Glendora, CA 91740 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mags Cathey

Every bride wants to look her best on her special day.

But how do you choose the right makeup and hair stylist? You have a lot to deal with, and even more to worry about, and that's exactly why Mags Cathey specializes in Bridal Beauty. Mags and her team are just as concerned with your wedding as you are. Beyond just makeup and hair, we become a part of your team, ensuring you're on time and looking spectacular for photos, keeping stressful situations at bay, and creating a fun and pampering experience for you and your entire bridal party. Your stylist is the first vendor you see, spends the most time with you, and is literally in your face. You're looking for a beauty vendor to help you create a fun, memorable, and gorgeous experience. We're here to help.

Other random facts about Maggie- I am happily married to an awesome guy who makes my life great. We have an amazing little baby girl named Ellie May and a sweet cat named Owl, who doesn't hunt as well as her name suggests, and I think chocolate cake can solve almost any problem.

In addition to weddings, we're also available for:

Engagement Shoots - Portrait Photography - Fashion - Headshots - Film & TV - Other Special Events

For Bookings please contact us:

980d60c6c727347e 1453230230331 dsc0795 edit
unnamed 9

44 Reviews for Mags Cathey

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2016

Maggie is absolutely amazing! She listened to all my fears and worries about how I wanted my makeup to look and she went above and beyond! She made me look better than I thought was possible! I hope I have more event that I can use her for!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • feralhooper

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2016

LOOK NO FURTHER! These ladies will make your wedding hair and makeup dreams come true, and for less money!

In a sea of wedding hair and makeup that all looks the same (opposite of what I wanted), I was super picky about choosing my team, which I'm sure is a common issue amongst brides. But I'm not kidding when I say I looked, and looked, and looked, AND LOOKED for a makeup artist that would go BEYOND THE NORM for a true fantasy fairy tale look. Maggie elevated my makeup so much higher than I expected a wedding makeup artist would. My hair looked equally as amazing. My friends and family were legitimately shocked and impressed with their work. It was a dream come true!

Thank you, Mags Cathey! You are one in a billion!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kasey · Married on 07/02/2016

When you look at Maggie's work, it really speaks for itself! I wanted a very glamorous look for my wedding, and Maggie more than delivered! Throughout the process of working with her, she was always very kind, enthusiastic, organized and responsive. Most importantly, she presents as very confident in her ability! I really enjoyed my trial with her as she is so easy to talk to and bubbly. On the day of our wedding, she came in with her team and got to work straight away as we had 12 people getting hair and makeup done. Prior to, she had come up with a schedule to ensure things moved efficiently, and that there was more than enough time to have everyone looking their best. She came prepared with a variety of tools and makeup to suit all skin conditions, tones, and types! My bridesmaids, the moms, grandmother, and me walked away extremely happy and feeling gorgeous! Thank you Maggie :)!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Mags Cathey Pricing

Mags Cathey Price Rates

Mags Cathey FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• A. O'Brien Photography
    A. O'Brien Photography Wedding Photographers

I first worked with Maggie on a wedding earlier this year. Since then we have collaborated on numerous projects and she is definitely one of the best! From bridal to fashion to straight up art, Maggie has got it going on. As a photographer it is extremely important that a makeup artist knows not just how to apply beautiful makeup but how to apply it so that it will photograph well. Many people don't realize how key this is for their photos. So if you're getting married or having your pictures taken be sure to get a true pro who really knows what they are doing, and my suggestion is to get Maggie! You won't regret it. :) Plus her fun personality and positive attitude will only make your day better.

• Glendora, 91740 See on map