Lynne Lucente floral designs

Dana Point, CA View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$56.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2876

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Jennifer B. Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful Flowers!

Lynne is incredible! She did my wedding on 10-1-21 at Talega, and throughout the entire planning process she was so detailed, prompt, and easy to work with. She delivered incredibly gorgeous flowers, and was very professional to work with. I strongly recommend her to anyone who wants to check "flowers" off of their to-do list with confidence that she will get it done, and well!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you! Absolutely loved your color choice on the flowers.
    You looked like a model on your wedding day. I took some photos and thought they looked so pretty. I can't imagine how great the photographers photos will be. Thank you for being so easy and sweet to work with. Keep us in mind when your girlfriends get married. wishing you all the best and Congratulations again to the newlyweds.
    Kareni Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Lynne was absolutely incredible to work with! The flowers were my hands down favorite part about our wedding. I had thought about making my own fake florals and I’m so so glad I decided to go with fresh florals! We got so many compliments on our flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous. The coordination with Lynne was smooth too. I’m not a fan of the “messy” eucalyptus look that seems to be in right now, so I told her that and also how I liked brighter greens instead of faded greens. I sent her some inspiration photos and she replied with some samples of the look she had in mind. The day of our wedding she was there early and had everything set up before I got there. She was so nice and watched us take some photos. The stems of my bridal bouquet were a little long so she offered to go cut them right away. She also did an amazing job with our cake and it was even more perfect than I thought it could ever be! Thanks so much to Lynne and her team! (Photos by Kristina Yorks Photography)

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you. Amazing photos! I would love to have some of the photos for our web-site?
    You were my dream bride! XO
  • Elaine
    Elaine Married on 07/09/2021

Romantic and beautiful

After the first consultation with Lynne for our wedding, I didn't even look for another florist. She was so nice, friendly, honest and truly wants the best for your wedding. She doesn't try to upsell you what you don't want, need, or anything beyond your budget. She was also very accommodating when we had to move our wedding date at a later time due to COVID. She is also super responsive with emails, texts and phone calls, which anyone can imagine was very important to every couple during this time of uncertainty. Oh and work her is TRULY AMAZING!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jennifer & Derek
    24 photos · 09/22/2018

Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Banquet Halls

Lynne Lucente is such a talented florist. She creates absolutely gorgeous arrangements to make any bride have tears of joy when she sees her florals on her wedding day. I love working with Lynne!!!!

Party In A Box Catering Party In A Box Catering Wedding Caterers

Lynne Lucente Floral Designs executes each wedding with the utmost of style and a gorgeous array of florals. She thinks of everything, down to the smallest of details, which is important at any event. Lynne has worked well with so many of our local venues that she has really established quite a name for herself as one of the most sought after floral designers in Orange County. Whether its a classic, beachy or whimsical look that you are going for, you can bet that the color palette will be spot on and the arrangements will be perfect.

Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Lynne is an amazing designer with a great team that works with her. Clients are always happy. Her flowers are alway's a great back drop to my ceremonies. I love working with her!

33551 Coral Reach Dana Point, 92629
949350-9546

By Appointment
Location of (Lynne Lucente floral designs)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding