Kimberly Rose Events Reviews

46 | Englewood, CO

46 Reviews for Kimberly Rose Events

• Jennifer

Jennifer Z. · Getting married on 05/05/2022

We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Where to start!! We moved to Colorado at the end of May after our original wedding had to be cancelled due to COVID. We started looking around at venues and once we settled on one they recommended a few planners. We had our first zoom call with Melanie and we knew she would be perfect to help us plan our dream day! She captured everything I had wanted and it was perfect! On our wedding day, she handled everything and coordinated with all of our other vendors and the day flowed smoothly and perfectly. They sent the wrong suit for our son and without any panic she let me know her assistant was driving him over to replace it ASAP (1 1/2 hours before go time!!). I couldn’t recommend anyone anymore- if you’re looking for a planner that truly knows what they are doing, Melanie’s your girl!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley K. · Getting married on 09/09/2021

One of Denver's best planners!

Melanie is a top tier wedding planner whom I've known for a few years now (I'm a wedding photographer). She planned a wedding for a couple of mine at the St. Julien Hotel in Boulder, Colorado. Her attention to detail that day was extraordinary -- everything was in place, on time, and just as her clients had envisioned. She keeps the wedding day running smoothly and is super sweet and fun at the same time. I recommend her without reservation for any wedding that you're planning!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Katie

Katie A. · Married on 03/10/2021

Can't say enough good things!!

Melanie is an absolute dream to work with! We truly cannot say enough good things about her. As a new venue, Melanie really helped us to get our feet off the ground. Especially throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. She has been so helpful and supportive. We would honestly consider her apart of our team of outstanding vendors. She never turns down a challenge and is always willing to take on the crazy ideas we have up our sleeves. We love Melanie and would absolutely recommend her for all your planning and designing needs.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Marie · Married on 07/18/2020

The Year of Covid

Melanie is such a dream to work with! I never thought in a million years we’d have to plan an entire wedding, and then navigate through a global pandemic whilst deciding whether or not to move forward with said wedding. Melanie handled our crisis with ease as if she has been through a government shut down every other year. She corresponded with every vendor, and third party imaginable. Once we made the gut wrenching decision to completely upend our dream plan, she fully supported us, and guided us through the cancellation process. She helped us recoup as much money as possible all while helping us maintain any sanity we had left. I’m fully confident, had a virus not twisted the world around, Melanie would have executed a vision far beyond any expectation. So much in fact, I’ve contemplated talking my {now} husband into having a HUGE anniversary party and letting Melanie plan it ;)

Fully recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Hannah N. · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing!

Melanie was my day of coordinator for my October wedding. I am very detail oriented and it was very important to me that my planner was too. She was amazing and did everything exactly how I wanted it. My wedding turned out even better than what I imagined all thanks to Melanie. She is very organized, has great taste and pays so much attention to the little details. I would recommend her to any bride! She is hands down the best wedding planner I know. You will not regret hiring her! She is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Stephanie S. · Married on 01/09/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!

Melanie was incredible as our wedding planner! I enjoyed planning, particularly the fun little details, with her so much that I honestly was never stressed throughout the process. She is so well connected, cares so greatly for her clients, and is just a true gem. I've loved keeping in touch with her even over a year after my wedding because she's just so wonderful!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Anne W. · Married on 09/15/2019

Wonderful Experience

We could not have pulled off our wedding as perfect as it was without Melanie! She was a constant source of advice, input, and sanity throughout the planning process. Our wedding wouldn't have been half as beautiful without her work.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Y. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing and Professional

One decision I would have never changed is hiring Melanie and her team at Kimberly Rose Events. Mel was extremely responsive to anything we needed or any questions we had. She was reliable. I was thought in my head "Do not worry, Mel will handle it." Mel helped our perfect day come together. I highly recommend Kimberly Rose Events and would to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kati B. · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding miracle maker

Melanie is thorough, thoughtful, and organized. Her positive attitude and creative attention to details makes her an ideal planner to work with. We were very pleased with her ability to design a dream-like, luxury wedding for us. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to plan a gorgeous, unforgettable Colorado wedding. Melanie will be your advocate through all of the stress, from start to finish. She made our wedding planning process a fun and easy experience, and looking back, I know our wedding would not have been the magical day that it was if it weren't for her hard work.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda P. · Married on 06/24/2019

Melanie and Kimberly Rose Events is the best!

Melanie is a dream to work with - so kind, passionate about her work and very knowledgeable about who the best wedding vendors are. We utilized all of Melanie's recommendations and resources and could not have been more pleased with the outcome for my daughter's wedding on June 1, 2019. All of the vendors we used were true professionals and we had so many wonderful comments on how beautiful and meaningful my daughter's wedding was. Melanie is a great communicator, very organized and took care of all the small details leading up to the wedding day and on the day of which was so wonderful. I did not have to worry about wedding day timelines and didn't look at the time once because I had full confidence in Melanie and her team in keeping everything flowing beautifully! I really was able to enjoy every detail of my daughter's wedding, which is priceless! I would highly recommend Melanie and Kimberly Rose Events for your wedding planner - such a ray of sunshine and such a delightful person to work with, especially when wedding planning can be stressful at times. Thanks Melanie!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Kimberly Rose Events is THE best!

Melanie and all the girls at KRE are not only wonderful to work with but are wonderful people! Melanie was there with anything I needed and always answered my questions right away. Melanie gave me recommendations for all vendors such as florist, caterer, DJ, etc. She has worked with these vendors for a long time and knows many of them personally – which made my wedding day team professional and reliable. On my wedding day I didn't feel stressed in the slightest because I knew Melanie and her team had it all covered. If you are looking for a planner, definitely go with Kimberly Rose Events!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Planner!

It was truly wonderful working with Melanie!
    Melanie is an incredibly professional and organised planner who is also so easy to get along with!
    Melanie was incredibly detail orientated and ensured a well planned, easy, joyful and fantastic Wedding.
    I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Maddie G. · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectacular!

Melanie was our backbone and handled everything with utmost speed and precision. Any questions or changes that we had she took care them immediately. Our night went off without a hitch and was absolutely perfect. We often talk about wanting to go back! If it wasn’t for Melanie overseeing our day it would’ve been rough! We highly recommend her and are blessed to have worked with such an amazing person!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Planner

Melanie was wonderful! She gave us great guidance and kept us on track. Many times my mom and I were worried that we didn’t have too much to do and that’s because Melanie was doing such a great job and we didn’t have to worry about much :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

Fabulous Experience!

Mel & team are wonderful to work with for numerous reasons. They are involved and care about your day. They go above and beyond during the planning. The biggest thing was the wedding today! Her two associates, Brooke and Erica, made everything run smoothly. I barely noticed them running around but everyone involved in the wedding complimented them to us on helping execute on any task needed!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/04/2018

Melanie Goes Above And Beyond!

I first met Melanie when she planned my sister's wedding. I was recently engaged and I knew right away that I wanted Mel to plan my wedding too! Through the whole process of planning our wedding, Melanie was supportive, creative and responsive. She helped us keep our timeline and stay within our budget. We even had to change our venue last minute and Melanie went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of. All of the vendors she recommended were incredible too! We are grateful for all of Melanie's support and hard work to help make our wedding everything we hoped and then some! When you work with Melanie you not only get an amazing wedding planner, you get to spend time with a really special person as well. She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2017

Mel is the best! She will be there for you for everything you need and goes above and beyond. She really knows the industry and how things should go. On the wedding day, you really feel like you have someone in your corner. That is something you REALLY want on the day of! I knew everything would be taken care of and the way I wanted it. Her and her assistant Brooke did a great job. If you think you don't at least need a day of coordinator, think again! And hire the best.. Kimberly Rose Events!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Arieana · Married on 10/06/2017

Melanie was absolutely fabulous! From start to finish she was absolutely helpful! From helping us find most of our vendors (which, we loved every single one she recommended!), to finalizing little details, she was super helpful!!! She helped us enjoy our day, relax and held everything together!!! We were so impressed and highly recommend her to ANYONE! We love you Melanie! Thank you for making our day so special and memorible!!! Love, Arieana & Mani

Sent on 10/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Melanie with Kimberly Rose Events was the best wedding planner anyone could ask for. She has great communication skills, she's very attentive to detail, creative, organized, and very enthusiastic. She has a way of staying calm even in the most hectic situations. On our wedding day, it rained so hard that several of our plans had to be adjusted last minute. Melanie seamlessly made all the necessary changes without any of our guests even noticing. Melanie truly saved our wedding. I highly recommend Kimberly Rose Events. Words cannot express our gratitude.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

My mom and I can't thank Melanie enough for help with my entire wedding planning process. We went with the all in package, which I highly recommend. As a busy bride, I really had to lean on Melanie for EVERYTHING and boy did she come through. From start to finish. Melanie is so organized and on top of it, I knew from day one I could leave my wedding in her hands and it would be perfect. And it truly was. All of my vendors pretty much knew Melanie as well and they loved working with her. She kept everyone organized and in the loop. Her day of timeline was amazing and I had nothing to worry about. My husband was shocked by how well she kept all the moving parts going. It was more than he could have asked for! I trusted Mel with every aspect of my wedding and I would do it all again. Everything we needed, she took care of. Thanks again, Mel! We love you! ~Olivia and Barb (Olivia's mom)

Sent on 11/11/2017

Bailey · Married on 07/15/2017

After a bad experience with my first planner, I found Melanie and she helped me feel excited about my wedding again. She was there for me throughout everything. Melanie is very responsive and puts her couples first. She made me feel like I was her only bride! She is also very good at resolving any type of conflict that arises. Melanie was heaven sent and my best friend every step of the way! My husband and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Melanie and her team were there for us throughout the whole wedding process. We knew that we didn’t have to worry about anything on our big day—they had it covered! They were professional, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Kimberly Rose Events to anyone who wants a great experience with a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2017

We had our wedding in Colorado but do not live there. Melanie was amazing at making sure we were able to get everything we needed done when we came out. She was very attentive and on our wedding day everything looked amazing. She was worth her weight in gold. If your looking for someone who knows what they are doing and want to stay in any budget she's your girl. That was the most important for me and she made sure we did. I simply cannot say enough good things about this company and its owner Melanie.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lilly · Married on 06/17/2017

Melanie was an amazing addition to our wedding after seeing a few friends go without a planner for their weddings and look stressed on their day I knew I wanted the help. Melanie was willing to travel 4.5 hours from Denver to help out at our wedding. She made sure everything was running smoothly and made sure I had no idea if it wasn't going as planned. She quickly jumped in when needed for everything including decorating my cake with the flowers, making another table number on the fly when we were one short, making sure my husband and I had a drink in hand and a smile on. Can't thank her enough for helping out on the day of as well as answering all my emails and texts right away before hand. She was very responsive and always willing to meet to go over details that I had not even thought of yet. Overall a great planner, improviser, and fun personality to add to your wedding planning!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Deborah · Married on 05/06/2017

Melanie was amazing!!!!! Our caterer was not organized or stellar, but with Melanie's help, everything went off without a hitch. What could have been a disaster was a smooth, elegant affair! She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and was a great listener when I had minor freak outs.

Sent on 06/20/2017