Albany, Albany, NY 12209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Love'N Pixels

Love’N Pixels is a modern cinematic wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer captures every candid moment of a couple’s big day through the lens of their high-definition cameras. With state-of-the-art microphones and the latest editing software, this company gives couples clear and detailed videos they can cherish for a lifetime.

The Love'N Pixels Team leaves nothing undocumented through their camera lenses. Love’N Pixels offers the following video services:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Ultra High Defintion (4K)
  • Drone footage
  • Full-feature Documentary
  • Feature Film (highlight video)
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Save the date/Engagement Session

Other Services
Couples can choose to receive their video in a number of formats. The company offers the following products:

• Digital Download

15 Reviews for Love'N Pixels

Love'N Pixels 1
Love'N Pixels 2

Stacey · Married on 12/08/2018

Far Exceeded my Expectations!

I could not be more happy with my decision to hire Love N' Pixels for my wedding day. I was really on the fence about hiring a videographer at all, because I had a very small intimate wedding, and wasn't sure if it was necessary. After doing some research and seeing that many brides regret not having video footage of their big day, I started doing some research. I was blown away by the samples of Love N' Pixels' work on Wedding Wire and even more impressed by their Instagram account. All of their videos are unique and I found myself going back day after day to take another look at them. Once I spoke to Donte and Kaitlyn over the phone I knew that they were the best choice for us. They are so easy going and actually listened as I told them what I really needed and wanted for our big day. They worked with my to come up with a package that would suit my needs and never pressured me to make any decisions. On the day of the wedding, they made us feel at ease and most of the time we forgot that they were there! They made sure to capture the moments that were most important to us and our video came out PERFECT. I knew based off the work I had seen that the video would be amazing, but it far exceeded my expectations. I can not say enough good things about the quality of their work, but also about Donte and Kaitlyn on a personal level. They were both so willing to talk me through things and were great on the day of the wedding. I would not hesitate to hire them again!

Kalyna · Married on 09/22/2018

They are the best!

Donte and Kaitlyn did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding video. We could not be happier with how it turned out. They captured so much of the beauty of our venue and our favorite parts of the ceremony and reception. I can't imagine not having our video now!

Award

Love'N Pixels FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Albany Albany, NY, 12209 See on map