Kimberly Rose Events Reviews

Kimberly Rose Events 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Yarbrough · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing and Professional

One decision I would have never changed is hiring Melanie and her team at Kimberly Rose Events. Mel was extremely responsive to anything we needed or any questions we had. She was reliable. I was thought in my head "Do not worry, Mel will handle it." Mel helped our perfect day come together. I highly recommend Kimberly Rose Events and would to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Perlinger · Married on 06/24/2019

Melanie and Kimberly Rose Events is the best!

Melanie is a dream to work with - so kind, passionate about her work and very knowledgeable about who the best wedding vendors are. We utilized all of Melanie's recommendations and resources and could not have been more pleased with the outcome for my daughter's wedding on June 1, 2019. All of the vendors we used were true professionals and we had so many wonderful comments on how beautiful and meaningful my daughter's wedding was. Melanie is a great communicator, very organized and took care of all the small details leading up to the wedding day and on the day of which was so wonderful. I did not have to worry about wedding day timelines and didn't look at the time once because I had full confidence in Melanie and her team in keeping everything flowing beautifully! I really was able to enjoy every detail of my daughter's wedding, which is priceless! I would highly recommend Melanie and Kimberly Rose Events for your wedding planner - such a ray of sunshine and such a delightful person to work with, especially when wedding planning can be stressful at times. Thanks Melanie!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Kimberly Rose Events is THE best!

Melanie and all the girls at KRE are not only wonderful to work with but are wonderful people! Melanie was there with anything I needed and always answered my questions right away. Melanie gave me recommendations for all vendors such as florist, caterer, DJ, etc. She has worked with these vendors for a long time and knows many of them personally – which made my wedding day team professional and reliable. On my wedding day I didn't feel stressed in the slightest because I knew Melanie and her team had it all covered. If you are looking for a planner, definitely go with Kimberly Rose Events!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Kimberly Rose Events 8
    Kimberly Rose Events 9
    Kimberly Rose Events 10
    Kimberly Rose Events 11

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Planner!

It was truly wonderful working with Melanie!
    Melanie is an incredibly professional and organised planner who is also so easy to get along with!
    Melanie was incredibly detail orientated and ensured a well planned, easy, joyful and fantastic Wedding.
    I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Maddie Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectacular!

Melanie was our backbone and handled everything with utmost speed and precision. Any questions or changes that we had she took care them immediately. Our night went off without a hitch and was absolutely perfect. We often talk about wanting to go back! If it wasn’t for Melanie overseeing our day it would’ve been rough! We highly recommend her and are blessed to have worked with such an amazing person!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Kimberly Rose Events 12
    Kimberly Rose Events 13
    Kimberly Rose Events 14

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Planner

Melanie was wonderful! She gave us great guidance and kept us on track. Many times my mom and I were worried that we didn’t have too much to do and that’s because Melanie was doing such a great job and we didn’t have to worry about much :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

Fabulous Experience!

Mel & team are wonderful to work with for numerous reasons. They are involved and care about your day. They go above and beyond during the planning. The biggest thing was the wedding today! Her two associates, Brooke and Erica, made everything run smoothly. I barely noticed them running around but everyone involved in the wedding complimented them to us on helping execute on any task needed!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki M · Married on 08/04/2018

Melanie Goes Above And Beyond!

I first met Melanie when she planned my sister's wedding. I was recently engaged and I knew right away that I wanted Mel to plan my wedding too! Through the whole process of planning our wedding, Melanie was supportive, creative and responsive. She helped us keep our timeline and stay within our budget. We even had to change our venue last minute and Melanie went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of. All of the vendors she recommended were incredible too! We are grateful for all of Melanie's support and hard work to help make our wedding everything we hoped and then some! When you work with Melanie you not only get an amazing wedding planner, you get to spend time with a really special person as well. She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2017

Mel is the best! She will be there for you for everything you need and goes above and beyond. She really knows the industry and how things should go. On the wedding day, you really feel like you have someone in your corner. That is something you REALLY want on the day of! I knew everything would be taken care of and the way I wanted it. Her and her assistant Brooke did a great job. If you think you don't at least need a day of coordinator, think again! And hire the best.. Kimberly Rose Events!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Arieana · Married on 10/06/2017

Melanie was absolutely fabulous! From start to finish she was absolutely helpful! From helping us find most of our vendors (which, we loved every single one she recommended!), to finalizing little details, she was super helpful!!! She helped us enjoy our day, relax and held everything together!!! We were so impressed and highly recommend her to ANYONE! We love you Melanie! Thank you for making our day so special and memorible!!! Love, Arieana & Mani

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Kimberly Rose Events 15

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Melanie with Kimberly Rose Events was the best wedding planner anyone could ask for. She has great communication skills, she's very attentive to detail, creative, organized, and very enthusiastic. She has a way of staying calm even in the most hectic situations. On our wedding day, it rained so hard that several of our plans had to be adjusted last minute. Melanie seamlessly made all the necessary changes without any of our guests even noticing. Melanie truly saved our wedding. I highly recommend Kimberly Rose Events. Words cannot express our gratitude.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Kimberly Rose Events 16
    Kimberly Rose Events 17
    Kimberly Rose Events 18
  • O

olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

My mom and I can't thank Melanie enough for help with my entire wedding planning process. We went with the all in package, which I highly recommend. As a busy bride, I really had to lean on Melanie for EVERYTHING and boy did she come through. From start to finish. Melanie is so organized and on top of it, I knew from day one I could leave my wedding in her hands and it would be perfect. And it truly was. All of my vendors pretty much knew Melanie as well and they loved working with her. She kept everyone organized and in the loop. Her day of timeline was amazing and I had nothing to worry about. My husband was shocked by how well she kept all the moving parts going. It was more than he could have asked for! I trusted Mel with every aspect of my wedding and I would do it all again. Everything we needed, she took care of. Thanks again, Mel! We love you! ~Olivia and Barb (Olivia's mom)

Sent on 11/11/2017

bailey · Married on 07/15/2017

After a bad experience with my first planner, I found Melanie and she helped me feel excited about my wedding again. She was there for me throughout everything. Melanie is very responsive and puts her couples first. She made me feel like I was her only bride! She is also very good at resolving any type of conflict that arises. Melanie was heaven sent and my best friend every step of the way! My husband and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Melanie and her team were there for us throughout the whole wedding process. We knew that we didn’t have to worry about anything on our big day—they had it covered! They were professional, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Kimberly Rose Events to anyone who wants a great experience with a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2017

We had our wedding in Colorado but do not live there. Melanie was amazing at making sure we were able to get everything we needed done when we came out. She was very attentive and on our wedding day everything looked amazing. She was worth her weight in gold. If your looking for someone who knows what they are doing and want to stay in any budget she's your girl. That was the most important for me and she made sure we did. I simply cannot say enough good things about this company and its owner Melanie.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lilly · Married on 06/17/2017

Melanie was an amazing addition to our wedding after seeing a few friends go without a planner for their weddings and look stressed on their day I knew I wanted the help. Melanie was willing to travel 4.5 hours from Denver to help out at our wedding. She made sure everything was running smoothly and made sure I had no idea if it wasn't going as planned. She quickly jumped in when needed for everything including decorating my cake with the flowers, making another table number on the fly when we were one short, making sure my husband and I had a drink in hand and a smile on. Can't thank her enough for helping out on the day of as well as answering all my emails and texts right away before hand. She was very responsive and always willing to meet to go over details that I had not even thought of yet. Overall a great planner, improviser, and fun personality to add to your wedding planning!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Deborah · Married on 05/06/2017

Melanie was amazing!!!!! Our caterer was not organized or stellar, but with Melanie's help, everything went off without a hitch. What could have been a disaster was a smooth, elegant affair! She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and was a great listener when I had minor freak outs.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ashlee · Married on 10/28/2016

When you meet Melanie with Kimberly Rose Events, you just know she is the type of go-getter you need rallying your wedding vendors, negotiating your wedding contracts, and giving it to you straight before you make a bad design choice or a cheesy wedding faux pas. She is the type of person you immediately want to be friends with because she is so fun and engaging to be around. She is also professional and direct, yet passionate and creative. I've seen her handle a variety of would-be wedding disasters on the fly and brainstorm creative solutions that left the bride, groom, and wedding guests none the wiser. After working with her professionally for several years, she was the only person I trusted to coordinate my wedding when the big day finally came. She made herself consistently available, she handled questions and coordination problems efficiently and effectively, she put together my wedding timeline and coordinated over 15 vendors, she corralled the largest wedding party possibly ever (26 bridesmaids and groomsmen!), and most importantly - she took all the stress out of setting up the wedding so that I could enjoy the day with my loved ones. She is clearly talented and she not only loves what she does, she is the best wedding planner I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with. I've seen her masterfully orchestrate weddings varying from 30 guests to over 200 guests. I've seen apply her critical eye to everything from the traditional to the truly unique styles of weddings. If you are looking for the best on your wedding day, Melanie is the way to go!

Sent on 12/31/2016

We had our big day in July 2016 in Castle Rock, Colorado and being that we live in Los Angeles, my now wife and I knew just how important not only getting a wedding planner was but getting the right one who would compliment us and make the entire wedding planning process that much easier. Melanie did not disappoint at all!!! We felt so grateful and lucky to have her on board a few months before our event, she was EVERYTHING we could've imagined in a perfect wedding planner. She was very responsive to all of our requests and thoughts and gave such great input to so many aspects of our wedding using the great experience she already had. She was very prompt with all correspondence and offered us her email and cell phone number and never complained once about all of our questions, requests, thoughts, etc. She was super professional and very fairly priced while her quality of service was SUPERB...no exaggeration at all! During and after our wedding, my wife and I continued to say just how vital Melanie was in our entire wedding process and how we both could honestly have not imagined our wedding going off so smoothly without her. She's such a pleasure to work with and honestly is just a great person in general that she made us feel like we had known her for years - it felt like a close friend was there with us along the way helping us with our wedding! And that in itself is priceless - to be able to feel such at ease with your wedding planner and to be able to fully trust them because of all the great experience they had planning weddings...what more could we have asked for?! We honestly miss her to this day because we don't get to talk to her like we did before during the wedding planning process but she could easily be one of our close friends...perhaps one day! My wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Melanie to anyone looking for a very reputable and experienced planner and have zero reservations about it. Thank you so much Mel, you rocked our socks off! <3

Sent on 09/21/2016

Shealynn · Married on 06/04/2016

Melanie is amazing! My husband and I were married June 2016 in Vail. I was a bride living in California but wanting my dream mountain wedding in my home state of Colorado. With no available help in Colorado from my family, I love my dad and brother but they aren't qualified for "wedding detail", Melanie stepped in and did a fantastic job! She helped me find everything from my venue, to my caterer, to the lady who printed my menus. She has an amazing team behind her and her bubbly easy going personality is an added bonus any bride or person planning a party would love. She was honest, offered her professional opinion when need and facilitated everything wonderfully. She made my wedding planning process stress free! My husband and I still talk about how we couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Devin · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Kimberly Rose Events! At first, a Day Of Coordinator seemed like a splurge for our wedding. After a little thought about wanting my mom to actually be able spend time with us on our wedding day, we decided it would be a good idea to look for someone to "run our day". After speaking with Melanie, I knew that we had made a great choice! She set us up with Ashlee and Crystal who are literally two of the sweetest people I have ever met! They were so nice, bubbly and easy to talk to. I cannot even begin to think how our wedding day might have gone without these two. I am eternally grateful for everything they did not only on our wedding day, but also making sure everything was set and good to go the month of! They are my superheros and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Amy · Married on 12/31/2015

Before I started the process of planning my wedding, I knew I had to hire a wedding planner to help me to plan my wedding since it was going to be a huge wedding. My now husband and I interviewed few wedding planners, and we loved Melanie as she made us feel comfortable and calm about the wedding. When she found out about the number of guests for my wedding, she had a surprised look on her face, but immediately said, "That will be a big wedding, but no problem! I will do everything to make your wedding the best day ever for you both." Melanie had been there for me through thick and thin as she guided me through the stressful wedding plans. I truly admire her creativity work with weddings, and I felt so blessed and grateful to have her as my wedding planner. I highly recommend Melanie to be your wedding planner as she will certainly make all of your wedding dreams to come true! :)

Sent on 02/08/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

She gave me a wedding that was beyond anything I could have dreamed of myself. My parents, who foot the bill for my wedding, were completely blown away. Words cannot express how perfect our wedding day was, and it definitely could not have been that way without Kimberly Rose Events. From day one when we met for coffee to go over initial details to the day of the wedding, Melanie brings an air of ease and peace to wedding planning. She is extremely organized, professional, and stylish. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kimberly Rose Events is simply extraordinary. From the time I first met with Melanie until my new husband and I left our reception, Melanie exceeded my expectations in every way. She was attentive, responsive, knowledgeable, professional, and an absolute joy to work with. Each time a guest complimented the wedding, I gave all the credit to "my fabulous wedding planner, Melanie!" She deserves all the praise and more. Thank you, Melanie and KRE for creating the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/11/2015