Love'N Pixels Reviews

Love'N Pixels 1
Love'N Pixels 2

Pamela · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfection!

I am so glad we hired Donte to do our wedding videography. My friend had recommended him, as she hired him for her wedding, and I was so impressed by the high quality of her videos that I had to hire him for mine. Not only is he a personable and kind person, but he's also extremely professional and experienced. Prior to our big day, he made sure we expressed exactly what we wanted and he certainly delivered. We barely noticed he was around and I loved that. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely hire Love N' Pixels in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Stacey · Married on 12/08/2018

Far Exceeded my Expectations!

I could not be more happy with my decision to hire Love N' Pixels for my wedding day. I was really on the fence about hiring a videographer at all, because I had a very small intimate wedding, and wasn't sure if it was necessary. After doing some research and seeing that many brides regret not having video footage of their big day, I started doing some research. I was blown away by the samples of Love N' Pixels' work on Wedding Wire and even more impressed by their Instagram account. All of their videos are unique and I found myself going back day after day to take another look at them. Once I spoke to Donte and Kaitlyn over the phone I knew that they were the best choice for us. They are so easy going and actually listened as I told them what I really needed and wanted for our big day. They worked with my to come up with a package that would suit my needs and never pressured me to make any decisions. On the day of the wedding, they made us feel at ease and most of the time we forgot that they were there! They made sure to capture the moments that were most important to us and our video came out PERFECT. I knew based off the work I had seen that the video would be amazing, but it far exceeded my expectations. I can not say enough good things about the quality of their work, but also about Donte and Kaitlyn on a personal level. They were both so willing to talk me through things and were great on the day of the wedding. I would not hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kalyna · Married on 09/22/2018

They are the best!

Donte and Kaitlyn did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding video. We could not be happier with how it turned out. They captured so much of the beauty of our venue and our favorite parts of the ceremony and reception. I can't imagine not having our video now!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Erica · Married on 09/02/2018

Donte and Kaitlyn were absolutely amazing with our wedding video! I can’t put it all into words on the product they delivered to me and my husband! The emotions, the life and the love they captured on our wedding day is exactly what we wanted! They really listened to my requests and gave us some advice to really top it off! Their energy and passion really shows in their work and communiated so well with me from the start! I can’t thank them enough, and look forward to seeing their future work ahead!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Our day was awesome. It was such a pleasure to have The Love'N Pixels team as our videography vendor. Kaitlyn walked us through all expectations. At our consultation we met Donte. We felt so comfortable from the second we met him. I gave him some pointers on things I was looking for and he listened to them all. The day of, Donte & his team showed up a little early. Instantly fitting in my friends and family. My husband work with Mike. Mike was so good with him. They talked about "guy things" and that instantly made him comfortable with them. After we were done getting ready, it was like they were never there. They way the captured our day, you would think they were up close and directing us. It was the total opposite. The worked will with my photographer and he also contacted me after the wedding to tell us how EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH. If you are getting married and are interested in wedding videography, I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/13/2018

Donte went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. He was such an amazing addition to our wedding that made taking pictures so easy. His love for what he does really is evident in the way he is behind the camera, he was always laughing and trying to bring such a fun atmosphere. Receiving my pictures yesterday so amazing as our event was only a week and couple days ago and man was the finished project just stunning!! I was in awe with every picture and felt like every moment of the night was captured with everyone. Donte is nothing but professional and certainly worth every penny and some. I am not wait to decorate my house and send out these amazing photos of our special day!! I would recommend him for any and all events that you could need a photographer, you will not be disappointed in your choice!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Love'N Pixels 3

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

Donte and Kaitlyn were phenomenal!!!! Very professional, dependable and reasonably priced! The quality of their video and photos are excellent! The both of them are extremely talented! Thank you for all of your wonderful work!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Briella · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband Zach & I are still amazed by Donte & Kaitlyn. They are exactly the professionals that you want to be working with on your wedding day. From the very beginning, communication with them was easy and straightforward. They answer emails promptly and tell you exactly what they need from you. They were accommodating when our venue asked for specific event insurance and when we wanted to customize the package a bit. They checked in via text message and let us know their timeline for our wedding weekend.

The day of our wedding they showed up early and got right to shooting. They were kind and had huge smiling faces as they got to work. I felt so comfortable and confident in their abilities as professionals and artists from the very beginning. They adapted to unforeseen changes in our timeline and lack of direction from our coordinator and were so friendly and unobtrusive to other guests. You could tell they loved what they were doing. Zach had a great time with them and appreciated their sense of humor, something that calms his nerves!

On top of all of that, they delivered our stunning video preview the MONDAY after our Saturday wedding. Zach & I were shocked at the speed in which they produced such an incredible video. My relatives, who are in the commercial film business, said it was some of the best editing they have ever seen. It was beyond what we were expecting and we are so excited to see the final film! I've gotten about a million comments so far saying how incredible our wedding clip is.

I was searching for a VERY long time for the right videographer that had an eye for beauty and was artistic but was also within our budget. A lot of wedding videos all look the same or still look like they are from the 80's, but Donte brings something special to each video. We are so lucky to have found them and are BEYOND impressed with their work! They are going to be the most in demand videographers in the tri-state!

Love you guys!
    Briella & Zach

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kristina Brown · Married on 05/12/2018

Love you guys!

My fiance and I love these guys! Our vendor had to cancel 3 months before our date. We were blessed that Love'N Pixels was available. Before booking I think I might of asked Kaitlyn a million questions : ) but she was very responsive and took time to understand what we were looking for. Our film came out great. Thank you so much for your hard work we love you guys!

Sent on 10/17/2018

ASIA · Married on 02/24/2018

I just received our wedding film. All I can say is wow. I am very satisfied with it. It brought tears to our eyes. Donte did an amazing job. I came across Love’N Pixels after our original guy had to cancel. I’m a believer in things happen for a reason and I am grateful. Donte and his team worked with our photographers to achieve some amazing shots. They were so kind to us and our photographers. My husband was very surprised about the outcome of hiring Love’N Pixels. We received our film in 7 days. Most vendors were telling us a month. We recommended them to all of our friends and family who are getting married. Thank you guys for listening to us and following through. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

We were referred to Donte to help us with our wedding video. He was wonderful, he was very polite and professional. He understood what we wanted. He listened to us and helped us capture our special day, we couldn't thank him enough! I would highly recommend Donte for anyone's special day!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Kay · Married on 01/13/2018

I don't even know where to start..... WOW. love n pixels was amazing from the start.
    We weren't sure if we wanted to add video, but at the last minute found some of Donte's previous weddings and we asked for a quote. We wanted a simple package within our budget. Donte and Kaitlyn moved around their packages to get exactly what we needed out of their services! They were amazing and so detail oriented. Donte moved around us, nothing was staged and it made the day so much easier for us! We cant stop watching our video! We still cant believe all the details and moments they captured!
    Thank you Donte, Kaitlyn, and Mike for being there with us!
    We would highly recommend them, and do any chance we get! :)

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Love'N Pixels 4

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

I've worked with many photographers and videographers. My husband did not want to hire a videographer because he wasn't familiar with how video cameras work and also he said "I am not a actor and don't want to feel like one on our wedding day"! That's where Love'N Pixels came into play. Donte made my husband very comfortable. He captured a lot of things from a distance as we requested and it came out amazing. I was able to get a shot of my husband being emotional (he never is emotional) because he didn't know that the camera was rolling. That it self made me so happy to see his emotions on our day. We also had a bet to lol! Donte listened to our first conversation as I told him my husband hates the idea of video. He was able to meet all of our expectations and I recommend him not only for the quality of work, but it felt like we knew him for years. Very kind and passionate about what he does! If we need video production in the future we will go back to him only!

Sent on 03/13/2018

L · Married on 08/11/2017

Love’N Pixels did an amazing job for our big day!!!! Capturing every moment through all the happy tears and highly anticipated excitement. Very professional and flexible with all the ins and outs of the day!!! The creativity was especially important and it was completely everything we wanted!!! Highly recommended!!!!! Thank you

Sent on 12/09/2017

Gene · Married on 05/27/2016

We had video done by Donte. The video was amazing! We made copies and gave them to some family, because they had asked for them due to wanting to re watch it a few more times. I would recommend Donte to everyone, he is one of the best in the area!

Sent on 12/17/2017