Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lutz Flowers

Lutz Flowers has been providing the Greater Cincinnati area with the finest in flowers, plants, blooming, gifts and gift baskets since 1918. We have served 3 generations of brides. We offer affordable elegance. We work within your budget and listen to what you want. We can also make suggestions. our pro's have a combined 80 years of experience in the floral business. Our consultations are free and we do not try to put you into packages where you end up with more than you need.

We work with many of the fortune 500 companies in the area to make their events spectacular.

Lutz Flowers

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

22 Reviews for Lutz Flowers

4.7

They did a wonderful job with the flowers. Had an issue with someone returning our call but went up there and had someone help us.

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great Florist to have for a wedding! Very open to ideas and also great ability to give creative input.

Profile Picture User4450900, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you need flowers, for any occasion, go to Lutz's! They really know what they are doing and will make your wedding flowers, or any flowers, perfect. It is so easy to explain what you want and then you'll receive something that's even better than you imagined! I have ordered bouquets from Lutz's before, so I knew that they were incredible, but I fell even more in love after my wedding. My wedding bouquets were AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. Literally, I haven't ever seen prettier flowers (I know that I'm biased) but they did amazing work. The flowers were so fresh and fluffy, and the aroma was heavenly. I received so many complements, so I know that I wasn't the only one who was impressed with their work. I will absolutely recommend Lutz Flowers to anyone in need of flowers! You cannot go wrong :).

Profile Picture Kortney , 6/6/15, 5 Reviews