Lynne Lucente floral designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jennifer B. Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful Flowers!

Lynne is incredible! She did my wedding on 10-1-21 at Talega, and throughout the entire planning process she was so detailed, prompt, and easy to work with. She delivered incredibly gorgeous flowers, and was very professional to work with. I strongly recommend her to anyone who wants to check "flowers" off of their to-do list with confidence that she will get it done, and well!

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you! Absolutely loved your color choice on the flowers.
    You looked like a model on your wedding day. I took some photos and thought they looked so pretty. I can't imagine how great the photographers photos will be. Thank you for being so easy and sweet to work with. Keep us in mind when your girlfriends get married. wishing you all the best and Congratulations again to the newlyweds.
    Kareni Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Lynne was absolutely incredible to work with! The flowers were my hands down favorite part about our wedding. I had thought about making my own fake florals and I’m so so glad I decided to go with fresh florals! We got so many compliments on our flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous. The coordination with Lynne was smooth too. I’m not a fan of the “messy” eucalyptus look that seems to be in right now, so I told her that and also how I liked brighter greens instead of faded greens. I sent her some inspiration photos and she replied with some samples of the look she had in mind. The day of our wedding she was there early and had everything set up before I got there. She was so nice and watched us take some photos. The stems of my bridal bouquet were a little long so she offered to go cut them right away. She also did an amazing job with our cake and it was even more perfect than I thought it could ever be! Thanks so much to Lynne and her team! (Photos by Kristina Yorks Photography)

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you. Amazing photos! I would love to have some of the photos for our web-site?
    You were my dream bride! XO
  • Elaine
    Elaine Married on 07/09/2021

Romantic and beautiful

After the first consultation with Lynne for our wedding, I didn't even look for another florist. She was so nice, friendly, honest and truly wants the best for your wedding. She doesn't try to upsell you what you don't want, need, or anything beyond your budget. She was also very accommodating when we had to move our wedding date at a later time due to COVID. She is also super responsive with emails, texts and phone calls, which anyone can imagine was very important to every couple during this time of uncertainty. Oh and work her is TRULY AMAZING!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 06/19/2021

Made my wedding GORGEOUS!!!

Lynne is absolutely amazing! Not only is she very professional, she is extremely responsive and caring! She has such passion for what she does and wants your day to be as magical as possible. Her work is immaculate!
    Bill B. Married on 05/09/2020

Phenomenal flowers!

Lynne and team,
    Thank you so VERY MUCH for your efforts to make Aly and Kevin's day SO EXTRA SPECIAL this past Saturday at the Balboa Bay Resort. The flowers were beyond phenomenal!!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

We just wanted to Thank you so much for the great review!
    It was such a pleasure working with you.
    I am so happy it all worked out in the end with the venue changes.
    It was a beautiful day.
    All the best!
    Lynne & Team
    Laurie K. Married on 03/25/2020

Simply the Best!!!

I can't express how amazing Lynne was. The foral displays were breathtaking. I've never seen anything as elegant and beautiful. EVERYONE at the wedding remarked on how beautiful the displays were. And she took everything to heart; she listened and executed perfectly. She was a delight to work with. I felt like I was working with a friend, not a vendor. She was quick, she accomplished a rather tricky time limitation with ease. She was flexible and the arrangements were just exquiste. She matched our color scheme perfectly. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you all!
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Best,
    Lynne
  • Dpetersonb
    Dpetersonb Married on 10/08/2019

Transformed our Chart House wedding

Lynne did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. She is a true professional. We gave her a general idea, color scheme, and price and she ran with it to deliver an unbelievable experience! We all showed up to a beautifully decorated ceremony. Immediately following our ceremony, she re-purposed the flowers as our table setting for the reception (held ceremony and reception at the Chart House in Dana Point), saving us a ton of money. Highly recommended.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/04/2019

Gorgeous Flowers for My Dream Wedding!

Lynne was such a pleasure to work with. She put so much care and attention into our wedding and I cannot thank her enough for her outstanding service and design! She had great ideas and really honed in on exactly what we wanted. Everything came out so beautiful and we are getting compliments nonstop about how gorgeous her flower arrangements looked. She was also so supportive during the whole process and helped guide us in the right direction with other aspects of our wedding as well. She helped create my dream wedding.
  • Marisol
    Marisol Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding Flowers

Lynne put together a beautiful array of rose arrangements for the bride, bridesmaids and the tables.
    Jan Z. Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!!

Lynne provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past weekend... in a word ... the flowers were unbelievable! Lynne met with us and helped us come up with a vision for the event. She followed through with the vision and set the stage for a beautiful ceremony and reception by providing all the bouquets, arrangements, floating candles, vases and an abundance of flowers. The garlands on the head table spilled over the table edges and the individual table arrangements were spectacular. Lynne displayed the bridal bouquets in gorgeous vases on the head table and paid attention to every last detail. Lynne was easy to work with and for the price we paid, I would have expected about half the amount of flowers she provided. Simply put ... Lynne is the BEST! I would recommend her to any of my friends who are planning a wedding!
    Heather R. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

I seriously can't stop talking about the beautiful flowers from our wedding! Lynne has some insane talent, and it turned our wedding into something truly magical.

Lynne worked with us on our wedding vision and made it come to life, and I cannot believe how amazing it looked.

I will definitely recommend her in the future if any of my friends get married in SoCal.
  • Nora
    Nora C. Married on 07/19/2019

Dream wedding

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that we hired Lynne as our wedding florist. She was there bright and early with her assistants hand placing every single floral detail to perfection throughout our entire wedding. She truly went above and beyond our expectations. She cares about every single detail as if it was her own and I can absolutely guarantee she will have you in awe over her talent in floral design and decor. Whether your the type of person that wants to dictate every detail or if your like me and would rather leave it up to the experts, I can guarantee you will not be let down if you hire Lynne as your florist. She absolutely nailed it and made our venue feel and look like a fairy tale dream wedding— hiring lynne was hands down one of our best decisions!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/14/2019

A dream come true!

OMG, Lynne did an AMAZING job and I am so excited to share my experience. My husband did all the research for all of our vendors, except for the florist – that was on me. Initially, I interviewed several florists and felt overwhelmed by the “what’s your vision” question but Lynne was different.

She listened to all of my ideas and she made them come to life, better than we ever imagined. I still remember her coming up to me at the end of the night and asking, “is it everything you imagined?” and I said, “it is more”. I truly loved working with Lynne. She was there when I first got to the venue and she was there at the end. She even emailed me some of the most beautiful pictures the following day!!

It was really important for us to stay within budget and Lynne worked with us to allow my dream wedding come to life and for us to stay within budget. Lynne was patient and she accommodated all of our requests – I was even able to ask for her opinion for our charger rentals to see what she thought would look best. She was always happy to help and so timely on everything.

She truly exceeded all of my expectations. I was in awe of everything! If you want someone who is easy to work with & you want your flowers to be extra beautiful, Lynne is your florist!

I highly recommend Lynne as your wedding florist. She did an amazing job for our wedding and went above and beyond our expectations! The execution was flawless!

Beauty, quality, delivery and execution are important, but so is the person pulling all the strings and their ability to show that they care about your event just as much as you do.

We loved her so much that my sister is planning on using her for her wedding next year!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely loved my flowers

Lynne did the flowers for my wedding at the Casino on March 2nd. Our wedding last minute had to be moved inside because of weather. The original plan was that Lynne was going to make a piece for the fireplace mantel. Since the wedding was moved inside, we had to rent an arch instead. Lynne knew exactly how to work with the piece and it turned out beautifully. I loved all of our bouquets and center pieces so much. They were exactly what I wanted. She was extremely responsive over email and stayed on top of everything really well. I would 100% book her again.

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding. It turned out to be such a special day despite the rain. The photo's turned out great!
    It was so nice to see such a big smile on your face the whole day.
    Congratulations!!
    Keep in touch. Blessings sweet girl!
    Maddy Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Flowers

Lynne was absolutely amazing and knocked my vision out of the park! The bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and flower crowns for my wedding were incredible and I received many compliments from our wedding guests. I am so thankful for Lynne as she made everything to perfection and I wouldn't have changed a thing. She made everything so easy and truly has the kindest heart. So happy she was my florist for my wedding day!
  • Breah
    Breah Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Wow - our flowers were beautiful! When Lynne brought over the personal flowers to us for our wedding day, I was amazed how gorgeous they turned out. She definitely captured the vision I had in mind.

Lynne's creativity really brought our wedding day to life. We gave her a budget and she found ways to reuse the arrangements from our ceremony to make the most impact during our reception. We did go over my intended budget, but I didn't regret it. The flowers were a highlight at our reception, and many of the guests were able to take the arrangements home with them. I would definitely recommend working with Lynne for your upcoming wedding, she does amazing work!
    Adam Married on 09/29/2018

Our floral arrangements were amazing!

We loved everything about the floral arrangement and table decor. Lynne exceeded out expectations on the decor. Our venue looked perfect! I highly recommend her!
    The D. Married on 09/22/2018

A beautiful experience!

Lynne was wonderful to work with! She listened to our requests & did an absolutely beautiful job. She was prompt and remembered my small requests & details. The flowers she used were of high quality & she used plenty of them!
    Caitlin T. Married on 09/15/2018

TRUST LYNNE, she is amazing!

Lynne and her team are AMAZING! She is sharp, organized, and you can fully trust her creativity and attention to detail. Lynne did the all the flowers for our wedding in September and it was absolutely beautiful. I LOVED my bouquet. Lynne is also very sweet and fun to work with. I highly recommend!
    Amanda T. Married on 09/14/2018

Great Service

Lynne was great. Everything came out exactly as I wanted it. The service was punctual and I had no worries about the decorations on my wedding day. She put fresh flowers on my cake and they looked wonderful also. I highly recommend her services.
    Mallory Married on 05/27/2018

Lynne is wonderful!

Lynne was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our day gorgeous, was incredibly helpful and responsive from my first meeting with her, and I could not have asked for a more perfect florist. I would recommend her to anyone, and have held onto a few of our flowers to remember how stunning she made our wedding.
    Joie Married on 04/22/2018
    Lynne did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely incredible. I gave her a total of 0 direction because I was a bride without a pinterest and without any clue of how to do decor (I am left-brain dominant, if you will) and she wowed everyone. The colors were stunning and the flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and again this was without any input - she is just that talented and brilliant. She is also so sweet and kind. Whether you're interested in something specific or are like me and have no idea what you're doing, you will never be disappointed with Lynne.
    Naseam Married on 04/20/2018
    How do I begin to explain the amazingness that is Lynne and her team? She was the crown jewel of my wedding vision. She listened so intently to everything I told her I hoped for and she really committed to making that vision come to life. When you looked at my wedding flowers you could just see that there was heart and soul in them plain and simple. My guests could not stop raving about the flowers and how unique and vibrant they were. Lynne worked with my budget to give me the colorful, festive and floral wedding I dreamed of. She went out of her way to attend rental meetings with me and help me make selections and even ran out to buy me food when I got stressed and didn't have time to eat. I mean it when I say working with her was an absolute joy from start to finish and selecting her as your florist will be the best decision you will make for your wedding. Thank you Lynne for a stunning day!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much, Naseam.
    I’m thrilled you loved everything. It was such a pleasure working with you. My goal was to make all your dreams come true.
    It’s easy when your bride /groom and there family you want to adopt when you are done. ❤️ Wishing you all the happiness life has to offer. Please keep in touch.
    XO
    Soheila Married on 04/19/2018
    We Could not be any happier with Lynne. Lynne went above and beyond her duty to make my daughters wedding beautiful and special! She was so helpful every step of the way, taking care of every little detail . I highly recommend Lynne to all my family and friends . Lynne is just amazing!!!!
    Kristin K. Married on 01/27/2018

Exceeded my Expectations- So Beautiful!

Working with Lynne was a wonderful experience. She was able to understand my vision for what I wanted on my wedding day, and executed it beyond what I had expected. The arrangements and floral choices were amazing and beautiful for my wedding day.