Lynne Lucente floral designs Reviews

89 | Dana Point, CA

89 Reviews for Lynne Lucente floral designs

89 Lynne Lucente floral designs Reviews

Adam · Married on 09/29/2018

Our floral arrangements were amazing!

We loved everything about the floral arrangement and table decor. Lynne exceeded out expectations on the decor. Our venue looked perfect! I highly recommend her!

The Dishman · Married on 09/22/2018

A beautiful experience!

Lynne was wonderful to work with! She listened to our requests & did an absolutely beautiful job. She was prompt and remembered my small requests & details. The flowers she used were of high quality & she used plenty of them!

Caitlin Toohey · Married on 09/15/2018

TRUST LYNNE, she is amazing!

Lynne and her team are AMAZING! She is sharp, organized, and you can fully trust her creativity and attention to detail. Lynne did the all the flowers for our wedding in September and it was absolutely beautiful. I LOVED my bouquet. Lynne is also very sweet and fun to work with. I highly recommend!

Amanda Tiaskkun · Married on 09/14/2018

Great Service

Lynne was great. Everything came out exactly as I wanted it. The service was punctual and I had no worries about the decorations on my wedding day. She put fresh flowers on my cake and they looked wonderful also. I highly recommend her services.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 1
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 2

Mallory · Married on 05/27/2018

Lynne is wonderful!

Lynne was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our day gorgeous, was incredibly helpful and responsive from my first meeting with her, and I could not have asked for a more perfect florist. I would recommend her to anyone, and have held onto a few of our flowers to remember how stunning she made our wedding.

Joie · Married on 04/22/2018

Lynne did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely incredible. I gave her a total of 0 direction because I was a bride without a pinterest and without any clue of how to do decor (I am left-brain dominant, if you will) and she wowed everyone. The colors were stunning and the flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and again this was without any input - she is just that talented and brilliant. She is also so sweet and kind. Whether you're interested in something specific or are like me and have no idea what you're doing, you will never be disappointed with Lynne.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 3
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 4
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 5
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 6
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 7
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 8

Naseam · Married on 04/20/2018

How do I begin to explain the amazingness that is Lynne and her team? She was the crown jewel of my wedding vision. She listened so intently to everything I told her I hoped for and she really committed to making that vision come to life. When you looked at my wedding flowers you could just see that there was heart and soul in them plain and simple. My guests could not stop raving about the flowers and how unique and vibrant they were. Lynne worked with my budget to give me the colorful, festive and floral wedding I dreamed of. She went out of her way to attend rental meetings with me and help me make selections and even ran out to buy me food when I got stressed and didn't have time to eat. I mean it when I say working with her was an absolute joy from start to finish and selecting her as your florist will be the best decision you will make for your wedding. Thank you Lynne for a stunning day!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much, Naseam. I’m thrilled you loved everything. It was such a pleasure working with you. My goal was to make all your dreams come true. It’s easy when your bride /groom and there family you want to adopt when you are done. ❤️ Wishing you all the happiness life has to offer. Please keep in touch. XO

soheila · Married on 04/19/2018

We Could not be any happier with Lynne. Lynne went above and beyond her duty to make my daughters wedding beautiful and special! She was so helpful every step of the way, taking care of every little detail . I highly recommend Lynne to all my family and friends . Lynne is just amazing!!!!

Lynne Lucente floral designs 9
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 10
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 11
    Lynne Lucente floral designs 12

Kristin Kawata · Married on 01/27/2018

Exceeded my Expectations- So Beautiful!

Working with Lynne was a wonderful experience. She was able to understand my vision for what I wanted on my wedding day, and executed it beyond what I had expected. The arrangements and floral choices were amazing and beautiful for my wedding day.

macey · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Lynne Lucente Floral Designs for my wedding in June of 2017. Lynne was so easy to work with and went above and beyond my expectations! I gave her a photo and told her my vision and colors and she really brought everything to life. She introduced me to new flower ideas, showed me which flowers to use within my budget and how to create the wedding of my dreams. You can tell she puts her whole heart into her designs and set up making sure everything is just perfect. If you are in search of a wedding florist look no further! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Looking back at how my flowers turned out I could tell that she really wanted to create the wedding of my dreams, and stuck to my vision which is really important to find in your vendors. I was so incredibly happy with everything. There were so many details that I didn’t even think of that Lynne brought to life and the details really made the wedding even more beautiful.

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2017

Lynne was so sweet and her flower designs were amazing. Everyone were so impressed with the floral design. The guest took our center pieces so fast, I didn't have a chance to grab one for myself. I had a picture in my head and she brought it to life. She's also very flexible. She worked with our budget and I changed my mind a few times. She was always there with me either to agree or provide more ideas. There was a incident where our cake melted and it didn't look so great, Lynne stepped in and put flowers on it to make it more presentable. So great! I would choose her all over again.

Jill · Married on 05/20/2017

Lynne was amazing to work with. This review is long overdue since I got married almost a year ago, but I can tell you with even more certainty that she is the best of the best. From our first conversation, I trusted her to create the wedding of our dreams, and she far surpassed that. I would recommend Lynne to any bride-to-be.

Lynne Lucente floral designs 13

Stacey · Married on 04/29/2017

Lynne was such a joy to work with! She did the flowers for my wedding at Casa Romantica in April 2017 and I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful! My mom and I met with her prior to the wedding and she really listened to our input and stayed within our budget. I would highly recommend Lynne!

Anita · Married on 02/19/2017

Even though I'm originally from Orange County, and my husband and I got married back in Feb. 2017 at the Casa Romantica in San Clemente, we planned our wedding remotely from where we live now: Atlanta, GA. Our folks really weren't able to help us with the planning process, so we needed all of our vendors to be really on top of their game in terms of responsiveness when we needed to do calls with them, as well as having to meet us on the 2 times were back in SoCal to visit my folks and do some in-person wedding stuff. From the first meeting, we thought Lynne was AMAZING. I really only had a couple of photos on my Pinterest to give her an idea of what I was picturing, and what our budget was, and she was able to just give us some great ideas to fill in the blanks, while still being mindful of how much we wanted to spend. We got raves from our guests for our flowers, bouquets, and little accents - and it made the romance of the venue just pop, without being overwhelming. We also loved that Lynne really listened to us, and as requested, gave us the non-pink, non-peach, non-white color palette, while having everything still match and blend and be tasteful and elegant. And when we realized we had miscounted tables on the day-of, she didn't even miss a beat, and made sure she had extra flowers/decor on hand for the extra table centerpiece. You'll be in great hands with Lynne, she's a pro. Not only that, she's sweet, and listens so well!

Holly · Married on 12/10/2016

There are not enough good words to express how amazing Lynne Lucente is! She was the florist for my wedding, and she did a truly amazing job. I am still speechless at how beautiful every center piece was, every bouquet, the flowers on my cake, the arch way.... just everything!! She went above and beyond to make our special day so beautiful! Her attention to detail in everything that she does is just exquisite. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful all of our flowers were. She even arrived early to my
    Hotel to hand deliver all the bridal bouquets, then went on to my venue to begin decorating our arch way and aisle. She took gorgeous pictures and sent them to me right away. She even stayed until after our ceremony was over to move floral arrangements inside for the reception. She truly went above and beyond!! If you are looking for a florist for any special event, she really is one of a kind!

• Jessica424

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Lynne met with us at a coffee shop to discuss our floral requests. I brought a picture of what I wanted as my personal bouquet and she created a beautiful masterpiece that brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it that day. The day of the wedding went very smooth. She arrived very early and setup prior to anyone and my guests loved the elegant white/pink arrangements that she created. She customized our requests and did not force us into buying some large package that we didn't need. She worked around what we need and wanted for that day...perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a review.It was a pleasure meeting you. I am so happy that you were thrilled with the the flowers and our services. Wishing you both the very best! Please keep in touch.

Kathy · Married on 09/16/2016

We were referred to Lynne by our wedding planner, and we are so happy that we booked our florals and design with her. When we first met with Lynne, we knew that she was passionate about floral designs and that she loved designing for weddings. We selected our wedding venue at Crystal Cove. We wanted a beach wedding, but with a glam and elegant feel. Lynne understood exactly the design we wanted for our wedding, which was graceful white florals with sage silver dollar leaves and gold décor for a little touch of glam. Her floral designs reflected our vision for an elegant beach wedding. The flowers she chose for the bouquets and arrangements were the perfect size and designed beautifully. She also knew exactly where to find the right decor to fit with our wedding. Not only is Lynne amazing at what she does, her professionalism and delightful energy made us feel at ease throughout the planning process. Thank you Lynne for creating our perfect wedding with your floral designs.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Kathy, Thank you so much! What a wonderful review. Your wedding was so pretty! Every detail executed perfectly. Magazine worthy! It was a privilege to make your vision come to life. The pictures are stunning. I wish you and Erik the very best.

Alice · Married on 08/20/2016

Lynne is a floral GODDESS. Her arrangements will blow you away! She listened to exactly what I wanted and took it above and beyond my expectations. I can't thank you enough for helping to make my wedding so beautiful Lynne!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Alice, Hahaha, you are so funny. Floral Goddess. I love it! I am so glad I was able to meet you and be a part of your wedding. I just loved the venue and how intimate everything was. The final vision was stunning. You did a great job working with the fact you are allergic to flowers. Using the succulents and moss with the fairy lights, hydrangeas,manzanita was a great idea! Please send me a few pictures when you get them. You were a stunning bride! Best, Lynne

Jen · Married on 08/08/2016

Lynne is AMAZING!! She made my dream wedding into reality that was bigger than I had ever dreamed of. She will make your Pinterest page come to life! You will see Lynne's beautiful spirit shine bright through her incredible arrangements, they truly are works of art. Give her some ideas of what you like and stand back and let her work her magic! She will take care of everything for you, linens, candles, vases, what ever will make your day the most beautiful. Our guests still talk about how beautiful our flowers for the ceremony and our tables for the reception were. One of my favorite moments was walking into where we were having the ceremony and the reception and see how amazing it all turned out. Since we had a destination wedding and couldn't take all the arrangements with us, we donated them to senior living facility, we wanted more people to enjoy the arrangements as much as we did. We love you Lynne!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Jen, Thank you so much! What a great review! You were the easiest bride. I love the fact that you trusted me. When my hands are tied to exact micro manage. It is so hard to create anything but a cookie cutter wedding. I enjoyed every aspect of your wedding. It was my great pleasure to work with you. Congratulations!

Holly · Married on 07/03/2016

Lynne's work is stunning! We were so fortunate to find her through our vendor's recommendation. She not only did beautiful florals, but also had rentals that made our planning much easier. We were able to rent all of our candles, lanterns, and center pieces. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding, and many of the guests complimented how beautiful they looked. I would highly recommend Lynne and any couple is lucky to work with her!

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

There are not enough words to express my gratitude for Lynne and her amazing work. When I initially started planning my wedding, I was not to happy about spending money on flowers....and then I came across Lynne and her amazing work and knew I had to have her do my flowers. She went above and beyond from the planning, to ordering me special vases I needed and even bought a new arch because she knew what I wanted. I am still hearing from all my guests how beautiful my flowers were. I donated most of my flowers to a Senior Living facility and took the rest with me on my honeymoon! They were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Lindsay, It was such a pleasure working with you! I enjoyed your bubbly personality, kindness, and creative mind! I appreciate all the kind words and I wish you and your husband the absolute best. Stay in touch! -Lynne

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

We absolutely LOVED Lynne’s floral arrangements for our wedding! I was not the easiest client to work with since I kept making changes to our order weeks before the wedding. Lynne was flexible and receptive to my many requests. She arranged beautiful flowing garlands framing our chuppah, arranged stunning bouquets, and the table arrangements were perfect. She even added extra flowers and greenery to our cake and cake table! Her pricing was reasonable and she worked with me to stay in budget, but still achieve the look I was after. Mike and I are so grateful. Lynne made our wedding more beautiful than I had imagined it would be!!

Chelsea · Married on 12/12/2015

Lynne is always amazing to work with! She's done 3 of my events now - my own wedding and 2 corporate parties. I always have 100% confidence that she will make my event beautiful no matter what the style is. She's done tropical flowers for a luau, all white flowers for a 100 table black and gold Gatsby themed party, and my own wedding of Pinterest-perfect peonies, roses, and hydrangeas. Highly, highly recommended!!

SImone · Married on 12/05/2015

There are not enough words to express how thankful and amaze I am with Lynne and her work. I am a wedding coordinator here in OC and I have hired Lynne to do all of the flowers of many of my weddings, and I am always in awe with how gorgeous they look every single wedding. She is the sweetest person to work with and very generous. I feel honored to work with her and I am looking forward to many amazing weddings that we will do together. If you are looking to have a gorgeous wedding, you MUST hire Lynne Lucente. She is the best florist I know!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Where do I start with Lynne?!? I love her so much she is not only the BEST florist ever but she is the sweetest and most kind and thoughtful person. I was lucky enough to be referred to her by my now mother-in-law and I don't know how I could have done it without her! I don't know much about flowers and I've never really been a flower person so I left a lot of the creativity up to her. She not only did all of my flowers but she also did a lot of my decor which turned out a million times better than I could have dreamed of. I look back at my wedding photos and still can't believe how gorgeous all of my flowers were! I am so glad that I was able to share my special day with her!!!