Majestic Moments Event Planning

383 Ridgedale Avenue Suite 1, East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Majestic Moments Event Planning

Majestic Moments Event Planning is an elegant wedding planner in the Northern New Jersey area. With a creative and decorative approach to a couple's wedding day, this planner works to make every detail memorable for couples and guests. The team at this planning company works closely with couples to bring to life their vision and an event that reflects their unique personality. The resources and expertise available through this company help couples create a stress-free wedding day.

Experience
Donna Anello started Majestic Moments Event Planning in 2012. She began the company with more than ten years of experience in the event design industry. Donna and her team of eight other planners use their combined experience and resources to plan the perfect day for couples, rather than work competitively within the company.

The planners at this company work on a couple's rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They design and plan all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious celebrations of love. These planners also help couples choosing to elope for their big day. The services offered through Majestic Moments Event Planning include:

• Budget analysis
Tent reception
Tent reception

62 Reviews for Majestic Moments Event Planning

Michele · Married on 04/21/2018

Donna is amazing! If you want to be completely at ease on your wedding day and the days leading up then you must have Donna! She was great from the first phone call she was extremely knowledgeable and asked every question and detail about my wedding. Having her in contact with the vendors, making the timeline of events, and just making sure everything I spent months and months planning was executed exactly as I planned was amazing! She even retouched my hair after the ceremony before photos with my husband! Donna and Chelsea made my wedding day stress free so that I could enjoy every moment!

Kerry · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I were so busy that we forgot to plan our wedding. Oops!! Once we realized we only had three months left, the panic set in! Donna put me at ease saying that her team could easily pull together our event in a short time frame. We had a ‘party within a party’ since our wedding was a daytime affair that had children’s entertainment. Donna helped us plan a budget and within a week we had contracts with all our vendors. After that, Chelsea took the lead for our event and she was just as thoughtful and efficient as Donna. One struggle in the ‘wedding business’ is the cost markup! I deeply appreciate how sensitive Donna and Chelsea were to our budget. They suggested cost-saving alternatives in one area to allow us to splurge in another that was more important to us. This included creative solutions like hiring Donna’s son as our magician to entertain the children during the dinner. What a sweetheart he was! The kids loved him! On the day of, Chelsea had two assistants to help manage all the nuts and bolts of coordinating the vendors, moving the crowds, and keeping me on time. My parents mentioned that despite how much they were doing on our wedding day that they hardly even noticed them at the event. This is exactly what you want in a good planner- they manage to make everything happen in the background seamlessly and unobtrusively so the guests aren’t distracted from their experience by the set-up or take-down of a face painting table! For me, the entire day felt completely effortless, which just goes to show exactly how much effort they were putting into every little detail- right down to packing up my belongings and putting them on the shuttle for me after the party! All I had to do was wake up, enjoy my family, and get married. If you want to feel like it all ‘just happens’, then hire Majestic Moments! It doesn’t just happen, but they work so incredibly hard to personalize their services and take care of you, that it will feel that way.

Majestic Moments Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• Nanina's in the Park
    Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with them many times and all there members are professional.

• Eduardo Duran Films
    Eduardo Duran Films Wedding Videographers

One of our favorite wedding planners to work with.Always professional and the days always go by so smoothly.

• 383 Ridgedale Avenue, Suite 1 East Hanover, NJ 07936 See on map