4000 Eagle Point Dr., Birmingham, AL 35242 Map · Phone number

About Jimmy Rooney

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for visiting my storefront on Wedding Wire. I am a professional DJ and Emcee, and wedding entertainment is the biggest part of my work. I have been working as a DJ for over 10 years now since I was 17 years old, and to date have performed at over 250 weddings. I work one on one with all of my clients which ensures you are working with me from beginning to end, and not just a large company, and this also ensures a very personalized service, My approach to my business has always been to offer the best entertainment possible to everyone I work with at an affordable price.

IMG3324
7c3aeacd51f721ec 1280784178003 melanieandtony
melanieandtony

5 Reviews for Jimmy Rooney

Amada · Married on 05/21/2011

Jimmy is BY FAR the best DJ out there!!! He played the right music at the right time to keep the party going! He did a love story for my husband and I at our wedding that was the most sweetest thing! Everyone had a GREAT time at our wedding because the music was appropriate and everyone could get up and dance. I don't think I saw anyone that wasn't on the dance for at some point! Jimmy is VERY professional and will work with you before your wedding to insure it is EVERYTHING you want it to be! If you are looking for a DJ, don't look ANY FURTHER!!! He is the BEST and most PROFESSIONAL around!!!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Samantha & Robby · Married on 06/12/2010

My husband and I used Jim for our wedding reception, and I could not have made a better choice!! He was very personal, great with responding via e-mail and such, and his talent kept my guest on the dance floor ALL night long! The vision of my wedding with all the up lighting was everything I envisioned AND more! I am so happy I chose him as our DJ and would highly recommend him to make your special day as perfect as he did for me!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Jimmy Rooney's reply:

Thank you Samantha for your kind words! I had such a great time entertaining for you and Robby, and all of your family and friends. I really hope to work with your family again at some point in the future, and I look forward to staying in touch with you!!

Kylie · Married on 04/30/2010

Jim was awesome! He DJed our wedding ceremony/reception and everything was perfect! He's very easy to talk to and ready and willing to work with every stressed out bride and their laid back to-be hubby's : ) He is very detail oriented and made sure that everything was in place before the big day. Thank you SO MUCH Jim!! You made mine and Brandon's wedding definitely a wedding to remember. PS- Brides... you'll love Jim's version of the garter toss ; )

Sent on 07/30/2010

Jimmy Rooney FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Mathews Manor
    Mathews Manor Mansion Weddings

Mr. Rooney has been a pleasure to work with. He is a top notch pro in our book.

• Jackie Rowell Events
    Jackie Rowell Events Wedding Planners

Working with Jimmy is a pleasure. His goal is to present entertainment that is exactly what the bride and groom know and love. The couple are always front and center when Jimmy entertains.

• 4000 Eagle Point Dr. Birmingham, 35242 See on map