81 Reviews for Lynne Lucente floral designs

Single Flowers (5)
Chuppah Decor (3)
Non-Floral (1)
81 Lynne Lucente floral designs Reviews

We Could not be any happier with Lynne. Lynne went above and beyond her duty to make my daughters wedding beautiful and special! She was so helpful every step of the way, taking care of every little detail . I highly recommend Lynne to all my family and friends . Lynne is just amazing!!!!

Profile Picture soheila, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I had the pleasure to work with Lynne Lucente Floral Designs for my wedding in June of 2017. Lynne was so easy to work with and went above and beyond my expectations! I gave her a photo and told her my vision and colors and she really brought everything to life. She introduced me to new flower ideas, showed me which flowers to use within my budget and how to create the wedding of my dreams. You can tell she puts her whole heart into her designs and set up making sure everything is just perfect. If you are in search of a wedding florist look no further! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Looking back at how my flowers turned out I could tell that she really wanted to create the wedding of my dreams, and stuck to my vision which is really important to find in your vendors. I was so incredibly happy with everything. There were so many details that I didn’t even think of that Lynne brought to life and the details really made the wedding even more beautiful.

Profile Picture macey, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lynne was so sweet and her flower designs were amazing. Everyone were so impressed with the floral design. The guest took our center pieces so fast, I didn't have a chance to grab one for myself. I had a picture in my head and she brought it to life. She's also very flexible. She worked with our budget and I changed my mind a few times. She was always there with me either to agree or provide more ideas. There was a incident where our cake melted and it didn't look so great, Lynne stepped in and put flowers on it to make it more presentable. So great! I would choose her all over again.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lynne was amazing to work with. This review is long overdue since I got married almost a year ago, but I can tell you with even more certainty that she is the best of the best. From our first conversation, I trusted her to create the wedding of our dreams, and she far surpassed that. I would recommend Lynne to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Jill, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynne was such a joy to work with! She did the flowers for my wedding at Casa Romantica in April 2017 and I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful! My mom and I met with her prior to the wedding and she really listened to our input and stayed within our budget. I would highly recommend Lynne!

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Even though I'm originally from Orange County, and my husband and I got married back in Feb. 2017 at the Casa Romantica in San Clemente, we planned our wedding remotely from where we live now: Atlanta, GA. Our folks really weren't able to help us with the planning process, so we needed all of our vendors to be really on top of their game in terms of responsiveness when we needed to do calls with them, as well as having to meet us on the 2 times were back in SoCal to visit my folks and do some in-person wedding stuff. From the first meeting, we thought Lynne was AMAZING. I really only had a couple of photos on my Pinterest to give her an idea of what I was picturing, and what our budget was, and she was able to just give us some great ideas to fill in the blanks, while still being mindful of how much we wanted to spend. We got raves from our guests for our flowers, bouquets, and little accents - and it made the romance of the venue just pop, without being overwhelming. We also loved that Lynne really listened to us, and as requested, gave us the non-pink, non-peach, non-white color palette, while having everything still match and blend and be tasteful and elegant. And when we realized we had miscounted tables on the day-of, she didn't even miss a beat, and made sure she had extra flowers/decor on hand for the extra table centerpiece. You'll be in great hands with Lynne, she's a pro. Not only that, she's sweet, and listens so well!

Profile Picture Anita, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

There are not enough good words to express how amazing Lynne Lucente is! She was the florist for my wedding, and she did a truly amazing job. I am still speechless at how beautiful every center piece was, every bouquet, the flowers on my cake, the arch way.... just everything!! She went above and beyond to make our special day so beautiful! Her attention to detail in everything that she does is just exquisite. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful all of our flowers were. She even arrived early to my
Hotel to hand deliver all the bridal bouquets, then went on to my venue to begin decorating our arch way and aisle. She took gorgeous pictures and sent them to me right away. She even stayed until after our ceremony was over to move floral arrangements inside for the reception. She truly went above and beyond!! If you are looking for a florist for any special event, she really is one of a kind!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Lynne met with us at a coffee shop to discuss our floral requests. I brought a picture of what I wanted as my personal bouquet and she created a beautiful masterpiece that brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it that day. The day of the wedding went very smooth. She arrived very early and setup prior to anyone and my guests loved the elegant white/pink arrangements that she created. She customized our requests and did not force us into buying some large package that we didn't need. She worked around what we need and wanted for that day...perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We were referred to Lynne by our wedding planner, and we are so happy that we booked our florals and design with her. When we first met with Lynne, we knew that she was passionate about floral designs and that she loved designing for weddings. We selected our wedding venue at Crystal Cove. We wanted a beach wedding, but with a glam and elegant feel. Lynne understood exactly the design we wanted for our wedding, which was graceful white florals with sage silver dollar leaves and gold décor for a little touch of glam. Her floral designs reflected our vision for an elegant beach wedding. The flowers she chose for the bouquets and arrangements were the perfect size and designed beautifully. She also knew exactly where to find the right decor to fit with our wedding. Not only is Lynne amazing at what she does, her professionalism and delightful energy made us feel at ease throughout the planning process. Thank you Lynne for creating our perfect wedding with your floral designs.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Lynne is a floral GODDESS. Her arrangements will blow you away! She listened to exactly what I wanted and took it above and beyond my expectations. I can't thank you enough for helping to make my wedding so beautiful Lynne!

Profile Picture Alice, 8/20/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lynne is AMAZING!! She made my dream wedding into reality that was bigger than I had ever dreamed of. She will make your Pinterest page come to life! You will see Lynne's beautiful spirit shine bright through her incredible arrangements, they truly are works of art. Give her some ideas of what you like and stand back and let her work her magic! She will take care of everything for you, linens, candles, vases, what ever will make your day the most beautiful. Our guests still talk about how beautiful our flowers for the ceremony and our tables for the reception were. One of my favorite moments was walking into where we were having the ceremony and the reception and see how amazing it all turned out. Since we had a destination wedding and couldn't take all the arrangements with us, we donated them to senior living facility, we wanted more people to enjoy the arrangements as much as we did. We love you Lynne!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynne's work is stunning! We were so fortunate to find her through our vendor's recommendation. She not only did beautiful florals, but also had rentals that made our planning much easier. We were able to rent all of our candles, lanterns, and center pieces. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding, and many of the guests complimented how beautiful they looked. I would highly recommend Lynne and any couple is lucky to work with her!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are not enough words to express my gratitude for Lynne and her amazing work. When I initially started planning my wedding, I was not to happy about spending money on flowers....and then I came across Lynne and her amazing work and knew I had to have her do my flowers. She went above and beyond from the planning, to ordering me special vases I needed and even bought a new arch because she knew what I wanted. I am still hearing from all my guests how beautiful my flowers were. I donated most of my flowers to a Senior Living facility and took the rest with me on my honeymoon! They were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We absolutely LOVED Lynne’s floral arrangements for our wedding! I was not the easiest client to work with since I kept making changes to our order weeks before the wedding. Lynne was flexible and receptive to my many requests. She arranged beautiful flowing garlands framing our chuppah, arranged stunning bouquets, and the table arrangements were perfect. She even added extra flowers and greenery to our cake and cake table! Her pricing was reasonable and she worked with me to stay in budget, but still achieve the look I was after. Mike and I are so grateful. Lynne made our wedding more beautiful than I had imagined it would be!!

Profile Picture User4638038, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements

Lynne is always amazing to work with! She's done 3 of my events now - my own wedding and 2 corporate parties. I always have 100% confidence that she will make my event beautiful no matter what the style is. She's done tropical flowers for a luau, all white flowers for a 100 table black and gold Gatsby themed party, and my own wedding of Pinterest-perfect peonies, roses, and hydrangeas. Highly, highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

There are not enough words to express how thankful and amaze I am with Lynne and her work. I am a wedding coordinator here in OC and I have hired Lynne to do all of the flowers of many of my weddings, and I am always in awe with how gorgeous they look every single wedding. She is the sweetest person to work with and very generous. I feel honored to work with her and I am looking forward to many amazing weddings that we will do together. If you are looking to have a gorgeous wedding, you MUST hire Lynne Lucente. She is the best florist I know!

Profile Picture SImone, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Where do I start with Lynne?!? I love her so much she is not only the BEST florist ever but she is the sweetest and most kind and thoughtful person. I was lucky enough to be referred to her by my now mother-in-law and I don't know how I could have done it without her! I don't know much about flowers and I've never really been a flower person so I left a lot of the creativity up to her. She not only did all of my flowers but she also did a lot of my decor which turned out a million times better than I could have dreamed of. I look back at my wedding photos and still can't believe how gorgeous all of my flowers were! I am so glad that I was able to share my special day with her!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lynne was an absolute joy to work with! I knew absolutely nothing about flowers when I first started planning for my wedding. I just knew what colors I wanted, and what style I liked. I brought her some photos during our first meeting. She was able to replicate my ideas while staying inside my limited budget. I never had to worry when it came to Lynne...she always followed up and made sure I was in the loop. I was so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Lynne for being so detailed...you made my day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Nana, 9/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was absolutely blown away by Lynne and her flowers. Lynne was a preferred vendor recommended by the wedding venue. After meeting with several other florists, we met with Lynne and explained to her the "look" my husband and I wanted for the flowers flowers. Unfortunately, neither my husband nor I know flowers very well, but Lynne was able to fill in the blanks. And after just a couple of conversations and pictures of what we liked, she perfectly captured the look and feel we wanted from the floral decorations. She was very knowledgeable about different flowers and her experience and expertise were evident just from conversation. I was planning a wedding from across the country and was easily able to get in touch with Lynne and did not have any problems communicating with her. She provides excellent service for a reasonable price. I would use her again for any occasion.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lynne is amazing!!! She went above and beyond on my wedding day making the room more spectacular than I could have imagined. I don't know the first thing about flowers, so I trusted her artistic eye implicitly. She did an impeccable job not only with the flowers in the room, but also helped me design the room in a way that was beautiful and made sense. The statement piece in the ballroom was my cake table, and it was my FAVORITE THING IN THE ROOM!!! Her flowers and table design were absolutely gorgeous. She really captured the 'feel' of my wedding, and I couldn't be more thankful. It was a pleasure working with you, Lynne!!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynne is WONDERFUL!! She provided the most wonderful service and flowers for my wedding. She went above and beyond and created the most magical room. She did even more than we had originally discussed and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you, Lynne!!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lynne is absolutely the most amazing vendor. From the beginning of the process I knew flowers were my biggest concern. Not only was I very particular about what I do and don't like, I also had no idea of the names of any flower! I showed Lynne my pinterest board over email and when we met in person she put names to every flower I wanted and mapped exactly how everything would look like for the big day. Her confidence gave me so much confidence.

On the day of the wedding, Lynne and crew were there setting up before I (the bride) even arrived. It was such a relief to see them there. Everything was exactly as I had envisioned and more. Lynne is very helpful, professional and always available if you have an concerns.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lynne did an amazing job. She knew the space at the Chart House and how to dress it. Beautiful flower arrangements in the: arch, aisle hooks, bouquets, cake, center pieces, boutonnieres and corsages which lasted through the ridiculous heat wave that fell on my summer wedding. My little niece really liked the flowers because she kept taking them off the table and very ready during the bouquet toss. I loved my bouquet. I asked for some specific flowers that were iffy as to whether they would be in seasons and somehow she got them for me. Taking it apart to place in water was my first time noticing there is white floral tape out there. (Don't worry the outside was ribbon.) The roses and hydrangeas of my bridal bouquet lasted longer than I expected considering all the lack of attention I gave them that day. I was given water for them on my head table, but kept forgetting to place them in there. And, they survived the long travel after. So, about a week.

Our single meeting was brief. I was traveling for my sister's wedding. But, Lynne managed to pick up on the kind of colors and types of flowers I wanted when I knew very little about flowers. Her experienced eye immediately caught that the cake photos I was showing her had gum paste and not real flowers on them. Her advise/feedback was greatly appreciated. I never would have thought my dress being ivory versus white would matter. She really helped us remain within our budget. No surprises later on of down-graded/diluted service or surprise add-ons.

As a bride there is so much going on the moment you say yes to his proposal (personally, professionally, emotionally, financially, even physically--especially, if you're trying to slim down). The last thing you want to worry about are the vendors planning your wedding, especially, if you are planning it from a different state/time-zone like I was. I realize now I was in good hands. Many thanks to Lynne and her team!

Profile Picture User5378210, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynne did an amazing job. She captured how we imagined our wedding to look like. Lynne was with us every step of the way. She knew the venue and really made it come to life. Everyone couldn't stop talking about the floral arrangements. I would recommend Lynne to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture User6092744, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful to work with. Very upbeat and positive does amazingly beatiful arrangements

Profile Picture User6092325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review