Kimberly Rose Events Reviews

Kimberly Rose Events 6
Kimberly Rose Events 7

Maddie Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectacular!

Melanie was our backbone and handled everything with utmost speed and precision. Any questions or changes that we had she took care them immediately. Our night went off without a hitch and was absolutely perfect. We often talk about wanting to go back! If it wasn’t for Melanie overseeing our day it would’ve been rough! We highly recommend her and are blessed to have worked with such an amazing person!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Kimberly Rose Events 8
    Kimberly Rose Events 9
    Kimberly Rose Events 10

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Planner

Melanie was wonderful! She gave us great guidance and kept us on track. Many times my mom and I were worried that we didn’t have too much to do and that’s because Melanie was doing such a great job and we didn’t have to worry about much :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

Fabulous Experience!

Mel & team are wonderful to work with for numerous reasons. They are involved and care about your day. They go above and beyond during the planning. The biggest thing was the wedding today! Her two associates, Brooke and Erica, made everything run smoothly. I barely noticed them running around but everyone involved in the wedding complimented them to us on helping execute on any task needed!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki M · Married on 08/04/2018

Melanie Goes Above And Beyond!

I first met Melanie when she planned my sister's wedding. I was recently engaged and I knew right away that I wanted Mel to plan my wedding too! Through the whole process of planning our wedding, Melanie was supportive, creative and responsive. She helped us keep our timeline and stay within our budget. We even had to change our venue last minute and Melanie went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of. All of the vendors she recommended were incredible too! We are grateful for all of Melanie's support and hard work to help make our wedding everything we hoped and then some! When you work with Melanie you not only get an amazing wedding planner, you get to spend time with a really special person as well. She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2017

Mel is the best! She will be there for you for everything you need and goes above and beyond. She really knows the industry and how things should go. On the wedding day, you really feel like you have someone in your corner. That is something you REALLY want on the day of! I knew everything would be taken care of and the way I wanted it. Her and her assistant Brooke did a great job. If you think you don't at least need a day of coordinator, think again! And hire the best.. Kimberly Rose Events!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Arieana · Married on 10/06/2017

Melanie was absolutely fabulous! From start to finish she was absolutely helpful! From helping us find most of our vendors (which, we loved every single one she recommended!), to finalizing little details, she was super helpful!!! She helped us enjoy our day, relax and held everything together!!! We were so impressed and highly recommend her to ANYONE! We love you Melanie! Thank you for making our day so special and memorible!!! Love, Arieana & Mani

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Kimberly Rose Events 11

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Melanie with Kimberly Rose Events was the best wedding planner anyone could ask for. She has great communication skills, she's very attentive to detail, creative, organized, and very enthusiastic. She has a way of staying calm even in the most hectic situations. On our wedding day, it rained so hard that several of our plans had to be adjusted last minute. Melanie seamlessly made all the necessary changes without any of our guests even noticing. Melanie truly saved our wedding. I highly recommend Kimberly Rose Events. Words cannot express our gratitude.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Kimberly Rose Events 12
    Kimberly Rose Events 13
    Kimberly Rose Events 14
  • O

olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

My mom and I can't thank Melanie enough for help with my entire wedding planning process. We went with the all in package, which I highly recommend. As a busy bride, I really had to lean on Melanie for EVERYTHING and boy did she come through. From start to finish. Melanie is so organized and on top of it, I knew from day one I could leave my wedding in her hands and it would be perfect. And it truly was. All of my vendors pretty much knew Melanie as well and they loved working with her. She kept everyone organized and in the loop. Her day of timeline was amazing and I had nothing to worry about. My husband was shocked by how well she kept all the moving parts going. It was more than he could have asked for! I trusted Mel with every aspect of my wedding and I would do it all again. Everything we needed, she took care of. Thanks again, Mel! We love you! ~Olivia and Barb (Olivia's mom)

Sent on 11/11/2017

bailey · Married on 07/15/2017

After a bad experience with my first planner, I found Melanie and she helped me feel excited about my wedding again. She was there for me throughout everything. Melanie is very responsive and puts her couples first. She made me feel like I was her only bride! She is also very good at resolving any type of conflict that arises. Melanie was heaven sent and my best friend every step of the way! My husband and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Melanie and her team were there for us throughout the whole wedding process. We knew that we didn’t have to worry about anything on our big day—they had it covered! They were professional, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Kimberly Rose Events to anyone who wants a great experience with a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2017

We had our wedding in Colorado but do not live there. Melanie was amazing at making sure we were able to get everything we needed done when we came out. She was very attentive and on our wedding day everything looked amazing. She was worth her weight in gold. If your looking for someone who knows what they are doing and want to stay in any budget she's your girl. That was the most important for me and she made sure we did. I simply cannot say enough good things about this company and its owner Melanie.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lilly · Married on 06/17/2017

Melanie was an amazing addition to our wedding after seeing a few friends go without a planner for their weddings and look stressed on their day I knew I wanted the help. Melanie was willing to travel 4.5 hours from Denver to help out at our wedding. She made sure everything was running smoothly and made sure I had no idea if it wasn't going as planned. She quickly jumped in when needed for everything including decorating my cake with the flowers, making another table number on the fly when we were one short, making sure my husband and I had a drink in hand and a smile on. Can't thank her enough for helping out on the day of as well as answering all my emails and texts right away before hand. She was very responsive and always willing to meet to go over details that I had not even thought of yet. Overall a great planner, improviser, and fun personality to add to your wedding planning!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Deborah · Married on 05/06/2017

Melanie was amazing!!!!! Our caterer was not organized or stellar, but with Melanie's help, everything went off without a hitch. What could have been a disaster was a smooth, elegant affair! She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and was a great listener when I had minor freak outs.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ashlee · Married on 10/28/2016

When you meet Melanie with Kimberly Rose Events, you just know she is the type of go-getter you need rallying your wedding vendors, negotiating your wedding contracts, and giving it to you straight before you make a bad design choice or a cheesy wedding faux pas. She is the type of person you immediately want to be friends with because she is so fun and engaging to be around. She is also professional and direct, yet passionate and creative. I've seen her handle a variety of would-be wedding disasters on the fly and brainstorm creative solutions that left the bride, groom, and wedding guests none the wiser. After working with her professionally for several years, she was the only person I trusted to coordinate my wedding when the big day finally came. She made herself consistently available, she handled questions and coordination problems efficiently and effectively, she put together my wedding timeline and coordinated over 15 vendors, she corralled the largest wedding party possibly ever (26 bridesmaids and groomsmen!), and most importantly - she took all the stress out of setting up the wedding so that I could enjoy the day with my loved ones. She is clearly talented and she not only loves what she does, she is the best wedding planner I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with. I've seen her masterfully orchestrate weddings varying from 30 guests to over 200 guests. I've seen apply her critical eye to everything from the traditional to the truly unique styles of weddings. If you are looking for the best on your wedding day, Melanie is the way to go!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Shealynn · Married on 06/04/2016

Melanie is amazing! My husband and I were married June 2016 in Vail. I was a bride living in California but wanting my dream mountain wedding in my home state of Colorado. With no available help in Colorado from my family, I love my dad and brother but they aren't qualified for "wedding detail", Melanie stepped in and did a fantastic job! She helped me find everything from my venue, to my caterer, to the lady who printed my menus. She has an amazing team behind her and her bubbly easy going personality is an added bonus any bride or person planning a party would love. She was honest, offered her professional opinion when need and facilitated everything wonderfully. She made my wedding planning process stress free! My husband and I still talk about how we couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Devin · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Kimberly Rose Events! At first, a Day Of Coordinator seemed like a splurge for our wedding. After a little thought about wanting my mom to actually be able spend time with us on our wedding day, we decided it would be a good idea to look for someone to "run our day". After speaking with Melanie, I knew that we had made a great choice! She set us up with Ashlee and Crystal who are literally two of the sweetest people I have ever met! They were so nice, bubbly and easy to talk to. I cannot even begin to think how our wedding day might have gone without these two. I am eternally grateful for everything they did not only on our wedding day, but also making sure everything was set and good to go the month of! They are my superheros and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Amy · Married on 12/31/2015

Before I started the process of planning my wedding, I knew I had to hire a wedding planner to help me to plan my wedding since it was going to be a huge wedding. My now husband and I interviewed few wedding planners, and we loved Melanie as she made us feel comfortable and calm about the wedding. When she found out about the number of guests for my wedding, she had a surprised look on her face, but immediately said, "That will be a big wedding, but no problem! I will do everything to make your wedding the best day ever for you both." Melanie had been there for me through thick and thin as she guided me through the stressful wedding plans. I truly admire her creativity work with weddings, and I felt so blessed and grateful to have her as my wedding planner. I highly recommend Melanie to be your wedding planner as she will certainly make all of your wedding dreams to come true! :)

Sent on 02/08/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

She gave me a wedding that was beyond anything I could have dreamed of myself. My parents, who foot the bill for my wedding, were completely blown away. Words cannot express how perfect our wedding day was, and it definitely could not have been that way without Kimberly Rose Events. From day one when we met for coffee to go over initial details to the day of the wedding, Melanie brings an air of ease and peace to wedding planning. She is extremely organized, professional, and stylish. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kimberly Rose Events is simply extraordinary. From the time I first met with Melanie until my new husband and I left our reception, Melanie exceeded my expectations in every way. She was attentive, responsive, knowledgeable, professional, and an absolute joy to work with. Each time a guest complimented the wedding, I gave all the credit to "my fabulous wedding planner, Melanie!" She deserves all the praise and more. Thank you, Melanie and KRE for creating the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Sydney · Married on 07/03/2015

Melanie with Kimberly Rose Events was seriously the sweetest and most helpful! I can't believe I tried to do my wedding without a day of coordinator initially. She went above and beyond most day-of packages. She started taking the load off of me from the moment I hired her. She took over vendor contracts and organization, made sure everyone was on the same page, smoothed out any kinks that tried to come up. We had the best time at our wedding, totally carefree and fun! Melanie was a big part of why everything worked out so well!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Marissa · Married on 06/27/2015

Melanie was amazing!!! I had done most of my planning by the time I came to her, and needed help bringing it all together the day of. Melanie worked with me the month of our wedding to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run rehearsal, and of course bring it all together the day of the event. We could not be happier with the job she did in helping us create a timeline that we felt good about, and seeing how she turned my vision into a reality to make our ceremony and rehearsal pure perfection! Melanie was super friendly and easy to work with. She listened to what I was envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and perfect! She made sure that anything we could have needed that night was taken care of before we even realized we needed something. She was super organized and I was not worried about a single thing the whole day & night. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jaimie · Married on 06/20/2015

Some of my friends, very generously, gave me Melanie and her day of coordination services as a wedding gift. Melanie went above and beyond my expectations for a day of coordinator.

My wedding was at my house, so having Melanie's professional opinion/help with everything was very important to me. She was in contact with me for months leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. She offered to do multiple walk throughs, she managed all of the vendors on wedding day, and she and her team set up ALL of the decorations. The day before the wedding, she ran the ceremony rehearsal and stayed long after all the wedding guests left the wedding tidying and organizing everything.

Melanie was positive, professional, and hard working. Even though she stayed busy wedding day, she did everything with a smile on her face. Without Melanie, I would have been the one doing all the set up on wedding day, instead, I got to relax with my family and bridesmaids.. I never dreamed my wedding day could run so smoothly and I don't doubt for a moment that the day was so perfect because of Melanie and KRE!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • F

Fazia · Married on 05/23/2015

My wedding has that disaster story that everyone uses for the “It could be worse” scenario. I had a traditional Pakistani wedding with 3 events in one weekend, two events were to be outdoors on the same day and Melanie was the day of coordinator for these two events. Due to extreme weather we had to find a new indoor venue with only 3 days until the event.
    To say Melanie was AMAZING is an understatement, even with the all caps! She found me a beautiful venue last minute to rent for both events. She went above and beyond the duties of a day of coordinator and helped wherever it was needed.
    Melanie was respectful of so many of our traditions, wishes and requests. She executed both events beautifully and didn’t let me know of any last minute problems and solved every issue that came up.
    In your wedding you need someone on your side whose intentions align with the true essence of a wedding – the love between the couple and the beginning of a new family. Someone who sees your wedding as more than a business transaction. Melanie was genuinely on my side, she was like an older sister who looked out for me when other vendors took advantage of my unfortunate situation and tried to triple charge me. Additionally, Melanie maintained that it was our wedding not an advertising opportunity to be capitalized on.
    Melanie is professional and knows how to establish and maintain relationships. She, even months after my wedding, keeps in touch and I love hearing from her and seeing the amazing things she’s up to. Everyone who dealt with her spoke highly of her professionalism and genuine warmth. I highly recommend Melanie, Kimberly Rose Events and intend to use KRE in the future!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Melanie and her team at Kimberly Rose Events were the best team of vendors we worked with for our September 2014 wedding, hands down.

Melanie is bubbly, cheerful, and a joy to be around. She makes the wedding planning process fun and stress-free throughout, because she's passionate about creating memorable events that are not only better than what you'd imagined, but that also go off without a hitch.

Melanie and her team went above and beyond over the course of the 8 months that we worked together. From the time that we first met, through the wedding day and even the weeks following, she was willing to do anything we asked. She set appointments with vendors, gave us ideas and input on everything from flowers and decor to rehearsal dinner locations to day of timeline. She never said something was out of the question and was a great sounding board when things got frustrating or worrisome.

I was impressed with Kimberly Rose Events throughout the planning process, but even more so on our wedding day. After getting dressed, I found that my garter had stretched and was too big; they somehow found a glue gun and tightened it up for me so that it wouldn't fall off. Twenty minutes before our outdoor ceremony was set to begin, the skies opened and it began to pour rain; they immediately put our backup plans into motion and started setting up in the basement. Thirty minutes after that when the skies cleared and the sun came out, they then un-did all the basement setup and moved everything back outside again! They didn't complain, they didn't argue; they just went with the flow of the day and kept everything right on track. We know Melanie and Ashlee probably did so much behind the scenes day of we probably aren't even aware of, too.

Our day was so fun and laid back, and we have Melanie to thank for that. We would absolutely, positively recommend Kimberly Rose Events to other couples getting married, or planning any big event. You'll be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/06/2014