19555A. E Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number

About Mainstreet Flower

We are a custom shop that produces amazing flower arrangements. Voted Best of the Best of Parker for 9 years running, Top 5 on Denver's A-List 2011, 2012 and Best of Weddings The Knot 2013. We love what we do and it shows! Call us for more information and to schedule an appointment.

Follow Mainstreet Flower on

Mainstreet Flower 3
Mainstreet Flower 4
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Hannah at Mainstreet Flower Market was the best!

I LOVED working with Mainstreet Flower Market, and I highly recommend them! They were so accommodating about my price point and didn't push for more expensive options. They also really helped bring my vision to life for my wedding. I worked with Hannah, and she was great! She answered all of my e-mails within a day or two.

The flowers were STUNNING, and we got so many compliments on them. Hannah really helped me create the look and feel that we wanted for our wedding, and stayed within our budget. They also delivered sort of out of the way (Elizabeth, CO), and the delivery fees were very reasonable. They also stayed to move the flowers from the ceremony arch up to the reception area.

Overall I have nothing but good things to say about working with Mainstreet Flower Market.

Mainstreet Flower 5
    Mainstreet Flower 6
    Mainstreet Flower 7

Virginia · Married on 09/06/2018

The flowers were absolutely perfect! We had a small, simple ceremony in the chapel right down the street, and the flowers looked and smelled amazing, bouquets for everyone were lovely, and they were great to work with!

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 05/31/2018

My husband and I were so impressed with Mainstreet Flowers! We had an initial sit-down meeting to go over everything we wanted for the wedding day and they also offered their opinions on what would/wouldn't work. We were able to rent a majority of the decor through them which was in budget and made the set up on the wedding day much easier. They came in early on the day of the wedding and set up everything. The florist made our wedding venue breathtaking and the bouquets were gorgeous! Everything was above and beyond our expectations and they made our fairytale wedding come true.

Mainstreet Flower 8

Mainstreet Flower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• PACE Center
    PACE Center Banquet Halls

Mainstreet Flowers has been great to work with in the past. They have beautiful selections to choose from, and our clients have always been very pleased with their service.

• Kimberly Rose Events
    Kimberly Rose Events Wedding Planners

Shannon and her team at Mainstreet Flower are truly marvelous! Shannon is so fun and excited and truly passionate about what she does, and it shows. I have had the pleasure of working with her on both weddings and other social events, and I have been blown away at her gorgeous arrangements and vision each time. Her team is great to work with - they are professional and friendly and go above and beyond in their service to the clients. I highly recommend Mainstreet Flower for any event! I am looking forward to working with Shannon and her team many more times!!

• 19555A. E Mainstreet Parker, 80138 See on map