Make It Count Entertainment, LLC Reviews

30 | Centreville, VA

30 Reviews for Make It Count Entertainment, LLC

30 Make It Count Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Amber · Married on 09/29/2018

Bryan was perfect for our unique wedding on the river. He kept the party flowing and always had a big smile on his face and a great attitude. He was also super flexible when things didn't go exactly according to plan (we forgot to toss the bouquet and garter because we were having too much fun). He also met all of our unique music requests. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to make a special event a night you'll never forget. Thanks so much!

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot acknowledge Bryan enough for the unbelievably positive experience he brought to our wedding! He rocked it! Everyone raved about him and though our friends ended up being somewhat shy on the dance floor at times, everyone said they were jamming out and nodding their heads. We asked for more DJ and less MC (only announcing certain, necessary things) and he did just that with a very positive and upbeat flair! We couldn’t ask for a better response from our guests and we are just so grateful for his level of communication prior to the event and his ease once at the event! We did a very rustic wedding venue at a traditional barn and he worked wonders in it. His professionalism and kindness shined through every part of this process, which he was fully engaged in with very frequent communication :) I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Jillian, thank you for your amazingly kind words! I loved how you knew exactly what you wanted for every moment of the day, and I had fun planning out specifics of the bridal party intros, and getting the timing down for other big moments throughout the day. It's great to hear your guests' kind words, too! Everyone was a joy to work with, and I'm so glad I got to celebrate with you!

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

AWESOME! Bryan was so great - he kept the dance floor going all night with music that engaged a variety of age ranges at our wedding. He was responsive, respectful, on time, and seems to truly enjoy his job, which comes through in his work. I highly recommend hiring him for your event!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Emily! Everything from running the trivia during cocktail hour to the Star Wars theme song exit from the ceremony gave your wedding an amazing and unique feel. Plus your friends and family were all a joy to work with, and the 2.5 hours of non-stop dancing at the end of the night made for an evening to remember! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon in Austria and Luxembourg!

Michael · Married on 05/12/2018

Bryan was so great! He went out of his way to meet with my wife and I on multiple occasions and made sure he understood all that we wanted for our special day. Additionally, he was always very professional and accommodating to our busy schedules. During the wedding, he helped the reception flow flawlessly and was able to improvise and adjust to several last minute schedule changes. Lastly, the best thing I can say about working with Bryan is that eventhough we just met, he was a great person to work with and very easy to get along with. I would highly recommend Bryan to anyone interested in his services.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Michael! It was a joy and a blessing to celebrate your wedding day together. Don't worry about the last minute changes; I was happy to adapt to the events of the moment! Congratulations to you and Katie, and God bless the start of your new adventure!

Jeff · Married on 03/03/2018

Bryan did a great job with our wedding. Very professional; stayed in constant contact with us about details leading up to the event; and made a great event even greater. Can't say enough about how much we appreciate Make It Count Entertainment.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Jeff - Thank you! Your whole family was a joy to work with from start to finish. I loved being able to provide music for the ceremony, working with the musicians and the pastor to make sure everything flowed smoothly. Not to mention reconnecting with familiar faces, which is always a joy! Thank you for letting me be a part of such a great day in your family's life.

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Bryan did a great job on the music for our wedding ceremony and reception. He played all our music especially obscure songs and other genres that our guests enjoyed dancing to. I was able to list out specific songs for the ceremony and provide him with specific versions of songs from my own music collection for him to play. He didn't pressure the crowd to dance or try to take over the party which I really liked since most of our guests were an older crowd. Would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Michelle, Many thanks for the kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your day! I loved your unique song selections (plus lots of classics) and the fun, laid back vibe of the day. Congratulations again, and the best to both of you on the start of your new adventure together! Bryan

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Bryan. He was very easy to work with and had so many great recommendations based on the type of feel we were looking for for our big day! Bryan was very flexible with us and made himself available whenever we had any questions. If you’re looking for a laid back DJ that really wants you and your guest to have a great night, Bryan is your guy!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! You and your guests were so much fun to party with, and I loved getting to celebrate with you! You definitely have some party animals in your group. :-) Blessings on your new life together!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Bryan was an amazing wedding DJ. He was very flexible when mid-reception we asked him to switch up the music to a different genre. He also started the reception music earlier, as our cocktail hour needed to be sped up. I highly recommend him for your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I'm so glad I was able to help the day flow more smoothly by adapting to the moment in that way. Thank you for allowing me to take part in such a special day!

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

Where to start? – Brian is absolutely amazing! He is super responsive and professional. He helped me with my timeline, listened to my wants and provided great suggestions for parts of the evening that I hadn’t thought about. I honestly cannot say enough great things about Brian and his company. Book him! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Christina - Thank you so much! I'm glad I could help out by planning the day with you and offering suggestions; it's great to know that that was such a big help! Thank you for letting me join in your celebration, and blessings to you on the start of your new adventure together!

Susie · Married on 04/07/2017

Make It Count Entertainment is the BEST! Bryan is super attentive to detail and very patient, kind and accommodating. He has great equipment that gets the job done well. SO many song selections and stays on top of the details of your event. If you want the best DJ in town, look no further!!! ---Thanks again Bryan!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks, Susie! Celebrating with your group was such a blast, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! I loved being a part of the event and helping to make it exactly how you wanted it to turn out. Thank you!

Colleen · Married on 11/12/2016

First of all, BEST DJ EVER! Bryan really keeps the party going and people on the dance floor. From our first meeting, he made us very comfortable and was extremely organized. He is so down to earth and so easy to work with. In every email I sent, he was so quick to reply. I had no worries when it came to the big day. He really got to know us and what we wanted. He even brought awesome suggestions to the table including his new feature of wireless up-lights that really put our reception on a whole other level of awesomeness without ruining our budget. He was so willing to work with our song genres and picked perfect songs to keep the party going. A DJ does so much more than just play music, he is responsible for really judging the feel of the room and making sure your night flows with the timeline. Bryan NAILED this... along with reading our customized announcement for our light saber Star Wars send off. :) Thank you for making our night amazing and helping us throw the most incredible party on our first night as Mr. an Mrs. :)

beth · Married on 09/24/2016

Bryan was the dj at our double wedding - he was amazing - he played a wide variety of music. He accepted requests willingly. We along with several others at our wedding will only use him should we need a dj for an event. There was not one complaint.

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

He was awesome. Did exactly as asked. And a really nice guy. Even had to request additional dj time, and he made it work. Great hire

Jamie · Married on 05/13/2016

Make It Count (Bryan) DJ'd my wedding May of this year. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with how it went. Bryan was extremely thorough in preparation before our big day and worked hard to understand our vision for our wedding. From timing of songs during the ceremony, to great music on the dance floor, Bryan's work was precise and tailored exactly to what we wanted. You can tell that he wants to customize the experience to match what you want instead of just showing up for another "job". He was also responsive in preparation for the wedding and very easy to work with (which is surprisingly hard to find!). I'm not giving him 5-stars for each category for the sake of my own efficiency but because he truly earned a high rating based on what a great job he did for us.

C · Married on 04/24/2016

Bryan (Make It Count Entertainment) was exceptional from start to finish. His professionalism, honesty, and personality during our initial meeting led to us picking him over a more seasoned DJ. First, Bryan showed up a little early. I am a veteran, and as my wife can attest, timeliness is very important to me. Bryan exceeded that expectation from the start, and was immediately at the top of our list. Our meeting with Bryan was very casual, but professional at the same time. Bryan was genuinely interested in getting to know my wife and I during the meeting. The meeting didn't feel like it was "all about business." We loved the personal touch.
    Bryan kept in constant communication with us in the days leading up to the wedding. He did his best to ensure we were going to be satisfied with his interpretation of our desired playlist. To be honest, we knew we were in good hands.
    On wedding day, Bryan was very prompt, and had already coordinated with the venue manager regarding his setup, mic placements, etc. This was very important to us because, as many know, things can get very busy the hour leading up to the wedding ceremony. Bryan was right on cue for the specific songs we wanted for certain parts of the ceremony and reception. He literally never skipped a beat! Words cannot describe how happy we were (still) with the reception playlist. We wanted Bryan to mixed different years of R&B, Soul, Pop, Motown, and even a little bit of 90's hip hop. Bryan's mix was magic. We and our guests loved every song, and how the playlist told the story of our love and relationship. He was also a very good MC throughout the entire day. We are very thankful for Bryan's service, and would pick him again in a heartbeat. His prices are more than reasonable, he is very accommodating, and the level of service he provides is first-rate.

Bryan with Make It Count Entertainment is phenomenal!

The most important thing to my husband on our wedding day was the music (no pressure right?). I found Bryan through Thumbtack, and thank goodness I did. Bryan is professional, kind, and fun to work with in general. He worked with me to make things perfect; the dance floor was hopping the whole reception, guests (and even the photographer) mentioned how great the music was, and my husband was beaming even days later saying how happy he was with the music for our event.

Thank you Bryan!

Bryan Staudt is the pinnacle of how a professional DJ should perform. His song selection and flow were always spot on with the mood of the crowd. Also, his major in English adds an eloquent but exciting tone to his speech and announcements. If you want a professional, high tier, and affordable DJ, Bryan Staud of Make It Count Entertainment is your man.

Robin · Married on 10/23/2015

We hired Bryan as the DJ for my daughters wedding and was very pleased with his services. I highly recommend him for any occasion. He was very professional from beginning to end. I would definitely use him again!
    Thanks Bryan!

• ToBeMrsJBSoon

Jewellee · Married on 08/29/2015

Wow, Bryan was incredible! So glad I reached out to him! He was more than professional, and knew more about what I might need than I did! He asked questions of us that we didn't even consider, so he made our wedding day so special. He's a fantastic DJ with a great personal style, but he's so flexible and easy to work with that he can rock any genre you want! I want to have a party just to have him DJ for us again!

I heard about Bryan from a friend just 2 weeks before my wedding. Our other dj fell through and I wasn't expecting to find anyone affordable or worth my while. However, I contacted Bryan on a whim and he was immediately responsive and friendly.

After communicating what I wanted from him at the reception, he explained to me how he operated. It was clear that he would do exactly what I'd asked for.

And he did. He provided excellent background music during cocktails and dinner and then a fun party playlist for the dancing.

Well worth the affordable price, I highly recommend Bryan.

• F

Fatima · Married on 07/12/2015

Bryan was a fantastic DJ! He followed our request to a T And was very professional. He would be my first choice of a DJ for any other future events. He was also an amazing communicator, he always made sure of things before our wedding. I'm glad we made the right choice by choosing Bryan to be part of our special day, one of the best decision I've made planning my wedding.

Matthew · Married on 06/06/2015

Bryan was almost literally a lifesaver. I was desperately in need of a last minute DJ and Bryan was prompt, completely honest with what he could realistically provide last minute (an invaluable trait to ensure a smooth event), and extremely kind and accommodating.

Rommie · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I had Make It Count EntertInment DJ our rehearsal dinner of 130 people and we partied all night long. Not only did Bryan, the DJ, play great music to keep people dancing the night away, he was flexible and professional with any last minute requests. I would recommend Make It Count Entertainment for any function! He took the rehearsal dinner from a 10/10 to a 11/10!

Britnee · Married on 12/02/2017

I knew Brian through a friend so he was my first thought when we started looking for DJ’s. He was quick to respond and very professional as we worked together to make this happen. We found him the most affordable and willing to do his best to meet our needs. He did an excellent job communication with us up until the wedding, gave us resources as we planned the wedding. He was very easy to work with and offered suggestions when we weren’t sure what to do. He was also patient when I cut him off a song early because my husband and I were ready to scoot haha! Also, while he asked for a set list, the music he chose in between was perfect. The reception was spectacular because of his awesome work. Brian is great, I highly recommend Make It Count Entertainment!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Make It Count Entertainment, LLC 1

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Britnee! You and Scott were a joy to work with. I loved helping to plan out the details of your day, and I'm glad it was such a joyous celebration for you! I always love to hear that. :-) Congratulations again!

Gertie · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Bryan Staudt of Make it Count as the DJ / MC for our daughter's wedding. I am so glad we did! He listened to exactly what my daughter and son in law wanted and then read the room perfectly, playing music that kept the dance floor filled the whole night.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Make It Count Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Gertie! I loved celebrating with your sweet family. It's good to know that reading the room and adapting the music to the moment was so important to you! I love that I get to do that, and I'm so happy for this new addition to your family! :-)