Eric Lee Photography

Tuscaloosa, AL View map

Eric Lee Photography is a Tuscaloosa, Alabama wedding photography & portrait photography business. We are willing to travel and in fact love to travel. We want to creatively capture your story by providing you the best products, images, and experience at an affordable price. Visit our website today at
www.ericleephotography.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
    Michelle Married on 12/31/2009
    Eric photographed my engagement pictures and wedding and reception pictures. I could not have asked for a better photographer. The pictures turned out so beautiful. I highly recommend Eric Lee Photography.

Michelle Johnston
    Pam Married on 10/09/2009
    Eric was a fantastic photographer at my daughter's wedding. He knew exactly where to shoot the normal wedding photos as well as the more artistic photos that were in and out of the church. His wife made an additional contribution by having two photographers there. He is outstanding. He is one of the nicest photographers that we have ever worked with. We had heard horror stories from other brides about photographers from other brides, and we had totally the opposite experience. I will recommend Eric to all my family and friends. When it's time for a family photo, he will be the one that we go to for that!
  • User219611 2+ years ago
    Excellent pictures. Eric and his wife are so nice and make a wonderful team. They were there all day from start to finish. They also have great packages to choose from. I would highly recommend Eric Lee Photography.

Jimmy Rooney Jimmy Rooney Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Eric from Eric Lee Photography on a wedding in December of 2009, and Eric was really great to work with. He was very professional, and was very easy to work with. I would recommend Eric Lee Photography to any bride looking for a professional photographer for their special day!!!

6202 Mimosa Park Rd Tuscaloosa, 35405
Location of (Eric Lee Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding