107 East Broad Street, Westfield, NJ 07090 Map · Phone number

About Mademoiselle

Within the boundaries of success lies Mademoiselle. For over 60 years, Mademoiselle has been providing women with gowns and dresses that are sophisticated and graceful. Always offering the most up to date selections for every level of celebration and for all ages. We will help you find a dress that fits your budget and your dreams!!!

When considering where to purchase your gown, please take into account these very important conveniences. We have expert alterations and custom dye shoes and bags all on the premises. We are an authorized retailer for all the manufacturers we represent.

We pride ourselves on our customer service, dedication and reliability. At Mademoiselle, there is always an owner on site. That means we spend the time to determine the best style and size necessary for your gown to fit you best. Whatever your event may be: Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Prom, Sweet Sixteen, Pageant, Communion, or any other event, Mademoiselle will have the dress you are looking for. Wedding party discounts are available.

Please make an appointment so we can provide one-on-one customer service. We look forward to meeting you and sharing in your special day!

CCAdore
mademoiselle
WattersMonterrey

14 Reviews for Mademoiselle

• User2362010 · 2+ years ago

After being extremely disappointed at several larger stores while looking for wedding dresses, the quaint shop, Mademoiselle was a much more welcoming atmosphere. Mitchell (the owner) was extremely helpful in finding me the best dress for my wedding. He is personal and professional and after my first visit to his shop, I felt like he was a friend I've had for many years. Mitchell called me personally to keep me updated on the status of my order and was even able to have my dress altered on site. Mitchell was flexible and was able to do business transactions via email & phone when I wasn't able to stop in the store. Overall, I was very pleased with the personal attention and service I received at Mademoiselle. You will be able to recognize that Mitchell's passion are the dresses he sells and making his customers extremely happy. He made shopping for a dress fun! Definitely stop in and see what he has to offer!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Mitchell was fantastic to work with. He knows what looks good and he's a blast to work with! I purchased my bridal shoes from Mademoiselle. My bridesmaids had already purchased there shoes but they still needed to be dyed. To my surprise, Mitchell mentioned they also dye shoes. I brought my girls shoes in to be dyed because I knew Mitchell could be trusted to make them look beautiful. He got the color just right and the shoes looked fantastic. I'm sure this will not be the last time I make a purchase from Mitchell at Mademoiselle.

Sent on 10/21/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2012

I was so happy with everything at Mademoiselle in Westfield. Mitchell took care of every detail for my girls, guys and mother. I was so happy with the quality of work and attentiveness I received at the store!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Mademoiselle FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 107 East Broad Street Westfield, 07090 See on map