LUNALUXE Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning 1
LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning 2
LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning 3

Rick · Married on 07/08/2018

Brilliant all round service and professionalism, our go to event planning company, make them yours.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

Mel worked with her Luna Luxe team on two of my huge events, that accommodated over 400+ guest. My Annual Adult Prom and a Father daughter dance. Her attention to detail as well as her passion and excitement, made for a successful event. Everyone contacted me advising that the decor was so very beautiful and personable. She captured my exact idea without any glitches. She went above and beyond to create the elegant, classy, chic, royal and sexy vibes that I needed. She really is a GEM. Thank you so much for your amazing gift.

Fee

#IamLacesInc
    #Adultpromvibes

Sent on 07/12/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I worked with Melissa as a day-of coordinator for our wedding in April 2016. She was absolutely amazing and brought a ton of expertise and vision to our wedding, taking the time to capture what we were looking for and surprising us with amazing details like a customized sign for the sweetheart table. I was beyond thrilled with her attention to detail with the decorations and how everything came to life. She was knowledgeable and patient while also being straightforward and excellent at managing vendors, so that everything went off on the day of without a hitch. Her expertise was invaluable and made our day amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning 4
    LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning 5
    LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning 6

Martin · Married on 08/09/2014

Melissa and her team go above and beyond to ensure you have an amazing event. Her creativity is out of the world!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

deonie · Married on 06/24/2015

Professionalism

It was a pleasure working with Lunaluxe!!! She executed my ideas. Great attention to detail.

Sent on 10/23/2018