A florae Reviews

49 Reviews for A florae

• Peggy

Peggy Orloff · Getting married on 04/05/2021

So beautiful

A big thank you to Rachel for her beautiful flowers and table centerpieces at our daughters wedding in May at Estes Park. She was a pleasure to work with and had exactly the vision the bride and groom wanted. The bouquets were so lovely and natural as were the tables and the floor arrangements. We give Rachel 5 stars and our big thanks.

Sent on 05/28/2019

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Peggy! This review means so much to receive from you :-) you were such a pleasure to work with and it was honored to be a part of your daughter’s special day. Thank you ever so much!
  • Jaylee

Jaylee Light · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Amazing Florist & Person

I can’t say enough good things about Rachel. She is so so talented. Because of COVID-19 we changed from a wedding to an elopement, but she still made the best use out of our flowers. Everything was even better than I could have imagined! Everything held up beautifully all day long. Not to mention her personality was an absolute ball of sunshine, and she was so personable. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 07/20/2020

A florae's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! You were such an awesome bride with a rockstar attitude and your pictures could not be more beautiful!!! Thank you so much for the kind works and inviting me into your special special day!! Thank you Jaylee!
  • Rach.durham

Rach.durham@gmail.com · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Amazing arch rental & spray

A Florae was amazing to work with as my husband and I were in a very last minute search to find an arch rental and spray due to COVID wedding changes. Rachel was flexible, positive and willing to work with any requests we had. The arch rental was exactly what she wanted and the floral spray that she put together was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/15/2020

A florae's reply:

Ohhhh thank you so so much for this Rachel! I really appreicate it so much! I loved your location and hope you had the most wonderful day! You were awesome to work with :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Siggia · Married on 07/04/2020

One Million Stars

Rachel and A florae provided our wedding florals through the Colorado Elopement Giveaway. She took the ball and ran realllllll far with it. We have never seen anything so beautiful. Every single guest was blown away and would not stop talking about how beautiful they were. She came all the way down to personally deliver and arrange the flowers. She was an absolute light and one of our new favorite people.

Sent on 08/19/2020

A florae's reply:

Thank you soooo much!! What a SPECIAL day that was!! We could not have picked a better deserving couple. You guys ROCK!! I have loved getting to know you and MAN did you make a beautiful bride!!! Such a great day that I was honored to be a part of!! Many years of happiness to you both!!!

Molly Orloff · Married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful Florals

Rachel was wonderful to work with and our florals were absolutely beautiful! Rachel truly captured our vision for our wedding in the mountains - all of the bouquets, the ceremony florals, the boutonnieres, and table arrangements were simply perfect. Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 05/27/2019

A florae's reply:

Thank you sooo much Molly!! You were a JOY to work with and looked so beautiful!! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day :)
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Florist who will bring your dreams alive.

Rachel is just amazing. She was always available when I had questions. I gave her my inspiration and she turned my reception into more than I could of asked for. The beauty was amazing. It blew me away. She went above and beyond!! She made my dreams come true

Sent on 02/26/2020

A florae's reply:

Thank you soooooo much! This means so much Kaitlynn and you were SO much fun to work with!!! Now you can come see your arch whenever you want too :)
  • Juli

Juli Halacoglu · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing florist - Look No Further!

Rachel created the flower bouquets for my wedding and it was a dream come true! It was everything I wanted, but better. She was so thoughtful and creative in every detail. I basically didn't set down my bouquet all night because I was so obsessed with it. She was professional, helpful, and absolutely nailed it! I am so thankful that her creations were a part of my wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2020

A florae's reply:

Such an honor to read this from you Juli. Thank you so so much!! I loved learning what you did with the flowers!!
  • Taylor

Taylor Woodworth · Married on 08/31/2019

Rachel is Amazing!

Rachel with A. Florae is incredible!! I know nothing about flowers, and when I first met with her to discuss our wedding I gave her a lackluster description of what I envisioned, and changed my mind more than once! She was patient, kind, informative and provided us with the MOST GORGEOUS floral arrangements. I loved her use of bay leaves and eucalyptus - they added a whimsical, woodland feel. Our flowers were vibrant, fresh, and lasted for several days past our event.

Our centerpieces were beautiful wreaths of greenery and flowers that she made to surround our candle lanterns. They were simply gorgeous. She also provided flowers for our cake - BEAUTIFUL!

She genuinely made me more interested in learning about flowers. You can see her passion and excitement for what she does. Her arrangements are so much more personal than what I have found with other florist. I would highly recommend her for any of your florist needs!!

*photo credit to CakeKnife Photography, hire her too!

Sent on 09/09/2019

A florae's reply:

Taylor, this review means SO MUCH to me! You really are an incredible soul that graces everyone with so much kindness everywhere you go. I have enjoyed getting to know you and was absolutely honored to be a part of your special special day. Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. You deserve it.

Christine Abram · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful arrangements, highly recommend! Great customer service and response time.ip

I had the pleasure of working with Mackenzie. She was great and willing to work with me on where my budget was. Our boquets turned out beautiful. She was flexible with pick up time. I went outside the norm and did a pomander for my 2 year old flower girl. The string was too long for her and the flowers did fall out of the foam block. If you're doing a ceremony where you can't have flowers dropped, I recommend a smaller boquet for her rather than a pomander.

Sent on 09/03/2019

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Christine! It was an honor to get to work for you! Thank you for taking the time to write this review :)
  • Grace

Grace Boyle · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning flowers, easy process, made vision come to life!

We loved working with Rachel! She was friendly, easy-going, responsive, and really made our vision come to life. Just by speaking to her once with our ideas, her proposal came back within our budget and exactly what we wanted (exceeded it really). She's such a creative genius and can take your ideas into action so effortlessly. Her style is really beautiful, lots of texture, with interesting flowers, and she was the only florist who got me peonies (out of season) - everyone else said no! I loved working with Rachel and hope to keep working with her for other events we do throughout life. I highly, highly recommend her. Her work is amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/05/2019

Loved my flowers!!

Mackenzie from Aflorae did my ceremony flowers for me and they were beyond perfect! I planned my wedding from Kansas City so all of my vendor searching was online and through instagram. I came across Aflorae's instagram and the flowers were absolutely stunning, I knew they were the florist I wanted to do my wedding flowers. I talked with Rachel who was super easy going and discussed my vision and we went back and forth a couple times to get everything just how I wanted on my floral proposal. The day of the wedding came and Mackenzie delivered all of our flowers and set up our ceremony flowers, she was awesome and even stuck around to make sure everything was going well and the flowers were doing well in the heat! Thank you Mackenzie for creating such beautiful florals!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin!! This review means so much to me, truly. I always have so much faith in Mackenzie executing designs, but it is always really great to hear feedback in how our clients feel. I’m so happy you were happy with everything and thank you so much for sharing those pictures!! I would love to share some. You looked so beautiful!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2018

I was very excited about the flowers at our wedding, so as soon as I saw pictures of Rachel's creations I knew I wanted her to be our florist. She has such a vision for colors and arrangements while keeping every design fresh and unique, she really stood out to me! In our consultation I told her the basic colors I wanted (fall colors, peach, and purple), and she turned that into something brilliant. I was so stunned and taken with my bouquet, it was everything I had dreamed of. Something else that surprised me, there were flowers left over in a fountain from a previous wedding, so without extra cost or me saying anything, she added more flowers to the fountain and it looked so beautiful! The cake flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were also gorgeous, and really tied everything together. Rachel was a dream to work with, and the floral arrangements were better than I could have imagined. I would recommend A florae to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2018

A florae's reply:

THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! Thank you Anna! YOU were the dream, however :) I would love to see pictures of you and how beautiful you looked. I found your energy to be soooo calming when I arrived. I wish you both nothing but happiness. Thank you so much! It was an honor to design and work for you.

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a great experience with Rachel at A Florae! We ordered my bouquet, my maid of honor's bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl petals, a cake topper, and one guest book table arrangement. We asked for succulents to be included since my main color was a sage green and they came out beautifully. Rachel was super accommodating and updated our proposal as often as needed. The online proposal and payment system was super easy and convenient. She delivered the flowers to both the ceremony location and the reception venue.

Sent on 07/14/2018

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! This really means so much to receive, thank you for taking the time to write it. I would love to see pictures of you when you get them! You were wonderful to work with!! Thank you!

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

Working with Rachel at A florae was a dream come true! She took her time understanding what we were looking for and helping us with pieces we were unsure of. She gave us great advice and did a phenomenal job on our flowers. We cannot recommend this group enough!

Sent on 07/15/2018

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Joanie!! I absolutely loved working with you both. I would love to see your pictures when you get them! And stop by anytime with the pup at the studio! You both looked gorgeous, I hope you had a blast overseas!

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

OH MY GOODNESS! Rachel absolutely blew us away with the flowers. They were everything I wanted and more. They were seriously so beautiful. Rachel is so great to work with and really did an awesome job executing my vision and making it more beautiful than i ever could have imagined!

Sent on 08/16/2017

A florae's reply:

This is terrible of me, for just now responding a year later, but I somehow did not see this and I wanted to still thank you!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review, thank you! You were a joy to work for. Thank you!!

Katie · Married on 07/21/2017

Rachel is the best!! The first time I talked to her it was really quick and I just wanted to give her an idea of what I was thinking. 2 days later she followed up with a proposal that was literally exactly what I wanted. She is really passionate about what she does and it shows through in her work. I strongly suggest booking Rachel!

Sent on 08/16/2017

A florae's reply:

This is terrible of me, but I am just now seeing this review for some reason and even though this is a year late in thanking you, I still had to. I really appreciate you taking the time to right this! I LOVED working with you!! Happy almost anniversary!! :)

Danae · Married on 07/16/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED working with Rachel! She is so talented and easy to work with! Flowers were one of the most important things for me to have on my wedding day and Rachel met with me and discussed exactly what I was looking for. She then promptly sent me an invoice detailing exactly what I was looking for and what it would cost. She worked with my budget and was extremely patient with me through the planning process. I wish I could share pictures in reviews so I can show off the ceremony arch flowers that she did! Thank you Rachel! You're amazing!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

A florae's reply:

Thank you so much Danae!!
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2016

Rachel at A Florae was the perfect florist for me! I sent her photos of wedding flowers that I liked and she was able to decipher my exact style and taste- the bouquets and boutonnieres she made for me were even more beautiful than I ever imagined. She is truly an artist.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Rachel is simply the best. She exceeded all of my expectations and created arrangements I never could have dreamed of. The first time I met her I knew I would be writing a glowing review -- I had no idea what I really wanted and only had three photos saved to my phone, all of which had something I liked but was unable to put my finger on. Within minutes, Rachel was showing me photos and ideas on her phone that were spot on, and I instantly knew that I could leave everything in her hands and not think about flowers until my wedding day. Putting together the arrangement takes talent, but I think it really takes a gift to be able to listen to a client describe what he or she wants with words like "ish" and "kind of like ... not round, but not too wild," (I pretty much said nothing helpful), but then to turn around and create magic. The two times I cried that day were when I saw my husband for the first time, and when I saw my bouquet. I got countless compliments on the wedding party flowers as well as the absolutely stunning pieces she put together for the ceremony and reception. When I walked into dinner for the first time and saw what graced all the tables, I was blown away. I don't always take the time to review people and places, and when I do I rarely feel compelled to write as much as I have here, but I truly cannot imagine how the flowers at my wedding could have been any more perfect. Thank you so much to Rachel and the entire staff at A florae!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Mary · Married on 09/03/2016

Rachel at A florae did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and centerpieces! She is incredibly talented and was able to create exactly what we had envisioned and do it all within our budget. If you're looking for a wedding florist, I would highly recommend A florae!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Anne · Married on 09/02/2016

I got married at Lionscrest Manor in Lyons, CO but am living in Brooklyn so had to do the bulk of planning from afar - I basically sent Rachel some photo inspiration of bouquets and boutonnieres with succulents and pops of yellow that I loved and she put it all together perfectly. I just couldn't have been happier with how all the flowers turned out - and she made everything just so easy the day of - I didn't have to spark one synapse in the direction of anything flower related because Rachel was ON IT. You won't be disappointed with her work!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Blair · Married on 07/30/2016

I was overjoyed with the way our florals turned out for our wedding. My bridal bouquet & flower crown MADE my look complete, the bridesmaids LOVED their bouquet & flower crowns and all of our guests kept mentioning how beautiful the florals looked. From the arrangements, the chuppah, and the set up at our venue, everything was PERFECT and spot on with my style and vision I had for our wedding (plus a lot of artistic emphasis created by Rachel at A Florae). They were so reliable & flexible and I did't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day, Rachel took care of all of us!! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for HIGH quality and HIGH artistic talent who is on somewhat of a budget. THANKS A FLORAE!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

A florae's reply:

This means so so much to me Blair! Thank you ever so much!! Your wedding day was so special to me and one of my favorites for sure. You were a goddess in that dress! And I'm also blowing up a picture of you both to put on my studio wall :) I loved all of it! You planned it so well!! :)

Alana · Married on 04/16/2016

Rachel with A Florae is so talented and went above and beyond anything we had envisioned. The first meeting we had with her was so easy. We had brought photos and a general idea of what we were wanting. She offered so many extra ideas that would add to our wedding, everything from décor ideas, seating options and of course flowers. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She did an amazing arrangement of ranunculus, roses, orchid, thistle, and dusty miller. The colors she picked were very elegant and romantic. The made our pictures have an extra pop of color with the snow falling. Rachel was so wonderful to work with. She is very upbeat, kind, responsive, knowledgeable and extremely talented. We loved her!!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Tina · Married on 04/02/2016

Rachel is an amazing florist and made everything stunning for our special day! Unlike many couples, we didn't have a particular vision of what we were looking for. Rachel was easy to work with, and her artistry produced amazing results. Everything was prefect, including our bouquets, arch decorations, and centerpieces. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2015

From the get-go Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She was excited about my vision and very friendly.

Her communication was wonderful, and the flowers turned out even better than the pictures I initially showed her.

I wish flower preservation services weren't so expensive, as I would love to display my bridal bouquet forever.

Sent on 11/12/2015