

• 11802 Breton Ct. Centreville, District of Columbia, 20191 See on map