Major Events

Meridian, ID View map

Major Events is a wedding planning business based out of Meridian, Idaho. This team of wedding planners is recognized for the high-quality events and experiences they provide along with the personable and unique services they provide to each couple. Major events is motivated by the look of amazement and joy each couple gives when they see all of the details of their wedding come to life.

Major Events is passionate about helping couples plan out the details of their wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner by offering full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination planning packages. This team of wedding planners can make your dream wedding come true within your budget. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

• Ally
    Ally C. Married on 12/07/2018

Incredible work, 10/10!

Mishae was my point of contact for our event. From the start, she was bubbly, outgoing and knew exactly the vision I had for our company holiday party. We touched base for a few weeks before the event, but I knew Major Events had it under control. On the day of our event, Andrea, Mishae and a few other team members showed up promptly at the time I had requested and were very well organized. I had requested two Christmas trees, which were decorated even more beautifully than I could have imagined, 38 table number frames, poinsettias, and gorgeous centerpieces made from real greenery and floating candles. The team was there right on time post-event to clean up and moved very quickly. Our event turned out excellent and we will recommend this company every single time!
  • Brittany
    Brittany E. Married on 09/15/2018

A day we will never forget

Andrea and her team went above and beyond from day 1. From helping us find our dream location to choosing the right vendors the whole experience was seamless. She wasn’t just our wedding planner she became a part of the family. Fun, knowledgeable, and beyond talented she exceeded every expectation. Our only complaint is it that everything went by too quickly. Would highly recommend Andrea and her outstanding staff.
    Abby Married on 09/08/2018
    Mishae and the whole Major Events team helped me plan my dream wedding!! Mishae brought all my ideas to reality and kept me calm, cool, and collected. I don’t think I would have been able to make it through my wedding day without her. I would highly recommend Major Events to anyone getting married and that needs a wedding planner. I’m so thankful for them and all their hard work and dedication.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Major Events 1
Exclusive

Ampersand Studios Ampersand Studios Wedding Photographers

Major Events has seriously got it going on!! Andrea always handles the wedding day like a boss. During the most frantic of wedding days, she's always calm and collected; taking anything that arises with the most professionalism and class you could ever ask for. As photographers, we are always thrilled to find out that our clients are working with Major Events as they will definitely give us tons of gorgeousness to photograph... every detail will be magazine-publish worthy. I can't believe the amount of events these girls pull off every year, and they make it look easy. Andrea + crew have never disappointed, and our brides have always had wonderful things to say about them.

Sound Wave Events Sound Wave Events Wedding DJs

Fabulous and flexible! We love Major Events! Andrea and her team are great to work with and have many options to fit the needs of every couple. From decor to flowers to coordinating, they have something for each bride. We definitely recommend their service!

The Wedding Doctor The Wedding Doctor Wedding Planners

Major Events can turn "simple" into "stunning" with the wave of a wand! Well, maybe more like with a client meeting and a few hours to set up. From simple elegance to elaborate, Andrea and her team can provide a beautiful atmosphere for your wedding.

715 N Ralstin Meridian, ID, 83642
2088549594
Location of (Major Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding