Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC

Birmingham, AL View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC is a wedding photographer located in Birmingham, Huntsville and surrounding areas but travels anywhere in or out of Alabama. Lynn's work is characterized by clear, modern, and eye-catching compositions. He uses contemporary and photojournalistic techniques to document some of his clients’ most precious moments. Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC is committed to exceeding each couple’s expectations while providing them with a variety of keepsakes of their special day.

To ensure a fully tailored experience for every couple they serve, Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC provides a wide range of offerings. All wedding day collections include a second photographer helping to ensure that every important detail is highlighted as the couples celebrate with family and friends. Lynn's finished images are made available to couples through an online gallery shareable with family and friends. Different products that are avaialbe include:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Prints
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Abbie
    Abbie N. Married on 01/29/2022

The best in Birmingham

Lynn is an absolute GEM! He did an outstanding job both at the wedding & an engagement shoot we did downtown a few months prior to the big day. He is an absolute professional and a pleasure to work with. He takes such pride in his work and ensures every little detailed is captured and perfect. Would recommend to anyone!!!
  • Sophie
    Sophie B. Married on 12/31/2021

Amazing photography experience

Working with Lynn was absolutely amazing! He is very friendly and made us feel relaxed. He also continuously maintained a high level of professionalism and confidence in his craft. The experience itself was just great and the photos were perfect. He is truly an artist when it comes to photography. He knows how to use and manipulate natural lighting so that the photos don’t come out looking over-edited. I cannot recommend him enough!

Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and I had a great time with you and Nevan. I hope you guys a great first year together and that every year seems like the first year!
  • Lee
    Lee T. Married on 11/13/2021

5 Stars in Every Way

Honestly, my wedding photographer was my biggest concern as far as vendors go. The vast majority of my wedding party and guest list (including myself) are uncomfortable in front of the camera, but I really wanted to make sure the images from this important day were great. When I saw Lynn's portfolio, I really liked what I saw, but from our first conversation, I KNEW he was the right choice.
    When I broke my ankle about a month before the wedding - meaning I was suddenly going to be tremendously less mobile than initially planned, he not only seamlessly adjusted shooting schedule but also made sure I had plenty of time to rest my ankle throughout the day but also got the shots I really wanted.
    The final images - WOW!! I could not have been happier with how everyone (including myself) looked. My guests even told me how much THEY enjoyed our photographers, and I think that may be the greatest compliment of all.

Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lee! I had a great time capturing your wedding day and I loved the acting troupe. Out of the hundreds of weddings that I've photographed that was a first for me to be a part of. I hope that you and Doug have many years of happy and fun years together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Soirée Event gallery Soirée Event gallery Banquet Halls

Lynn has the eye and will capture your special event with close detail!

Feel The Beat Entertainment INC. Feel The Beat Entertainment INC. Wedding DJs

YES! - Lynn is great - One of the best around!

2142 Tyler Road Suite 114 Birmingham, AL, 35226
2053708599
Location of (Lynn Cummings Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding