350 5th ave, New York, NY 10020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Eduardo Duran Films

Eduardo Duran brings emotional cinematography and high-end creativity and storytelling to wedding films. Please take a look at our portfolio. We specialize in beautiful Wedding Films in New Jersey and New York, not just capturing your lovely white dress, but those emotions of joy, laughter, tears of happiness and the little things that make up your special day to be remembered.

Your wedding day is just as special to us as it is for you and therefore we love finding out the little things that make you as a couple unique.We know your Wedding Day does not happen every day and that is why we guarantee your safe with us. If you want your unique wedding day captured in the most emotional, beautiful, storytelling way then we are the right videographers for you!

Finding the best wedding videographer for your beautiful wedding day can be difficult as there are lots of videographers in NJ or NY with different techniques of capturing. Eduardo Duran Wedding Films investment packages are a true expression of our natural, beautiful style of videography with the knowledge and experience of a life time.

• Videos 3

12 Reviews for Eduardo Duran Films

Joanna Carter · Married on 05/01/2018

I couldnt be happier

My husband and myself love our video! We watched the day as it was happening all over again. This was the best investment from my wedding thank you so much ed!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/03/2015

LOVED LOVED LOVED! The outcome of our video! My video took a bit longer than expected as i understand there were some issues with a server hacked but all in all it was worth the wait. Eduardo's teamed reached out and we were able to get exactly the video we envisioned. Eduardo filmed my wedding personally and was really awesome on the day of we did not even know he was there.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Vicky · Married on 09/20/2014

My wife and i thought twice about getting video for our wedding. After finding Eduardo's work through instagram we completely fell in love with his work and we decided to book him for our wedding. The entire team was amazing to work with and we could not be happier with the final product. Everyone that we show the trailer to is beyond blown away by the quality and detail that was captured.

Sent on 02/27/2015