About Love'N Pixels

Let us tell your story through Pixels!

Love’N Pixels is a cinematic wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer captures every candid moment of a couple’s big day through the lens of their high-definition cameras. With state-of-the-art microphones and the latest editing software, this company gives couples clear and detailed videos they can cherish for a lifetime.

This wedding videography team leaves nothing undocumented through their camera lenses. Love’N Pixels offers the following video services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Couples can choose to receive their video in a number of formats. The company offers the following products:

• DVD

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Download (1)

My husband Zach & I are still amazed by Donte & Kaitlyn. They are exactly the professionals that you want to be working with on your wedding day. From the very beginning, communication with them was easy and straightforward. They answer emails promptly and tell you exactly what they need from you. They were accommodating when our venue asked for specific event insurance and when we wanted to customize the package a bit. They checked in via text message and let us know their timeline for our wedding weekend.

The day of our wedding they showed up early and got right to shooting. They were kind and had huge smiling faces as they got to work. I felt so comfortable and confident in their abilities as professionals and artists from the very beginning. They adapted to unforeseen changes in our timeline and lack of direction from our coordinator and were so friendly and unobtrusive to other guests. You could tell they loved what they were doing. Zach had a great time with them and appreciated their sense of humor, something that calms his nerves!

On top of all of that, they delivered our stunning video preview the MONDAY after our Saturday wedding. Zach & I were shocked at the speed in which they produced such an incredible video. My relatives, who are in the commercial film business, said it was some of the best editing they have ever seen. It was beyond what we were expecting and we are so excited to see the final film! I've gotten about a million comments so far saying how incredible our wedding clip is.

I was searching for a VERY long time for the right videographer that had an eye for beauty and was artistic but was also within our budget. A lot of wedding videos all look the same or still look like they are from the 80's, but Donte brings something special to each video. We are so lucky to have found them and are BEYOND impressed with their work! They are going to be the most in demand videographers in the tri-state!

Love you guys!
Briella & Zach

Profile Picture Briella, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras

I just received our wedding film. All I can say is wow. I am very satisfied with it. It brought tears to our eyes. Donte did an amazing job. I came across Love’N Pixels after our original guy had to cancel. I’m a believer in things happen for a reason and I am grateful. Donte and his team worked with our photographers to achieve some amazing shots. They were so kind to us and our photographers. My husband was very surprised about the outcome of hiring Love’N Pixels. We received our film in 7 days. Most vendors were telling us a month. We recommended them to all of our friends and family who are getting married. Thank you guys for listening to us and following through. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture ASIA, 2/24/18, 1 Review