Lynne Lucente floral designs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Isabella
    Isabella O. Married on 11/10/2022

Amazing! 5 stars ⭐︯ ⭐︯⭐︯⭐︯⭐︯

My cousin hired Lynne Lucente for her wedding in October of 2021. I was a Bridesmaid in the wedding so I got to witness Lynne’s friendliness, professionalism, and artistry first-hand and I just knew I had to hire her for my wedding the following year. Best decision ever!

Knowing Lynne had lots of experience designing and decorating at our venue gave us peace of mind and full confidence in her. Our catering company (24 Carrots) spoke highly of her also. My Husband and I exchanged vows under an arch which is why it was so important that the flowers turned out just right, and they did.

Lynne and I worked together to make my vision come to life. She was open to every idea I had and every suggestion I made. Communication with her was very easy. I told her I wanted the flowers to be garden-esque and whimsical. Let me tell you, the florals made my wedding look like a fairytale.

Several people told me “nothing is going to be perfect on your wedding day” and it’s true. So many things won’t turn out the way you planned but I guarantee that won’t be the case with Lynne. She’ll make your flower dreams come true.

If there is one thing my wedding guests are still talking about, it’s my flowers. They’ve never seen anything like them. We had enough flowers for everyone to take home. The best part is, the flowers are still stunning almost 2 weeks later!

Thank you Lynne!! You’re the best!!

Bella,
    What a wonderful review! I had so much fun picking out the flowers with you.
    Also, I just love working with friends and family of former clients.
    It's always such a compliment.
    Congratulations!
    Thank you again.

Mal Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A pleasure to work with and does amazing work!

Choosing Lynne to do our flowers for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. First, she is an absolute professional. Super responsive, detailed, and a true artist. We had no stress whatsoever about the flowers because we had the utmost confidence in Lynne, and we were right. In fact, she delivered beyond our expectations. Everything was more beautiful than we could have imagined and everything was exactly right, down to every detail. She even added more small touches than we thought of! All of her amazing reviews are correct, she is the best!
  • Lily
    Lily Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing to work with!!

All of my flowers turned out so beautiful! It was such a pleasure to work with Lynne and her team. She was always very attentive and responded each time I had a question. The entire process was very easy and smooth. I sent her inspiration photos and she went above and beyond what I expected! Her team was so lovely and even came for late cleanup when I extended my reception by 1 extra hour. Lynne and her team worked so well with my venue when changing over the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. I love that she helps you reuse all your ceremony florals for the reception so that nothing is wasted! Lynne even let my mother take all the bouquets home for the day after brunch she was hosting!
    I really appreciate everything Lynne and her team did for us. Their attention to detail, organization and professionalism was excellent. Lynne was so kind to even bring extra greenery and florals that could be used for my "details" photos, my dessert table, and for some of my wedding signs to add some extra detail.
    I really recommend working with Lynne and her team!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Wow, Lily you went above and beyond with this terrific revue.
    Thank you so much!
    It was a pleasure working with you and what a beautiful bride.
    You looked stunning!
    Congratulations! Wishing you both the very best.
    Loved working with you!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia P. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lynne does beautiful work!

Wow!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and exactly what we envisioned. We received SO many compliments on them. She was even able to incorporate a flower that was not in season with a few very realistic silk ones for me. Our flowers were honestly one of my favorite things of the day! Absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Lynne for all of your special occasions! You won't be disappointed!
    Sarina Married on 09/18/2022

Lynne is the best!

We recently worked with Lynne on our wedding and she completely outdid herself. I had specific wants and Lynne and her team blew us away with the end product! We couldn’t ask for more. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!
  • Athena
    Athena Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceeded expectations and gorgeous flowers!

Lynne is fantastic! She recently did the flowers for my July wedding. My guests were raving about the beauty of the flowers and the designs. The flowers were gorgeous and creatively designed. I was so incredibly pleased by the high quality of service. Also Lynne is professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or event without any hesitation!
    Tabitha P. Married on 06/11/2022

Beautiful!

Beautiful! Just beautiful flowers! We had the pleasure of being able to meet Lynne for a mock up and she was so friendly and attentive to our vision. The arrangements the day of exceeded my expectations! Everyone was obsessed with my bouquet, the bridesmaids loved theirs, and the way she decorated our venue with not only flowers but also the candles we rented from her were stunning! She worked with our budget and the extras we added were worth it! She is truly talented!
  • Alice
    Alice K. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend booking Lynne Lucente Floral Designs for your wedding day!

When searching for wedding florists, my mom and I knew instantly we had to book Lynne for the big day after we saw her incredible proposal. She came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator, so we knew we were in good hands. We had given her the colors we were going for, the type of flowers we liked, some inspiration photos, and Lynne completely ran with it. We were so impressed the day of the wedding when we walked into the bridal sweet and saw the bouquets. My bridal bouquet was beyond beautiful! She completely transformed our venue and made it look like a dream :) I also loved how accommodating she was, how easy she was to work with, and how she was helpful in keeping us within our budget. Her pricing is extremely fair and you will absolutely be pleased with your wedding day florals when working with Lynne. I highly recommend her and promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for everything, Lynne!
  • Christina
    Christina L. Married on 04/09/2022

Casa Romantica April 2022 Wedding

Lynne completely exceeded all of our expectations - we were wow-ed on our wedding day when we saw our floral arrangements come alive. At our initial consult, I presented her with specific flowers (bougainvillea) and styles (modern, bright, but not too trendy). We also rented an open asymmetric arch that she decorated beautifully to be at the alter, but to not completely block the ocean view at Casa Romantica. I saw her and her team working efficiently and swiftly on our wedding day! Finally, regarding value, I firmly believe that the final product exceeded in value what we ultimately paid. Thank you so much Lynne!
  • Brent
    Brent A. Married on 02/26/2022

A Fairytale Come True!

It's hard to put into words just how amazing Lynne's floral arrangements were at our wedding at Casa Romantica. It was literally like being in a fairytale. She went so far beyond our dreams and what we thought was going to be possible. Every single person at our wedding raved in awe of the vibrant colors and the way the arrangements were. We did a sunset theme wedding, and the flowers just made our day. Furthermore, I could go on and on about how amazing Lynne is. She brings so much passion and love to the table. She is truly gifted!

Brent and Lisa,
    It was a pleasure working with you! I had so much fun talking with you and texting.I will miss our banter back and forth LOL
    I loved the bold bright colors of your wedding. Even the staff at the venue said the it was the most beautiful wedding they had seen.
    Thank you for the great revue!
    I look forward to seeing the professional photos.
    Hope the honeymoon was amazing.
    Cheers to you both!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful Flowers!

Lynne is incredible! She did my wedding on 10-1-21 at Talega, and throughout the entire planning process she was so detailed, prompt, and easy to work with. She delivered incredibly gorgeous flowers, and was very professional to work with. I strongly recommend her to anyone who wants to check "flowers" off of their to-do list with confidence that she will get it done, and well!

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you! Absolutely loved your color choice on the flowers.
    You looked like a model on your wedding day. I took some photos and thought they looked so pretty. I can't imagine how great the photographers photos will be. Thank you for being so easy and sweet to work with. Keep us in mind when your girlfriends get married. wishing you all the best and Congratulations again to the newlyweds.
    Kareni Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Lynne was absolutely incredible to work with! The flowers were my hands down favorite part about our wedding. I had thought about making my own fake florals and I’m so so glad I decided to go with fresh florals! We got so many compliments on our flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous. The coordination with Lynne was smooth too. I’m not a fan of the “messy” eucalyptus look that seems to be in right now, so I told her that and also how I liked brighter greens instead of faded greens. I sent her some inspiration photos and she replied with some samples of the look she had in mind. The day of our wedding she was there early and had everything set up before I got there. She was so nice and watched us take some photos. The stems of my bridal bouquet were a little long so she offered to go cut them right away. She also did an amazing job with our cake and it was even more perfect than I thought it could ever be! Thanks so much to Lynne and her team! (Photos by Kristina Yorks Photography)

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you. Amazing photos! I would love to have some of the photos for our web-site?
    You were my dream bride! XO
    Elaine Married on 07/09/2021

Romantic and beautiful

After the first consultation with Lynne for our wedding, I didn't even look for another florist. She was so nice, friendly, honest and truly wants the best for your wedding. She doesn't try to upsell you what you don't want, need, or anything beyond your budget. She was also very accommodating when we had to move our wedding date at a later time due to COVID. She is also super responsive with emails, texts and phone calls, which anyone can imagine was very important to every couple during this time of uncertainty. Oh and work her is TRULY AMAZING!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my wedding GORGEOUS!!!

Lynne is absolutely amazing! Not only is she very professional, she is extremely responsive and caring! She has such passion for what she does and wants your day to be as magical as possible. Her work is immaculate!
    Bill B. Married on 05/09/2020

Phenomenal flowers!

Lynne and team,
    Thank you so VERY MUCH for your efforts to make Aly and Kevin's day SO EXTRA SPECIAL this past Saturday at the Balboa Bay Resort. The flowers were beyond phenomenal!!

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

We just wanted to Thank you so much for the great review!
    It was such a pleasure working with you.
    I am so happy it all worked out in the end with the venue changes.
    It was a beautiful day.
    All the best!
    Lynne & Team
    Laurie K. Married on 03/25/2020

Simply the Best!!!

I can't express how amazing Lynne was. The foral displays were breathtaking. I've never seen anything as elegant and beautiful. EVERYONE at the wedding remarked on how beautiful the displays were. And she took everything to heart; she listened and executed perfectly. She was a delight to work with. I felt like I was working with a friend, not a vendor. She was quick, she accomplished a rather tricky time limitation with ease. She was flexible and the arrangements were just exquiste. She matched our color scheme perfectly. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Lynne Lucente floral designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you all!
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Best,
    Dpetersonb Married on 10/08/2019

Transformed our Chart House wedding

Lynne did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. She is a true professional. We gave her a general idea, color scheme, and price and she ran with it to deliver an unbelievable experience! We all showed up to a beautifully decorated ceremony. Immediately following our ceremony, she re-purposed the flowers as our table setting for the reception (held ceremony and reception at the Chart House in Dana Point), saving us a ton of money. Highly recommended.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Flowers for My Dream Wedding!

Lynne was such a pleasure to work with. She put so much care and attention into our wedding and I cannot thank her enough for her outstanding service and design! She had great ideas and really honed in on exactly what we wanted. Everything came out so beautiful and we are getting compliments nonstop about how gorgeous her flower arrangements looked. She was also so supportive during the whole process and helped guide us in the right direction with other aspects of our wedding as well. She helped create my dream wedding.
  • Marisol
    Marisol Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding Flowers

Lynne put together a beautiful array of rose arrangements for the bride, bridesmaids and the tables.
    Jan Z. Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!!

Lynne provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past weekend... in a word ... the flowers were unbelievable! Lynne met with us and helped us come up with a vision for the event. She followed through with the vision and set the stage for a beautiful ceremony and reception by providing all the bouquets, arrangements, floating candles, vases and an abundance of flowers. The garlands on the head table spilled over the table edges and the individual table arrangements were spectacular. Lynne displayed the bridal bouquets in gorgeous vases on the head table and paid attention to every last detail. Lynne was easy to work with and for the price we paid, I would have expected about half the amount of flowers she provided. Simply put ... Lynne is the BEST! I would recommend her to any of my friends who are planning a wedding!
    Heather R. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

I seriously can't stop talking about the beautiful flowers from our wedding! Lynne has some insane talent, and it turned our wedding into something truly magical.

Lynne worked with us on our wedding vision and made it come to life, and I cannot believe how amazing it looked.

I will definitely recommend her in the future if any of my friends get married in SoCal.
  • Nora
    Nora C. Married on 07/19/2019

Dream wedding

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that we hired Lynne as our wedding florist. She was there bright and early with her assistants hand placing every single floral detail to perfection throughout our entire wedding. She truly went above and beyond our expectations. She cares about every single detail as if it was her own and I can absolutely guarantee she will have you in awe over her talent in floral design and decor. Whether your the type of person that wants to dictate every detail or if your like me and would rather leave it up to the experts, I can guarantee you will not be let down if you hire Lynne as your florist. She absolutely nailed it and made our venue feel and look like a fairy tale dream wedding— hiring lynne was hands down one of our best decisions!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/14/2019

A dream come true!

OMG, Lynne did an AMAZING job and I am so excited to share my experience. My husband did all the research for all of our vendors, except for the florist – that was on me. Initially, I interviewed several florists and felt overwhelmed by the “what’s your vision” question but Lynne was different.

She listened to all of my ideas and she made them come to life, better than we ever imagined. I still remember her coming up to me at the end of the night and asking, “is it everything you imagined?” and I said, “it is more”. I truly loved working with Lynne. She was there when I first got to the venue and she was there at the end. She even emailed me some of the most beautiful pictures the following day!!

It was really important for us to stay within budget and Lynne worked with us to allow my dream wedding come to life and for us to stay within budget. Lynne was patient and she accommodated all of our requests – I was even able to ask for her opinion for our charger rentals to see what she thought would look best. She was always happy to help and so timely on everything.

She truly exceeded all of my expectations. I was in awe of everything! If you want someone who is easy to work with & you want your flowers to be extra beautiful, Lynne is your florist!

I highly recommend Lynne as your wedding florist. She did an amazing job for our wedding and went above and beyond our expectations! The execution was flawless!

Beauty, quality, delivery and execution are important, but so is the person pulling all the strings and their ability to show that they care about your event just as much as you do.

We loved her so much that my sister is planning on using her for her wedding next year!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely loved my flowers

Lynne did the flowers for my wedding at the Casino on March 2nd. Our wedding last minute had to be moved inside because of weather. The original plan was that Lynne was going to make a piece for the fireplace mantel. Since the wedding was moved inside, we had to rent an arch instead. Lynne knew exactly how to work with the piece and it turned out beautifully. I loved all of our bouquets and center pieces so much. They were exactly what I wanted. She was extremely responsive over email and stayed on top of everything really well. I would 100% book her again.

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding. It turned out to be such a special day despite the rain. The photo's turned out great!
    It was so nice to see such a big smile on your face the whole day.
    Congratulations!!
    Keep in touch. Blessings sweet girl!
    Maddy Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Flowers

Lynne was absolutely amazing and knocked my vision out of the park! The bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and flower crowns for my wedding were incredible and I received many compliments from our wedding guests. I am so thankful for Lynne as she made everything to perfection and I wouldn't have changed a thing. She made everything so easy and truly has the kindest heart. So happy she was my florist for my wedding day!
illustration stars