AK Brides - Wedding Planning Services

Birmingham, AL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

With over a decade of professional experience planning and coordinating dream weddings in Birmingham Alabama, along with Los Angeles, San Francisco, Malibu and Las Vegas, Anita Kanellis is dedicated to making every bride's vision for her wedding come to life while helping her relax and completely enjoy her special day. Designated Professional Bridal Consultant with the Association of Bridal Consultants, Anita holds several awarded honors including expert on wedding and tea etiquette and wedding day planning and consulting.

Full planning, partial planning, day of coordination and ceremony direction are all offered to my brides and the goal is for the bride and her family to have a stress-free wedding day filled with love and laughter and to enjoy being the bride on her day and not the "go to" person for all the vendors. A strong team of vendors and a great planner to empliment all the contracted services is what will be accomplished with Anita Kanellis - Wedding Planning Services. I only takes a certain amount of weddings each month and each year to ensure the bride has the full attention needed from her wedding planner and I take pride in being the one person you work with in planning your wedding, the one person who answers your emails and phone calls and I am on site at each and every wedding.

Focus on the love you and your fiance have for each other on your special day, sweet bride, and I will handle all your details!!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Virginia R. Married on 02/08/2020

Perfectly planned

I cannot say enough good things about Anita Kanellis of AK Brides! 💕

The days and weeks leading up to our wedding day were completely relaxed and stress-free, and that was all Anita!

We got engaged right before Thanksgiving and married the first weekend in February, so saying it was a short engagement would be an understatement. Even with the holidays during our engagement, Anita pulled everything together flawlessly.

I had multiple guests tell me that they had never been to an event that was so thoughtfully and perfectly planned for the ease and enjoyment of the guests.

If you and your fiancé want a perfect wedding day while actually being able to relax and enjoy the experience, BOOK AK BRIDES! You will not be disappointed!
    Lauren B. Married on 10/12/2019

Memorable experience with Anita!

Anita helped me plan a 200+ plus person multicultural wedding from out of state. We had a Hindu ceremony and also exchanged traditional vows. She got up to speed on our vision and executed it flawlessly, including helping us to execute the Indian cultural aspects of the wedding (including the planning for the mandap/baraat /sangeet). She was responsive, attentive, and easy to work with. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She knows the players in the Birmingham wedding scene well and helped us coordinate with professional and great vendors. We could not have pulled off our wedding events without her. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. You will not be disappointed if you chose to work with her. I interviewed a lot of wedding planners and knew she would be great fit due to her relaxed attitude and confidence. She can run with any vision and she can also most certainly handle a multicultural wedding.
    Melinda B. Married on 09/03/2019

Wonderful working with Anita

Anita was professional ,organized, calm, kind and patient . I am so thankful that we hired Anita as our wedding planner. Anita made our daughter's wedding come together just as Allison had envisioned. Anita was always there to answer calls, texts and emails and to let us know that all was taken care of . She introduced us to an awesome list of vendors - florist, photographer , cake bakery, venue , caterer, etc. She was always there to take care of the details and make sure everything was all set. Thanks to Anita we were able to relax and enjoy the planning process and most importantly the wedding weekend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

The Barn at Shady Lane The Barn at Shady Lane Barn & Farm Weddings

Anita ALWAYS arrives at Shady Lane with enthusiasm and organization perfectly paired. She is her bride's best advocate and we highly recommend her services.

Feel The Beat Entertainment INC. Feel The Beat Entertainment INC. Wedding DJs

ALWAYS a pleasure. Very organized and works hard for her brides.

Madeline Hulsey Madeline Hulsey Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anita is a vendor whom I highly reccomend to any bride trying to plan her day. In this indrestry we see many diffrent faces and vendors every Saturday. Anita ALWAYS has everyone in the room on a wedding day as calm as she is. She carries herself with such grace and a peaceful presence. A lot of brides do not have the advantage to sit and cherish their own wedding day, and one thing I can guarantee is that you will be able to do so if AK Brides is your planner. Thankfully, I have got to work many weddings with Anita planning many months in advance. Anita has many recommendations when it comes to brides finding the perfect vendors. She will not only listen to your needs, but also will also go far and beyond her way to meet them. As a hair and makeup artist I have the gift of hearing feedback from the wedding day, and often hear without her the day wouldn't have been the same. I can confidentially say if AK Brides is your choice you can't go wrong. You will not only have a perfect wedding day, but will also feel like you have a friend to get you threw it!

1820 28th Ave S Birmingham, AL, 35209
2054927428
Location of (AK Brides - Wedding Planning Services)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding