7 Hidden Crest Way, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number

About Party In A Box Catering

Party In A Box Catering is a family owned catering business providing quality, great tasting food using only the freshest and finest ingredients.

We can customize your menu and transform your wedding or event with our amazing designers and staff.

We specialize in weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, themed events, appetizer parties, private events, and fundraisers offering sit-down, buffet or family-style service.

We also offer inclusive packages to make your life easier. A one stop shop including DJs, photographers, florists, videographers, photo booths, coffee carts, candy carts and more.

Let us do the work for you so you can be the guest at your event!

Give us a call today!

IMG1960
04585a3d036ff292 1306805292099 DSCN0375

22 Reviews for Party In A Box Catering

Gina · Married on 09/15/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Cassie and chef Dawn on our wedding catering and party rentals. The food was amazing and the setup was absolutely beautiful and everything turned out perfect! We even had a few guests come up to us and tell us that this was the best food they have had at any wedding!!

I knew from the first few minutes of our initial phone conversation with Cassie that Party in a Box would be the absolute best choice for us! Cassie is so professional and immediately gave me confidence knowing that she would handle every detail and I would have nothing to worry about. That gave me such ease of mind and really allowed me to enjoy the planning process without stressing, which was a huge plus for me. Coordinating all of the vendors and rentals was a huge task that Cassie handled flawlessly! She knew exactly what we needed and I was truly blown away by how beautiful everything turned out and how great the setup was! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for everything! Party in a Box is the best!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/04/2018

Cassie did a wonderful job creating a unique menu that delighted every one of my guests. She gave me vegan options that were so important to my new husband. The taco bar was a total hit and the jumbo coconut shrimp were scrumptious! Great experience with this company and Cassie :)

Sent on 07/15/2018

Gregory · Married on 07/25/2015

For our wedding we solicited proposals from four reputable caterers who all had experience at our venue, the Ocean Institute. Based on best value, we short listed two of them and conducted a taste test at their facilities and had face to face meetings with the staffs. After this process we wholeheartedly selected Party In A Box for our wedding of 180 guests.

Cassie and Dawn from Party in a box were OUTSTANDING and PROFESSIONAL in every respect. We had guests with certain allergy requirements and all of these needs were accommodated without hesitation or additional costs.

On wedding day both ladies and their entire staff were ON IT at all times such that my wife and I never even thought about the food or drink service and when you think about why you hire a caterer, that’s what it’s all about, really, isn’t it?

Our next event will be catered by Party In A box and we will HIGHLY recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Gregory (August 2015)

Sent on 08/11/2015

Party In A Box Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 27.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 17.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 19.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant
    Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amazing service and food. Every detail is taken care of. Dawn is a great chef! I would not think twice at hiring this company for your wedding or event.

• Epic 1 DJ
    Epic 1 DJ Wedding DJs

Dawn and her staff do a fantastic job. The food is fantastic and Party in a box catering always has a great presentation. I highly recommend this company for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events and private parties. Every client I have sent to this company has contacted me to let me know how pleased they were with the service from Party in box catering.

• 7 Hidden Crest Way Laguna Niguel, 92677 See on map