Luxury Events

Kannapolis, NC View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Luxury Events is a wedding planning service based in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Owner Janera Felton specializes in curating bespoke experiences that celebrate the individuality of each couple’s love story. This creative professional boasts extensive experience and is able to design weddings of all sizes and styles. She strives to transform moments into memories by providing dedicated services from start to finish.

Luxury Events offers a wide array of services designed to suit soon-to-be newlyweds’ unique needs. Janera is an experienced professional who is happy to provide full-service planning to alleviate any pre-wedding stress. This package includes comprehensive services including consultations, event design, vendor meetings, and day-of coordination. Other services such as partial planning and day-of coordination are available. Janera invites soon-to-be newlyweds to schedule a consultation to discuss their vision.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Luxury Events 1
Discount

This promotion is offered for all military personnel to show our appreciation. The discount will be applied to the total owed for all services.

Team

Janera  Felton
Janera Felton
Wedding Planner / Coordinator

I have always been a planner at heart. It is my passion. I enjoyed planning events while in the military and for friends and family. I decided to take that experience to a larger scale starting with my own wedding and I have been in the industry ever since.

Leonard  Felton
Leonard Felton
Wedding Coordinator / IT Specialist

I am organized and exceed in creating online systems to make things run efficiently. I am always learning new tools and strive to see things through. While in the military, I developed knowledge and skills that allowed me to ensure all processes run smoothly. It is something I overall enjoy and am good at.

Tania  Thomas
Tania Thomas
Assistant Wedding Coordinator

I have extensive experience in administrative task and have been thriving as an assistant for many years. I am organized, resourceful, and have strong time management skills.

Rogers Lake Road Kannapolis, NC, 28081
704-741-8612
Location of (Luxury Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding