Racine, WI 53403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Lynkzstudio LLC

We are a husband and wife team, working together for almost 15 years , creating beautiful video of your special day

We use multiple HD cameras to make sure we don't miss a single second of your event. All your memorable moments are captured from multiple angles, so we can really make you look your best. Take a look at our trailers at www.lynkzstudio.com, www.YouTube/Thelynkzstudio, or our www.Facebook.com/lynkzstudio page

Don't wait......book us now! 847-644-5447

Follow Lynkzstudio LLC on

lauren with girl
weddingcancunm
cindy
Lynkzstudio LLC
cindy and jason on a bridge
ns 9122
ns 860
ns 903
weddingcancunms
tz men in black
tz kiss under the veil
tanja zlatko
Lynkzstudio LLC
tanja and zlatko party jump
megans bouquet and shoes
cindy

• Videos 8

19 Reviews for Lynkzstudio LLC

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Lynkz did a wonderful job on my flowers. Jean is so smart and kind! She told us about her life and it is so inspiring. You can tell that she is creative and meticulous with her work. My wedding bouquet was stunning.
    As were my centerpieces.

I even dropped the ball and forgot to tell her when we added more tables and needed more centerpieces, but she made it work with what we had. Everything still looked fantastic.

I would recommend her and will hire her again, anytime I need a florist!

Stacee · Married on 08/14/2016

Lynks studio did both our videography and flowers. The videography included an amazing love story made with creativity and humor, as well as an awesome slideshow of us as kids and up thru the engagement. It all flowed so well and was a delight to see. You could see people wiping the tears from their eyes by how moved they were. I can't wait to see the actual wedding video! From the clips we saw it will be epic!!! They have a drone camera that takes amazing shots of the reception! I wrote a separate review for the flowers which were an absolute highlight of my entire event. They did an exceptional job and we are so thankful. I highly recommend for any special occasion. They made my day beautiful and I knew I was in good hands!!!

Ellen · Married on 05/02/2015

The video was great. Jean and Alex were very attentive during the editing process. my husband and I were very pleased With the end product; so much so that we are giving out our wedding video to family for Christmas gifts.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lynkzstudio LLC's reply:

Dear Ellen,
    thank you so much for your nice words, it was a pleasure to work for you and Colin. Good luck in your married life!

Award

Lynkzstudio LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,217.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD