LUNALUXE Wedding & Event Planning

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

LUNALUXE Wedding & Event Planning, based in Freeport, New York, is a full-service wedding planning company. The expert team plans, designs, and executes wedding celebrations for couples and guests to remember forever. The owner, Melissa, takes great pride and joy in helping couples create a wedding that tells their love story, reflecting their style and personality. With over 17 years in the design and art industry, Melissa’s knowledge is invaluable when it comes to planning weddings. The team ensures a high-quality result with every wedding and works hard so that each couple can enjoy the journey to the fullest. Aside from wedding planning, Melissa loves art, design, and being a mother.

LUNALUXE Wedding & Event Planning can offer their services in other destinations if desired. They can also provide floral design services that range from rustic to classic styles. Other wedding planning services that the company offers in their packages include:

• Event Design
  • Altar decor
  • Centerpieces
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Non-Floral

• Tilicia
    Tilicia Married on 07/18/2021

A great experience. Nice, humble down to earth!

My experience was amazing. I wanted a destination wedding but I have a big family. But I wanted bring the destination vibes to my wedding venue. Lunaluxe was able to bring my vision to life. With multiple conversations and visions boards, my wedding was the talk of the town. My bouquet, the flowers, the tables with the high and low arrangements. The palms, orchids etc. Everything was beautiful and I couldn’t have picked a better planner. I am so grateful for Melissa and her team.
  • Dawntress
    Dawntress Married on 10/16/2020

The Dominiques

Wedding planning and design

We met the Luna Luxe team at a wedding expo held at the Nassau Colosseum. Their set up was pretty well organized and we liked the color scheme. This made them stand out from the many wedding planning teams that were present that day. We approached them to discuss our need and from that moment, we knew the team would be a perfect match with us.

The Luna Luxe team made the wedding planning process so easy. My then fiancé and I were merging two very different cultures, he is from the Caribbean and I an African-American. They met with us on various occasions and listened to our very different preferences and geared us toward vendors and venue that would satisfy both our needs.

Consequently, we had an amazing DJ, and a great team of photographers. Both teams understood the mix between cultures and delivered in their respective areas in a way that honored both cultures.

The Luna Luxe team make it work with your budget. They planned the wedding we envisioned, they designed the
    decor we wanted, and embellished the venue. They helped us figure out the perfect outfit for the bridal party based on the color scheme we opted for. On the wedding day, everything was perfect.

Wedding planning is not easy but I think wedding planning during a global health pandemic such as COVID-19 is even worse. I am not sure how our wedding would’ve turned out without a wedding planner. The ongoing guidance from Luna Luxe, their flexibility, their professionalism, their dedication, took away a lot of the stress we would’ve had planning our wedding during the pandemic. They are definitely the standard when it comes to wedding planning. They updated us whenever there was a change in the wedding/venues regulations, and assisted us when we encountered roadblocks.

I am truly glad we went with the Luna Luxe team for the planning of our wedding.
    Kaylen G. Married on 08/23/2020

Amazing Experience!

Melissa and her team made the entire floral decor one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning! They truly understood our vision and put our minds at ease with their thorough communication. Our decor and blooms on the big day were perfect and I will definitely use and refer their services in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

LUNALUXE Wedding & Event Planning Price Rates

New York, NY Brooklyn, NY, 10001
347-834-9147
Location of (LUNALUXE Wedding & Event Planning)
Freeport, NY 11520 Freeport, NY, 11520 See on map