About Love'N Pixels

Let us tell your story through Pixels!

Love’N Pixels is a cinematic wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. This videographer captures every candid moment of a couple’s big day through the lens of their high-definition cameras. With state-of-the-art microphones and the latest editing software, this company gives couples clear and detailed videos they can cherish for a lifetime.

This wedding videography team leaves nothing undocumented through their camera lenses. Love’N Pixels offers the following video services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Couples can choose to receive their video in a number of formats. The company offers the following products:

• DVD

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Download (1)

Donte and Kaitlyn were absolutely amazing with our wedding video! I can’t put it all into words on the product they delivered to me and my husband! The emotions, the life and the love they captured on our wedding day is exactly what we wanted! They really listened to my requests and gave us some advice to really top it off! Their energy and passion really shows in their work and communiated so well with me from the start! I can’t thank them enough, and look forward to seeing their future work ahead!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our day was awesome. It was such a pleasure to have The Love'N Pixels team as our videography vendor. Kaitlyn walked us through all expectations. At our consultation we met Donte. We felt so comfortable from the second we met him. I gave him some pointers on things I was looking for and he listened to them all. The day of, Donte & his team showed up a little early. Instantly fitting in my friends and family. My husband work with Mike. Mike was so good with him. They talked about "guy things" and that instantly made him comfortable with them. After we were done getting ready, it was like they were never there. They way the captured our day, you would think they were up close and directing us. It was the total opposite. The worked will with my photographer and he also contacted me after the wedding to tell us how EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH. If you are getting married and are interested in wedding videography, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/21/18, 1 Review

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos
220x220 sq 1510934017769 2
220x220 sq 1516061304 9a06a992d31f87f0 1516061301 1d9b540dae11970c 1516061298665 4 1
220x220 sq 1510934028936 3
220x220 sq 1512750393336 andreas ronningen 29698
220x220 sq 1512750397896 cindy baffour 322723
220x220 sq 1512751661523 nefertiniandshavonna 76
220x220 sq 1512752538704 tim marshall 208386
220x220 sq 1512752723407 skye studios 327180
220x220 sq 1512752896816 nick karvounis 378851
220x220 sq 1532574086 1b5b826e07fff295 1532574085 c876b3cfae8a862f 1532574085568 1 love n pixels film

4 VIDEOS

Albany, NY 12209   See On Map
518-599-5736 (phone)
Love'N Pixels is a wedding videography company from Albany servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Saratoga, Albany, and surrounding areas.. Love'N Pixels is a professional videographer that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2016 specializing in wedding videography..