JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc.

Birmingham, AL View map

Your Amazing event begins with an Alabama DJ from JAMM. We are a full service entertainment and production company, based in Birmingham, Alabama. JAMM provides core services such as DJs/MCs, Photo Booths, Decor Lighting, and Production Support, as well as host of complementary event extras. JAMM is available for travel throughout the Southeast and many national and international destinations.

Contact us Today! 205-856-5266 or Greatparties@jamm.net

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Erik
    Erik C. Married on 05/11/2019

Geoff is the man!

JAMM Entertainment was referred to us by a friend. We are so thankful that we heard of them. From the initial quoting process, I could tell they had done this before. They were extremely thorough and professional, ensuring that every part of our day had good flow from a DJ perspective. We met with our DJ (Geoff) in person after filling out an initial planning form. He made sure every detail was covered. On the big day, everything flowed so smoothly it was incredible. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful with no "hiccups" that always seem to happen with DJs. The reception was so much fun! Geoff was incredible at reading the crowd, sensing when people needed a little motivation to come back out and party. I would highly recommend JAMM to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding ceremony/reception or any event! Geoff - thanks again for all that you did!
    Samantha Married on 10/21/2017
    Geoff with JAMM Entertainment was our DJ for my wedding on October 21, 2017, and I could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out! It was absolute perfection. JAMM Entertainment did such an amazing job. Our ceremony music was perfect and went off without a hitch! He had the songs play at exactly the right moment and faded them out at exactly the right moment as well. You could tell he was a PRO! He went above and beyond to help us with our DIY wedding, even taking a moment after the ceremony to help lead us to our room to have dinner in private (something that he was not contractually obligated to do, but he did anyway because he's so awesome)! Then at the reception, the music was absolutely perfect. We gave him a small list of Must Plays and Do Not Plays, and he adhered to that as well. We did give him a lot of reign over what else to play and told him to feel out to the crowd for what they were dancing to and not dancing to. He did this perfectly as well. Everyone was commenting on how awesome the DJ was! I know everyone was loving it because I got a lot of texts the next day saying how sore everyone was from dancing. JAMM Entertainment totally made our wedding the most fun event we had ever been to, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone in the future. If you want people to leave your wedding saying "that is the best wedding I've ever been to," then you should call JAMM Entertainment and let them "feel the room". I promise you, you won't be disappointed!
    Megan Married on 12/17/2016
    JAMM Entertainment is awesome! Geoff, you are amazing. Not only did Chris and I absolutely have a blast, but all my friends and family did too. I mean, you saw that dance floor. It was literally packed the whole night. Amazing. I wouldn't have changed a thing. You played the songs I wanted to hear, you were so easy to work with during our planning sessions, and you made it all come together perfectly. I loved having the extra speaker so that the guests downstairs could hear the announcements and music too. I loved our walk out songs. Everything was perfect. You did a great job.

JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc.'s reply:

Megan,

Thank you so much! We had a blast being a part of your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deep South Rabbi - Rabbi Barry Altmark Deep South Rabbi - Rabbi Barry Altmark Wedding Officiants

No matter how big or intimate your party, JAMM will make it happen. They can take care of your music, photo booth, decor and much more.

Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel Hotel Weddings

Such a wonderful vendor in the wedding business!

Mathews Manor Mathews Manor Mansion Weddings

Mathews Manor Has worked with JAMM alot through the years. Their service and attenion to the Bride and Grooms every detail shows time and time again. We enjoy working with them.

3512 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL, 35222
2058565266
800-264-5266

Monday Through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. All other times by appointment
Location of (JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc.)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding