931 Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A florae

A Florae is a floral design studio in Colorado specializing in weddings, events and other special occasions. We deliver custom designs throughout Longmont, Boulder County, Denver and beyond.

For daily orders, we kindly request 24 hours in advance rather than day-of because we make special trips to the flower market for every order! Our shop hours are by appointment only, as we are a specialty shop and not a walk-in retail florist with flowers on hand.

We understand that ordering flowers and having flowers as a part of your event is a luxury item and is a discretionary expense. That is why we make every effort to arrange our flowers at a design level that makes a statement of value. It is our design skill and our expertise that you are hiring. All florists can buy the same flowers, but how we arrange them makes all the difference!

From the moment we first speak with you, we take the time to understand why your floral order holds a special meaning for you. We know that our floral designs will represent this meaning through the style you choose, so we take extra time with you to fulfill that goal.

Through our consulting services, we work to reflect the individuality of the bride and groom by transforming their vision into a reality while complementing their ideas with our experience, creativity and versatility. We know your wedding day is extremely important; so we treat it just as we would our own.

shannon johri 4 bride groom portraits 0066

37 Reviews for A florae

1 User photo

A florae 1

Anna · Married on 10/07/2018

I was very excited about the flowers at our wedding, so as soon as I saw pictures of Rachel's creations I knew I wanted her to be our florist. She has such a vision for colors and arrangements while keeping every design fresh and unique, she really stood out to me! In our consultation I told her the basic colors I wanted (fall colors, peach, and purple), and she turned that into something brilliant. I was so stunned and taken with my bouquet, it was everything I had dreamed of. Something else that surprised me, there were flowers left over in a fountain from a previous wedding, so without extra cost or me saying anything, she added more flowers to the fountain and it looked so beautiful! The cake flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were also gorgeous, and really tied everything together. Rachel was a dream to work with, and the floral arrangements were better than I could have imagined. I would recommend A florae to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2018

A florae's reply:

THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! Thank you Anna! YOU were the dream, however :) I would love to see pictures of you and how beautiful you looked. I found your energy to be soooo calming when I arrived. I wish you both nothing but happiness. Thank you so much! It was an honor to design and work for you.

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a great experience with Rachel at A Florae! We ordered my bouquet, my maid of honor's bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl petals, a cake topper, and one guest book table arrangement. We asked for succulents to be included since my main color was a sage green and they came out beautifully. Rachel was super accommodating and updated our proposal as often as needed. The online proposal and payment system was super easy and convenient. She delivered the flowers to both the ceremony location and the reception venue.

Sent on 07/14/2018

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! This really means so much to receive, thank you for taking the time to write it. I would love to see pictures of you when you get them! You were wonderful to work with!! Thank you!

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

Working with Rachel at A florae was a dream come true! She took her time understanding what we were looking for and helping us with pieces we were unsure of. She gave us great advice and did a phenomenal job on our flowers. We cannot recommend this group enough!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    A florae 2

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Joanie!! I absolutely loved working with you both. I would love to see your pictures when you get them! And stop by anytime with the pup at the studio! You both looked gorgeous, I hope you had a blast overseas!

A florae FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,757.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• The Bridal Connection
    The Bridal Connection Wedding Dresses

Rachel is amazing!! Her work is beautiful and so fun to work with.

• The Bridal Connection
    The Bridal Connection Wedding Dresses

Rachel is amazing!! Her work is beautiful and so fun to work with.

• 931 Main Street Longmont, Colorado, 80501 See on map