31815 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Broccardo Photography

I am Joe Broccardo owner and photographer of Broccardophoto.com, I have been shooting wedding in Orange County since 1995. Specializing in lifestyle wedding photography by combining my portraiture background with a photojournalistic approach. Please view my website and let me know if there is anything I can help you with. ENJOY

Other couples have also viewed

• We Fall In
BPJ0964
BPJ3779
7cb91d1975596143 1244742242847 0004

24 Reviews for Broccardo Photography

Found Joe through our venue. He was great from the start till the delivery of the album. He had great ideas for our engagement session. The day of our wedding was a rainy day and he had called ahead to Mission San Juan Capistrano, so that we would have a plan B for our romantic portraits.
    I would recommend Joe for your wedding. Thank you again Joe for your amazing work! C&J

Sent on 12/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

I would highly recommend Joe to anyone looking for a photographer. He did our wedding and was everything we wanted and more. Any shot we wanted he was all for it, he gave really great suggestions and was a dream to work with. All of our guests loved him and Sarah both. They were a pleasure to work with, very easy to get in touch with, willing to show us many options, gave us great tips, etc. Their laid back personalities meshed great with our vibe. Joe went out of his way to work with our schedules so we could meet in person and was really part of what made our wedding day so fun. If we ever need a photographer for anything I will absolutely be using them again. Their work is beautiful and their service and personalities exceed expectations by far.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Lynne · Married on 01/05/2013

Wonderful Job! So easy to work with. Joe has a great eye for all the details. He got pictures to me right away and a preview slide show in just a couple days. It was so fun to see a glimpse of the wedding photos.
    Easy going and gets the shots right away. Never felt pressure. It made the day so easy and was able to enjoy the day. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease.
    I will refer him to any bride or friend wanting pictures. I loved my engagement photos as well.
    Great Job!!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Award

Broccardo Photography Pricing

Broccardo Photography Price Rates

Broccardo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    Slideshow
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints

• Party In A Box Catering Wedding Caterers

Joe, owner of Broccardo Photography has a keen eye for the perfect shot of your wedding day. Your pictures are the most important thing about your wedding because they will last for generations. We enjoy Joe's laid back, non-stuffy California style and watch how his clients feel so comfortable around him. We like Joe's finished work so much, that he is the one we turn to for all of our family and special event portraits, and he is who we refer our wedding couples and corporate clients to.

• Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I can not say enough great things about Joe. He is a photographer with a great eye for detail. He makes you comfortable, and is far from an intrusive photographer on the day of the wedding. You barely know he is there capturing so many special moments. I would strongly recommend his services.

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any couple reading this: I am Reverend Michael and I have Officiated over a few thousand Wedding Ceremonies and therefore I have worked with hundreds of Wedding Photographers. There a are only a handful of Wedding Photographers that are excellent as to quality, personality and the ability to think outside the box, and Joe is among the cream of the crop. You would be extremely remiss in not at least talking to him before you decide on a photographer. Each couple we have worked for have raved about Joe and could not be more pleased. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• 31815 Camino Capistrano San Juan Capistrano, 92675 See on map
    Location of (Broccardo Photography)

Broccardo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Broccardo Photography include in the starting price?

Broccardo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Broccardo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Broccardo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
  • Slideshow

What photography styles does Broccardo Photography offer?

Broccardo Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Broccardo Photography offer?

Broccardo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Broccardo Photography offer for wedding events?

Broccardo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Broccardo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Broccardo Photography is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in flexibility and 4.6 in average response time.