1164 Verbena Street, Englewood, CO 80220 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Kimberly Rose Events

Kimberly Rose Events is an award-winning luxury boutique firm specializing in full-service wedding planning, design and execution. Whether your dream is a chic country club affair, a whimsical outdoor event, or a fun and fabulous city soiree, we are here to help you realize your visions and create a spectacular event.

FULL-SERVICE PLANNING

I consider our full-service package truly the creme de la creme. After over thirteen years in the wedding and event industry, I have fully realized my passion in working with my clients every step of the way, building relationships, and ensuring their journey and wedding are as wonderful and memroable as possible.

PARTIAL-SERVICE PLANNING

Some clients prefer to take on more of the responsibility and leg-work of planning. I offer a partial service package which for more significant work on the client's end. We essentially tag-team the "to-do" list and work together to secure vendors and finalize contract. Package inclusions are similar to full-service, but notably do not include items such as RSVP/invitation design & management, rehearsal dinner coordination, and welcome bag assembly & distribution.

DAY-OF COORDINATION

As a full-service focused firm, we do not offer a regular day-of package. We do, however, take a limited number of day-of weddings each year. Our decision is based on wedding date, location & avalibility.

Follow Kimberly Rose Events on

Kimberly Rose Events 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Yarbrough · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing and Professional

One decision I would have never changed is hiring Melanie and her team at Kimberly Rose Events. Mel was extremely responsive to anything we needed or any questions we had. She was reliable. I was thought in my head "Do not worry, Mel will handle it." Mel helped our perfect day come together. I highly recommend Kimberly Rose Events and would to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Perlinger · Married on 06/24/2019

Melanie and Kimberly Rose Events is the best!

Melanie is a dream to work with - so kind, passionate about her work and very knowledgeable about who the best wedding vendors are. We utilized all of Melanie's recommendations and resources and could not have been more pleased with the outcome for my daughter's wedding on June 1, 2019. All of the vendors we used were true professionals and we had so many wonderful comments on how beautiful and meaningful my daughter's wedding was. Melanie is a great communicator, very organized and took care of all the small details leading up to the wedding day and on the day of which was so wonderful. I did not have to worry about wedding day timelines and didn't look at the time once because I had full confidence in Melanie and her team in keeping everything flowing beautifully! I really was able to enjoy every detail of my daughter's wedding, which is priceless! I would highly recommend Melanie and Kimberly Rose Events for your wedding planner - such a ray of sunshine and such a delightful person to work with, especially when wedding planning can be stressful at times. Thanks Melanie!

Sent on 06/24/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Rev. Vince Tango
    Rev. Vince Tango Wedding Officiants

Melanie and Ashlee are wonderful to work with! They have the right balance of being easy-going, friendly, enthusiastic, and professional. The venue looked amazing and they coordinated with the vendors with ease. As a vendor myself, I know a good wedding planner makes all the difference. Kimberly Rose Events is one of best wedding planners I've had the pleasure to work with!

• Sugar Ink Design
    Sugar Ink Design Wedding Invitations

Friendly and easy to work with! Creative individuals to help your vision become a reality!

• Black Box Photography Studio
    Black Box Photography Studio Wedding Photographers

Melanie and Ashlee from Kimberly Rose Events were a true joy to work with. They help relieve the stress in every part of the wedding day by being completely organized, and tentative to the bride/grooms needs, along with the vendors’ needs. Melanie handles weddings with grace, professionalism, and a personality that glows. It was a privilege and a blast to photograph a wedding they were involved with. Thank you for being everything a photographer could want or need out of a wedding planner.

• 1164 Verbena Street Englewood, Colorado, 80220 See on map