Lynne Lucente floral designs

Dana Point, CA View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$56

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,876

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Isabella
    Isabella O. Married on 11/10/2022

Amazing! 5 stars ⭐︯ ⭐︯⭐︯⭐︯⭐︯

My cousin hired Lynne Lucente for her wedding in October of 2021. I was a Bridesmaid in the wedding so I got to witness Lynne’s friendliness, professionalism, and artistry first-hand and I just knew I had to hire her for my wedding the following year. Best decision ever!

Knowing Lynne had lots of experience designing and decorating at our venue gave us peace of mind and full confidence in her. Our catering company (24 Carrots) spoke highly of her also. My Husband and I exchanged vows under an arch which is why it was so important that the flowers turned out just right, and they did.

Lynne and I worked together to make my vision come to life. She was open to every idea I had and every suggestion I made. Communication with her was very easy. I told her I wanted the flowers to be garden-esque and whimsical. Let me tell you, the florals made my wedding look like a fairytale.

Several people told me “nothing is going to be perfect on your wedding day” and it’s true. So many things won’t turn out the way you planned but I guarantee that won’t be the case with Lynne. She’ll make your flower dreams come true.

If there is one thing my wedding guests are still talking about, it’s my flowers. They’ve never seen anything like them. We had enough flowers for everyone to take home. The best part is, the flowers are still stunning almost 2 weeks later!

Thank you Lynne!! You’re the best!!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Bella,
    What a wonderful review! I had so much fun picking out the flowers with you.
    Also, I just love working with friends and family of former clients.
    It's always such a compliment.
    Congratulations!
    Thank you again.

Lynne
    Mal Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A pleasure to work with and does amazing work!

Choosing Lynne to do our flowers for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. First, she is an absolute professional. Super responsive, detailed, and a true artist. We had no stress whatsoever about the flowers because we had the utmost confidence in Lynne, and we were right. In fact, she delivered beyond our expectations. Everything was more beautiful than we could have imagined and everything was exactly right, down to every detail. She even added more small touches than we thought of! All of her amazing reviews are correct, she is the best!
  • Lily
    Lily Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing to work with!!

All of my flowers turned out so beautiful! It was such a pleasure to work with Lynne and her team. She was always very attentive and responded each time I had a question. The entire process was very easy and smooth. I sent her inspiration photos and she went above and beyond what I expected! Her team was so lovely and even came for late cleanup when I extended my reception by 1 extra hour. Lynne and her team worked so well with my venue when changing over the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. I love that she helps you reuse all your ceremony florals for the reception so that nothing is wasted! Lynne even let my mother take all the bouquets home for the day after brunch she was hosting!
    I really appreciate everything Lynne and her team did for us. Their attention to detail, organization and professionalism was excellent. Lynne was so kind to even bring extra greenery and florals that could be used for my "details" photos, my dessert table, and for some of my wedding signs to add some extra detail.
    I really recommend working with Lynne and her team!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Wow, Lily you went above and beyond with this terrific revue.
    Thank you so much!
    It was a pleasure working with you and what a beautiful bride.
    You looked stunning!
    Congratulations! Wishing you both the very best.
    Loved working with you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Jennifer & Derek
24 photos · 09/22/2018

Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Banquet Halls

Lynne Lucente is such a talented florist. She creates absolutely gorgeous arrangements to make any bride have tears of joy when she sees her florals on her wedding day. I love working with Lynne!!!!

Party In A Box Catering Party In A Box Catering Wedding Caterers

Lynne Lucente Floral Designs executes each wedding with the utmost of style and a gorgeous array of florals. She thinks of everything, down to the smallest of details, which is important at any event. Lynne has worked well with so many of our local venues that she has really established quite a name for herself as one of the most sought after floral designers in Orange County. Whether its a classic, beachy or whimsical look that you are going for, you can bet that the color palette will be spot on and the arrangements will be perfect.

Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Lynne is an amazing designer with a great team that works with her. Clients are always happy. Her flowers are alway's a great back drop to my ceremonies. I love working with her!

24 Carrots Catering & Events
· Wedding Officiants

Dana Point, CA, 92675
949350-9546

By Appointment
Location of (Lynne Lucente floral designs)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding