Meridian, ID 83646 Map · Phone number

About Effortless Events Idaho

At Effortless Events, we take your event preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands. That starts with personal consultation where we get to know your style and stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the event of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the important day. www.facebook.com/EffortlessEventsIdaho @EffortlessIdaho

Follow Effortless Events Idaho on

Bride
cassey wedding sepia

9 Reviews for Effortless Events Idaho

Maria · Married on 06/11/2016

Effortless Events is a top notch, detail oriented event planner. Cassey and Stefani planned our recent wedding. There are no words fitting enough to describe the incredible experience we had working with them. Our journey started with a consultation where they get to know you and what you are looking for to make your day special. From there they took the reigns and set up vendor meetings to help us select the right photographer, DJ, florist, caterer, etc. They set up all of the appointments, handled the contracts and all details related to the wedding. They met with us multiple times to design the wedding itself. We were uncertain of what we really wanted but they took our thoughts, interpreted them and from there created a fairy tale reality. The wedding itself was phenomenal. Their staff was attentive, friendly and stealthy. They were there when you needed them and yet made things happen in the background so that everything was ready when the next moment came. They were absolutely awesome! Working with Cassey and Stefani invoked so much confidence that we never worried about a single detail. They were responsive to every question and no question seemed to small for them to respond. We had some special concerns about this wedding and they were extremely compassionate and discrete in handling them. You will find no better people to work with if you are planning an event.

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Effortless Events as a Day of Event Coordinator, but they were SO much more than that. They were very responsive to my emails and would respond within minutes.
    They literally made our wedding day "effortless." My entire family was able to enjoy the day because no one had to worry about decorating, setting up chairs, delivering gifts to our house (yes they did this for us), or any of the hiccups that come along with a wedding.
    They did a beautiful job decorating both of my venues exactly the way that I wanted.
    I cannot recommend them enough! If you are considering hiring a day of event coordinator, they are the way to go! Very affordable, organized, and professional.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Tami · Married on 09/19/2015

Effortless Events flawlessly executed our vision for our recent wedding at the Boise Train Depot. I have had many people comment that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to...it was truly amazing & worth every penny. I know it was probably one of the most laborious and complex weddings they have done and they did a great job pulling their team together to make it happen. I am giving 5 stars as they were able to pull it off without a hitch (as far as I know;) and at the end of the day that is all that really maters. I think as their company matures and they have more weddings under their belt, they will become even better. There were a few small things that I may provide feedback on privately, however, overall we are all thrilled with how everything turned out & couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Stephanie & Cassie (and wonderful staff) for all your hard work and ensuring the decor, schedule and theme were exactly as I had envisioned!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015