Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Real Weddings 3

About Mabyn Ludke Photography

A wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Mabyn Ludke Photography is dedicated to providing vibrant photography to joyful people. Owners Daniel and Mabyn Henderson have spent the last 10 years documenting amazing ceremonies and receptions. Whether you require local or destination wedding photography coverage, Mabyn Ludke Photography is the perfect choice for capturing those moments close to you and your significant other’s hearts!

Daniel and Mabyn believe that choosing a photographer shouldn't be plagued by stress. To ensure your wedding is captured flawlessly and with the attention and love it deserves, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • High-res images
  • Custom products
  • Photo editing
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Daniel and Mabyn also offer additional wedding-related services for couples to choose from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Digital files
  • Bridal shoots
  • Prints and proofs

Areas Covered
Mabyn Ludke Photography provides wedding photography services to couples in Charlotte, North Carolina. Services are also extended to those throughout Asheville, North Carolina, Greensboro, North Carolina and Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Lovers of travel, Mabyn Ludke Photography is also available for destination ceremonies and receptions.

Follow Mabyn Ludke Photography on

• Videos 1

48 Reviews for Mabyn Ludke Photography

• Lauryn

Lauryn · Married on 10/14/2017

Note: Unfortunately we were unable to book with Mabyn due to our budget and finances changing, but if we had the room we would in a heartbeat!

I live in Florida and my wedding is in my hometown in Charlotte, NC so searching for wedding photographers long-distance has not only been stressful but very difficult. I had a Skype session with Mabyn and her husband and immediately fell in love with them. We probably talked for over an hour about everything from our wedding details to my obsession with kit kats. We even exchanged greetings with each other's pets (lol)! Mabyn is super responsive and accommodating and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She is very passionate about what she does and I could tell she loves finding those perfect little moments to capture on your special day.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Aine · Married on 12/10/2016

When I originally set out to find a photographer for my wedding, I had no idea what I was getting into. There is a good saturation of wedding photographers in my area, but most of them had similar offerings. I spent hours poring over similarly posed photos, each distinguished from the next only by the different faces peering out of the frame. I figured out fairly quickly that I would not be happy with that genre of photography.

After reaching the double digits in pages returned on Google for “wedding photographers NC”, I felt lost. Luck, however, found me stumbling across Mabyn Ludke Photography after refining my search terms. I remember perusing her website, one of about 10 tabs I had open at the time, and immediately closed the remaining tabs after seeing an image of a couple kissing in the rain, it’s actually a featured photo on this page. I had such a positive visceral reaction to that photo, as if I knew instinctively that this was the person I could trust to make permanent my vision of my wedding.
    Flash forward to the morning of the wedding. Mabyn and Daniel constantly checked in with me, and made sure that Joe and I were as comfortable and relaxed as possible. They honored all of our wishes, and protected us so Joe and I could have a quiet moment with each other during our reception. I am honestly floored by how respectful and warm they remained during the wedding.

I told Mabyn this, and I think it sums up well how I feel regarding her services. I very often find myself with buyer’s remorse, especially for large purchases and especially when faced with a singular opportunity for attempt. One of my biggest fears for my wedding was that I would regret the choice of photographer, as I would not get a second try. At no stage in this experience have I felt this way. I am truly thankful that I stumbled on Mabyn’s website in the wee hours of the morning on a wedding planning bender. I can’t imagine how my day would have gone without her and Daniel!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Brook · Married on 11/05/2016

Absolutely STUNNING!! All of Mabyn and Daniel's work is absolutely stunning! When I was researching a photographer, I was looking for someone who doesn't just pose and snap, but someone who truly gets the personality of people and can see a perfect picture when no one else does. After looking at Mabyn's portfolio, I fell in love because that is exactly what she does!! There wasn't one picture that I didn't like, so I said to myself "I have got to meet this girl!!". After meeting Mabyn and Daniel, I knew they were the perfect match for me! They were so much fun and easy to talk to. Then came time for my bridal portraits, I was so nervous, I was shaking, but Mabyn made me feel at ease and we had so much fun that morning. Before my wedding, Mabyn was in touch with me getting all the information she needed, I didn't need to worry about a thing. One my wedding day, everything was perfect! They had everything they needed set up and we didn't even know they were there. When it was time to take the wedding party and family pictures, she took lead and had everything under control, timing was very smooth. I loved the fact the me and Drew got our own personal time during the reception because Mabyn pulled us aside to do some couple pictures (which were fabulous) but it gave us some time to connect during all the craziness of the day. But my absolute favorite was the wedding premiere. We got to go to Mabyn and Daniel's home, hang out for a while and view a wedding slide show that Mabyn and Daniel put together for us. I cried, laughed and relived one of the best days of our life. Every picture that they took captured the real life of our wedding. I have the best pictures of family and friends laughing, dancing and having a great time without them knowing their picture was being taken.
    I cant say enough great things about Mabyn Ludke Photography, I highly recommend and would choose them over all the other photographers out there again!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Mabyn Ludke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Leo Timoshuk Photography
    Leo Timoshuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Photographer :)

• Face Forward
    Face Forward Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Mabyn because she has a heart for her clients, they're not just a pay check to her they are friends and family and she values that connection and takes their wedding that much more serious! Her heart for people is amazing and it shows in every photo she takes!

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

Mabyn is such a great gal! And her work is absolutely stunning! She's such a great addition to the Triad wedding industry! A pleasure to work with! And she's a recent bride herself, so can relate to her bride's on so many levels! Love this lady!

• Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina, 28299 See on map