Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lucent Vision Studio

One day I want to make a real Holywood level movie.  I aim at sophistication achieved by simple, but tasteful design.  I work on making your movie elegant but timeless  I am all about blending documentary, journalistic, and cinematic genres.  I will capture your day in an unobtrusive manner, creating an experience that transports you back to all the emotions, rhythms and moods of your wedding day.  I want you to say, Wow!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (2)
Multi. Cameras (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Blu-Ray (2)

My experience with Michael and Inessa (Lucent vision) has been wonderful, from day one when we met to discuss our options till the last day when we picked up our wedding videos and pictures! They are not only professional, reliable and kind hearted people but are the best people you can ever meet and be associated with. It was such a smooth ride, not only am I and my husband hate taking pictures and are not photogenic at all, Inessa made us look like we have been doing this all our lives, I cannot choose one good picture because they all look so good!!! Michael is a sweetheart, he's so easy to talk with and will take into consideration anything you have to say, I feel like I know them forever. You guys made our wedding unforgettable! I am proud to recommend you guys to anyone in need of videography and photography as well as call you my friends!!!!

Profile Picture Lena, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lucent Vision Studio has been a pleasure to work with for our big day, a destination wedding in Dominican Republic. From the beginning, we had ideas for a love story that seemed impossible to create, but Mikhail and Inessa turned a vision into a reality! They worked with our hectic schedules and gave us their time into making it perfect. Needless to say, our friends and family were absolutely speechless!
The day of our wedding, they worked around the clock to capture every single moment, every little detail of the day. We all felt so comfortable around them and they made the busy day into one filled with fun and laughter. After the wedding, my pictures were available to view just a few days later!
I could not have asked for a better team to work with for our wedding. They are the most hard working, passionate, and talented group. I will without a doubt be using their services again for future events!!!

Profile Picture Yana, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Working with Misha and Inessa from Lucent Vision was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. They are truly a one of a kind team- extremely talented, professional, hilarious, creative, and so very passionate about what they do, which comes through in their work. With less than 2 weeks to go before the wedding, they shot and edited an amazing short love story video for us, which we surprised our guests with before our first dance, and was a HUGE hit. On the day of, they were punctual, full of great ideas for shots, and had infectious energy that made all the difference for us and our bridal party. Inessa has a truly special eye for the perfect shot, and is a genius with lighting. Misha captured gorgeous footage and made our trailer pure magic. We are so grateful to both of them for giving us beautiful memories from our special day that we'll have forever.

Profile Picture Alla, 10/4/15, 3 Reviews