Chesapeake, VA 23321 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lovell Productions

We're Justin and Sarah - a husband and wife cinematography team based out of VA.

Lovell Productions is dedicated to producing handcrafted wedding films that showcase the emotional experience of your day. Nothing can illustrate our passion for our craft better than the films we produce.

Follow Lovell Productions on

70 Reviews for Lovell Productions

• Sarah

Sarah Stroud Li · Married on 12/10/2019

Master storytellers

We discovered The Lovells after seeing a wedding in the Maldives that they shot for a friend of a friend. That video blew us away and so did they one they shot for us. It was very easy to work with them leading up to the wedding and we couldn't have been more happy with how the video turned out.

Sarah was so kind as to provide two highlight videos for us (one in English and one highlighting my husband's speech in Chinese). I've watched the main video at least 50 times - the way they synchronize speeches, with relevant video moments is incredible.

Another key reason we chose them is because they'll also do a ~30 min feature film. My goal was to capture as much as possible about our wedding day so this was important.

The Lovells shoot all around the world so are very used to traveling. We got married in South California but their travel rates were very reasonable so this wasn't a concern at all.

I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Kata

Kata · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning video & fantastic investment!

I did exhaustive research before choosing a videographer for my wedding and it absolutely paid off. Hiring Justin and Sarah was one of the best decisions I made! They are incredibly talented artists and, equally as important, they are kind and an absolute joy to work with.

It was very important to me to find someone who would take the time to learn about Joe and me as a couple. There were a lot of small details, particularly in our ceremony, that were painstakingly planned and a very important part of our story. We hoped those special moments would be captured on film, and that's exactly what the Lovells achieved -- in stunning and heartfelt fashion!

It was with joyful tears that I watched our highlight film. So many family members and friends have gushed that it is the most moving wedding video they've ever seen. It was certainly everything my husband and I hoped for. We have loved remembering and reliving our wedding day through Sarah and Justin's beautiful work, and will cherish it for many years to come.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

You must work with Lovell!!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Justin and Sarah!! Not only are they the sweetest, most understanding couple, their work is also incredibly romantic and touching!! We chose to work with them because their work stood out in the way that they weave an incredibly genuine love story that depicts the couple so well - We were right and we were not disappointed!! We could not be any happier with the feature film of our day - I continue to watch over and over again!! Sarah and Justin do such an amazing job at capturing the unique aspects of each couple - In watching our film I feel like I’m getting to watch our own love story!! What a special way to commemorate a couple’s love and such a beautiful moment in time!! I also have to say that both my husband and I are camera shy and were worried about being filmed - the videography was way less intrusive than the photography!! I didn’t even know Sarah and Justin were there!! They made it seem absolutely seamless and they were such a joy to include in celebrating our big day! We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Lovell Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Caitlyn Meyer Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everytime (and there have been many!) that I go back and watch the video from Jaclyn and Ethan's wedding, my eyes well up with tears. It was a pleasure working with you ladies throughout the day, and I know eveyone would agree when I say that the result, to say the least, was absolutely magical!

• Dhalia Edwards Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lovell Productions are the best I’ve worked with. They capture every detail of your special day that you may have not even thought of. I would highly recommend them to capture your beautiful memories on film.

• Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

i just love working with Lovell Productions. Their style in cinematography is beyond words. You are amazed when you watch their work and see all of the shots they catch during the special day. From a classic bride to a DIY one, they are always able to catch the feeling and look.

• Chesapeake, 23321 See on map
    Location of (Lovell Productions)