Lynne Lucente floral designs Reviews

Lynne Lucente floral designs 5
  • Dpetersonb

Dpetersonb · Married on 10/08/2019

Transformed our Chart House wedding

Lynne did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. She is a true professional. We gave her a general idea, color scheme, and price and she ran with it to deliver an unbelievable experience! We all showed up to a beautifully decorated ceremony. Immediately following our ceremony, she re-purposed the flowers as our table setting for the reception (held ceremony and reception at the Chart House in Dana Point), saving us a ton of money. Highly recommended.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 6
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 7
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 8
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 9
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 10
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/04/2019

Gorgeous Flowers for My Dream Wedding!

Lynne was such a pleasure to work with. She put so much care and attention into our wedding and I cannot thank her enough for her outstanding service and design! She had great ideas and really honed in on exactly what we wanted. Everything came out so beautiful and we are getting compliments nonstop about how gorgeous her flower arrangements looked. She was also so supportive during the whole process and helped guide us in the right direction with other aspects of our wedding as well. She helped create my dream wedding.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 11
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 17
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Jan Zucker · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!!

Lynne provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past weekend... in a word ... the flowers were unbelievable! Lynne met with us and helped us come up with a vision for the event. She followed through with the vision and set the stage for a beautiful ceremony and reception by providing all the bouquets, arrangements, floating candles, vases and an abundance of flowers. The garlands on the head table spilled over the table edges and the individual table arrangements were spectacular. Lynne displayed the bridal bouquets in gorgeous vases on the head table and paid attention to every last detail. Lynne was easy to work with and for the price we paid, I would have expected about half the amount of flowers she provided. Simply put ... Lynne is the BEST! I would recommend her to any of my friends who are planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Heather Rosansky · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

I seriously can't stop talking about the beautiful flowers from our wedding! Lynne has some insane talent, and it turned our wedding into something truly magical.

Lynne worked with us on our wedding vision and made it come to life, and I cannot believe how amazing it looked.

I will definitely recommend her in the future if any of my friends get married in SoCal.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Nora

Nora Chaban · Married on 07/19/2019

Dream wedding

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that we hired Lynne as our wedding florist. She was there bright and early with her assistants hand placing every single floral detail to perfection throughout our entire wedding. She truly went above and beyond our expectations. She cares about every single detail as if it was her own and I can absolutely guarantee she will have you in awe over her talent in floral design and decor. Whether your the type of person that wants to dictate every detail or if your like me and would rather leave it up to the experts, I can guarantee you will not be let down if you hire Lynne as your florist. She absolutely nailed it and made our venue feel and look like a fairy tale dream wedding— hiring lynne was hands down one of our best decisions!

Lynne Lucente floral designs 18
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 19
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 20
    Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2019

A dream come true!

OMG, Lynne did an AMAZING job and I am so excited to share my experience. My husband did all the research for all of our vendors, except for the florist – that was on me. Initially, I interviewed several florists and felt overwhelmed by the “what’s your vision” question but Lynne was different.

She listened to all of my ideas and she made them come to life, better than we ever imagined. I still remember her coming up to me at the end of the night and asking, “is it everything you imagined?” and I said, “it is more”. I truly loved working with Lynne. She was there when I first got to the venue and she was there at the end. She even emailed me some of the most beautiful pictures the following day!!

It was really important for us to stay within budget and Lynne worked with us to allow my dream wedding come to life and for us to stay within budget. Lynne was patient and she accommodated all of our requests – I was even able to ask for her opinion for our charger rentals to see what she thought would look best. She was always happy to help and so timely on everything.

She truly exceeded all of my expectations. I was in awe of everything! If you want someone who is easy to work with & you want your flowers to be extra beautiful, Lynne is your florist!

I highly recommend Lynne as your wedding florist. She did an amazing job for our wedding and went above and beyond our expectations! The execution was flawless!

Beauty, quality, delivery and execution are important, but so is the person pulling all the strings and their ability to show that they care about your event just as much as you do.

We loved her so much that my sister is planning on using her for her wedding next year!

Lynne Lucente floral designs 21
    Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Chancellor · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely loved my flowers

Lynne did the flowers for my wedding at the Casino on March 2nd. Our wedding last minute had to be moved inside because of weather. The original plan was that Lynne was going to make a piece for the fireplace mantel. Since the wedding was moved inside, we had to rent an arch instead. Lynne knew exactly how to work with the piece and it turned out beautifully. I loved all of our bouquets and center pieces so much. They were exactly what I wanted. She was extremely responsive over email and stayed on top of everything really well. I would 100% book her again.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 34
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 35
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 36
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 37
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 38
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 39
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding. It turned out to be such a special day despite the rain. The photo's turned out great!
    It was so nice to see such a big smile on your face the whole day.
    Congratulations!!
    Keep in touch. Blessings sweet girl!

Maddy S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Flowers

Lynne was absolutely amazing and knocked my vision out of the park! The bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and flower crowns for my wedding were incredible and I received many compliments from our wedding guests. I am so thankful for Lynne as she made everything to perfection and I wouldn't have changed a thing. She made everything so easy and truly has the kindest heart. So happy she was my florist for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Breah

Breah · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Wow - our flowers were beautiful! When Lynne brought over the personal flowers to us for our wedding day, I was amazed how gorgeous they turned out. She definitely captured the vision I had in mind.

Lynne's creativity really brought our wedding day to life. We gave her a budget and she found ways to reuse the arrangements from our ceremony to make the most impact during our reception. We did go over my intended budget, but I didn't regret it. The flowers were a highlight at our reception, and many of the guests were able to take the arrangements home with them. I would definitely recommend working with Lynne for your upcoming wedding, she does amazing work!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Adam · Married on 09/29/2018

Our floral arrangements were amazing!

We loved everything about the floral arrangement and table decor. Lynne exceeded out expectations on the decor. Our venue looked perfect! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Dishman · Married on 09/22/2018

A beautiful experience!

Lynne was wonderful to work with! She listened to our requests & did an absolutely beautiful job. She was prompt and remembered my small requests & details. The flowers she used were of high quality & she used plenty of them!

Caitlin Toohey · Married on 09/15/2018

TRUST LYNNE, she is amazing!

Lynne and her team are AMAZING! She is sharp, organized, and you can fully trust her creativity and attention to detail. Lynne did the all the flowers for our wedding in September and it was absolutely beautiful. I LOVED my bouquet. Lynne is also very sweet and fun to work with. I highly recommend!

Amanda Tiaskkun · Married on 09/14/2018

Great Service

Lynne was great. Everything came out exactly as I wanted it. The service was punctual and I had no worries about the decorations on my wedding day. She put fresh flowers on my cake and they looked wonderful also. I highly recommend her services.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 40
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 41
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Mallory · Married on 05/27/2018

Lynne is wonderful!

Lynne was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our day gorgeous, was incredibly helpful and responsive from my first meeting with her, and I could not have asked for a more perfect florist. I would recommend her to anyone, and have held onto a few of our flowers to remember how stunning she made our wedding.

Joie · Married on 04/22/2018

Lynne did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely incredible. I gave her a total of 0 direction because I was a bride without a pinterest and without any clue of how to do decor (I am left-brain dominant, if you will) and she wowed everyone. The colors were stunning and the flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and again this was without any input - she is just that talented and brilliant. She is also so sweet and kind. Whether you're interested in something specific or are like me and have no idea what you're doing, you will never be disappointed with Lynne.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 42
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 43
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 44
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 45
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 46
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 47
    Sent on 06/24/2018

Naseam · Married on 04/20/2018

How do I begin to explain the amazingness that is Lynne and her team? She was the crown jewel of my wedding vision. She listened so intently to everything I told her I hoped for and she really committed to making that vision come to life. When you looked at my wedding flowers you could just see that there was heart and soul in them plain and simple. My guests could not stop raving about the flowers and how unique and vibrant they were. Lynne worked with my budget to give me the colorful, festive and floral wedding I dreamed of. She went out of her way to attend rental meetings with me and help me make selections and even ran out to buy me food when I got stressed and didn't have time to eat. I mean it when I say working with her was an absolute joy from start to finish and selecting her as your florist will be the best decision you will make for your wedding. Thank you Lynne for a stunning day!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much, Naseam.
    I’m thrilled you loved everything. It was such a pleasure working with you. My goal was to make all your dreams come true.
    It’s easy when your bride /groom and there family you want to adopt when you are done. ❤️ Wishing you all the happiness life has to offer. Please keep in touch.
    XO

soheila · Married on 04/19/2018

We Could not be any happier with Lynne. Lynne went above and beyond her duty to make my daughters wedding beautiful and special! She was so helpful every step of the way, taking care of every little detail . I highly recommend Lynne to all my family and friends . Lynne is just amazing!!!!

Lynne Lucente floral designs 48
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 49
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 50
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 51
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Kristin Kawata · Married on 01/27/2018

Exceeded my Expectations- So Beautiful!

Working with Lynne was a wonderful experience. She was able to understand my vision for what I wanted on my wedding day, and executed it beyond what I had expected. The arrangements and floral choices were amazing and beautiful for my wedding day.

macey · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Lynne Lucente Floral Designs for my wedding in June of 2017. Lynne was so easy to work with and went above and beyond my expectations! I gave her a photo and told her my vision and colors and she really brought everything to life. She introduced me to new flower ideas, showed me which flowers to use within my budget and how to create the wedding of my dreams. You can tell she puts her whole heart into her designs and set up making sure everything is just perfect. If you are in search of a wedding florist look no further! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Looking back at how my flowers turned out I could tell that she really wanted to create the wedding of my dreams, and stuck to my vision which is really important to find in your vendors. I was so incredibly happy with everything. There were so many details that I didn’t even think of that Lynne brought to life and the details really made the wedding even more beautiful.

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2017

Lynne was so sweet and her flower designs were amazing. Everyone were so impressed with the floral design. The guest took our center pieces so fast, I didn't have a chance to grab one for myself. I had a picture in my head and she brought it to life. She's also very flexible. She worked with our budget and I changed my mind a few times. She was always there with me either to agree or provide more ideas. There was a incident where our cake melted and it didn't look so great, Lynne stepped in and put flowers on it to make it more presentable. So great! I would choose her all over again.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jill · Married on 05/20/2017

Lynne was amazing to work with. This review is long overdue since I got married almost a year ago, but I can tell you with even more certainty that she is the best of the best. From our first conversation, I trusted her to create the wedding of our dreams, and she far surpassed that. I would recommend Lynne to any bride-to-be.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 52
    Sent on 04/15/2018

Stacey · Married on 04/29/2017

Lynne was such a joy to work with! She did the flowers for my wedding at Casa Romantica in April 2017 and I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful! My mom and I met with her prior to the wedding and she really listened to our input and stayed within our budget. I would highly recommend Lynne!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Anita · Married on 02/19/2017

Even though I'm originally from Orange County, and my husband and I got married back in Feb. 2017 at the Casa Romantica in San Clemente, we planned our wedding remotely from where we live now: Atlanta, GA. Our folks really weren't able to help us with the planning process, so we needed all of our vendors to be really on top of their game in terms of responsiveness when we needed to do calls with them, as well as having to meet us on the 2 times were back in SoCal to visit my folks and do some in-person wedding stuff. From the first meeting, we thought Lynne was AMAZING. I really only had a couple of photos on my Pinterest to give her an idea of what I was picturing, and what our budget was, and she was able to just give us some great ideas to fill in the blanks, while still being mindful of how much we wanted to spend. We got raves from our guests for our flowers, bouquets, and little accents - and it made the romance of the venue just pop, without being overwhelming. We also loved that Lynne really listened to us, and as requested, gave us the non-pink, non-peach, non-white color palette, while having everything still match and blend and be tasteful and elegant. And when we realized we had miscounted tables on the day-of, she didn't even miss a beat, and made sure she had extra flowers/decor on hand for the extra table centerpiece. You'll be in great hands with Lynne, she's a pro. Not only that, she's sweet, and listens so well!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Holly · Married on 12/10/2016

There are not enough good words to express how amazing Lynne Lucente is! She was the florist for my wedding, and she did a truly amazing job. I am still speechless at how beautiful every center piece was, every bouquet, the flowers on my cake, the arch way.... just everything!! She went above and beyond to make our special day so beautiful! Her attention to detail in everything that she does is just exquisite. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful all of our flowers were. She even arrived early to my
    Hotel to hand deliver all the bridal bouquets, then went on to my venue to begin decorating our arch way and aisle. She took gorgeous pictures and sent them to me right away. She even stayed until after our ceremony was over to move floral arrangements inside for the reception. She truly went above and beyond!! If you are looking for a florist for any special event, she really is one of a kind!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Jessica424

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Lynne met with us at a coffee shop to discuss our floral requests. I brought a picture of what I wanted as my personal bouquet and she created a beautiful masterpiece that brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it that day. The day of the wedding went very smooth. She arrived very early and setup prior to anyone and my guests loved the elegant white/pink arrangements that she created. She customized our requests and did not force us into buying some large package that we didn't need. She worked around what we need and wanted for that day...perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a review.It was a pleasure meeting you. I am so happy that you were thrilled with the the flowers and our services. Wishing you both the very best! Please keep in touch.