JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc. Reviews

25 | Birmingham, AL

25 Reviews for JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc.

• Erik

Erik Church · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Geoff is the man!

JAMM Entertainment was referred to us by a friend. We are so thankful that we heard of them. From the initial quoting process, I could tell they had done this before. They were extremely thorough and professional, ensuring that every part of our day had good flow from a DJ perspective. We met with our DJ (Geoff) in person after filling out an initial planning form. He made sure every detail was covered. On the big day, everything flowed so smoothly it was incredible. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful with no "hiccups" that always seem to happen with DJs. The reception was so much fun! Geoff was incredible at reading the crowd, sensing when people needed a little motivation to come back out and party. I would highly recommend JAMM to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding ceremony/reception or any event! Geoff - thanks again for all that you did!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Geoff with JAMM Entertainment was our DJ for my wedding on October 21, 2017, and I could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out! It was absolute perfection. JAMM Entertainment did such an amazing job. Our ceremony music was perfect and went off without a hitch! He had the songs play at exactly the right moment and faded them out at exactly the right moment as well. You could tell he was a PRO! He went above and beyond to help us with our DIY wedding, even taking a moment after the ceremony to help lead us to our room to have dinner in private (something that he was not contractually obligated to do, but he did anyway because he's so awesome)! Then at the reception, the music was absolutely perfect. We gave him a small list of Must Plays and Do Not Plays, and he adhered to that as well. We did give him a lot of reign over what else to play and told him to feel out to the crowd for what they were dancing to and not dancing to. He did this perfectly as well. Everyone was commenting on how awesome the DJ was! I know everyone was loving it because I got a lot of texts the next day saying how sore everyone was from dancing. JAMM Entertainment totally made our wedding the most fun event we had ever been to, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone in the future. If you want people to leave your wedding saying "that is the best wedding I've ever been to," then you should call JAMM Entertainment and let them "feel the room". I promise you, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Megan · Married on 12/17/2016

JAMM Entertainment is awesome! Geoff, you are amazing. Not only did Chris and I absolutely have a blast, but all my friends and family did too. I mean, you saw that dance floor. It was literally packed the whole night. Amazing. I wouldn't have changed a thing. You played the songs I wanted to hear, you were so easy to work with during our planning sessions, and you made it all come together perfectly. I loved having the extra speaker so that the guests downstairs could hear the announcements and music too. I loved our walk out songs. Everything was perfect. You did a great job.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Megan,

Thank you so much! We had a blast being a part of your special day!

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

JAMM was great! They made our wedding so much fun and we appreciated how attentive and easy to work with they were. We used them for drapery, lighting and music. Thanks, JAMM!

Sent on 09/27/2016

JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc.'s reply:

Samantha it was such a beautiful wedding ! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special celebration!

Ashleigh · Married on 07/16/2016

Used Jamm for my wedding ceremony as well as the reception. They were fantastic to work with. They exceeded all my expectations and we received multiple comments from guests about how great the dj was. Would highly recommend them for any event that you are looking for a DJ or lighting.

Sent on 07/25/2016

I loved JAMM Entertainment! They were amazing and extremely professional. I suggest that you request Geoff Carlisle to be your DJ or Event Coordinator for your next party/event.

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Lamar was fantastic. He played a great mix of songs and really felt the crowd. He talked to me several times and proactively reached out after the wedding to tell me how much he enjoyed it. It felt like he was a friend more than just a vendor. Will definitely recommend Jamm!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Lacey · Married on 08/21/2015

We had the best experience with JAMM Entertainment! Lamar was our DJ and he is a pleasure to work with! He made our job easy by having everything online such as music and how the reception would flow. He did such a great job with all the songs and kept the guests dancing. Also, he met us on site at our reception venue to make sure we had everything we needed. He did up lighting and it was absolutely gorgeous in our venue!! I would totally recommend him for anyone's event!! Super awesome DJ!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Larisa · Married on 05/16/2015

We could not be more pleased with our service from JAMM Entertainment! The music was absolutely perfect, and our guests had an amazing time.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Jennie · Married on 05/02/2015

Geoff was great! He was so creative and helpful while we were planning our event. His suggestions as we tweaked the ceremony music made it even more special. He helped us pick out the reception music and the reception was a blast! So many people asked for our playlist - we heard over and over again - "The music was amazing!" "Where can I get the playlist?" "Best reception ever!" The photo booth was a big hit, also! I would highly recommend Geoff and JAMM Entertainment without hesitation!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Alex · Married on 10/25/2014

Lamar is awesome! He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, he was flexible with meeting times since we lived out of town. He did a great job helping to bring my ideas to life. I had picked the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and he was able to help me build the rest of the music for the ceremony based on one song. He was attentive during the reception and did a great job interacting with my guests.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Shannon · event on 07/27/2014

Our DJ was absolutely fabulous!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Andrea · event on 06/20/2014

It was a great pleasure to work with Lamar and the team! They always were willing to be flexible and had great input and ideas that made our event even better.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 06/07/2014

I will always use JAMM Entertainment for my party needs. Lamar is the BOMB! If you book with this company, you will not regret it. One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Lamar was a pleasure to work with. Even as a late booking for the event, we felt he was very prepared and had everything under control. He interacted with our guests, responded quickly and easily to any schedule and time changes we had throughout the evening, and maintained the comfortable environment we wanted for our guests. Great time was had by all!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Sheena · Married on 05/03/2014

Lamar Mayton with JAMM Entertainment was absolutely fabulous!!!! The reception would not have been what it was without him and I am so grateful. He kept everything on time, played great music, kept the guests involved and on the dancefloor and just did a marvelous job! I will recommend JAMM Entertainment to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2013

Geoff and JAMM Entertainment was so awesome to work with! I loved the online feature of being able to pick songs that we wanted played in the comfort and leisure of our home. He played a great mix of ours and crowd favorites that kept our guests shaking, dancing, and partying! Thank you so much for all our your help in making our special day even more memorable!

Sincerely,
    Lisa Dove Smith

Sent on 10/17/2013

Geoff Carlisle with Jamm did an amazing job on our special day! He was always available whenever I had questions and when I wanted to do a special dance with my Dad, he sat down with me and put together a great montage! He set the mood for the entire night and played all of my favorite songs! Jamm is definatly an asset to any amazing event.

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • F

Michele · Married on 01/24/2009

I love these guys!! They are so easy to work with and they provided all the music I needed and made the reception a blast!!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Misty · Married on 11/16/2008

Geoff was great! All my guests had a wonderful time and the music was upbeat and fun! Jamm was very easy to work with and helps you through the process of picking the right music to suit everyone's tastes. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Geoff was fantastic!!! He was more than just a "DJ", he was an event coordinator. He was extremely professional, well organized, prompt to respond, well prepared! Geoff and I had planned before to where I was able to let him take the reins the day of the wedding.

I honestly even begin to explain how awesome he was and his services. They're a little on the expensive side, but it was money well spent! I would recommend him without a shadow of doubt! One of the best vendors we had!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 02/16/2019

Party of the Year

JAMM was the perfect DJ for our wedding. Geoff worked with us to craft the perfect evening. It was important to us to have a fun party that people would enjoy and remember and he helped keep the dance floor packed. He had the brilliant idea to start with older hits and move into more modern music which was a huge hit with guests of all ages

Sent on 02/26/2019

JAMM Entertainment Services, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the great words!
    It was a pleasure working with you both to create the perfect music for everyone to enjoy! Bye, Bye, Bye turned out to be a great last song:)

Regina · Married on 07/18/2009

Jeff couldn't have done any better of a job at our reception! Very prompt, friendly, and did a great job of feeling out the crowd. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Joey · Married on 03/01/2009

3.0

Jamm Entertainment Services, Inc. was one of the best DJ people i ever seen. I will choose them again any day! I loved the music and everybody else did tto.

Sent on 06/14/2010

2.2
      1.0
      1.5
      1.0

We were very impressed with the amount of information gathered by out DJ, but it seems like he ignored most of it. He played most of the songs I had on the do not play list, and ignored my mother when she asked to turn the music down a little. Most of my family and part of his family left the reception early because the music was too loud. I felt like my wishes were not honored and my mother was disrespected.

Sent on 09/16/2012