Chesapeake, VA 23321 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lovell Productions

We're Justin and Sarah - a husband and wife cinematography team based out of VA.

Lovell Productions is dedicated to producing handcrafted wedding films that showcase the emotional experience of your day. Nothing can illustrate our passion for our craft better than the films we produce.

Follow Lovell Productions on

Videos 4 vídeos

69 Reviews for Lovell Productions

• Kata

Kata · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning video & fantastic investment!

I did exhaustive research before choosing a videographer for my wedding and it absolutely paid off. Hiring Justin and Sarah was one of the best decisions I made! They are incredibly talented artists and, equally as important, they are kind and an absolute joy to work with.

It was very important to me to find someone who would take the time to learn about Joe and me as a couple. There were a lot of small details, particularly in our ceremony, that were painstakingly planned and a very important part of our story. We hoped those special moments would be captured on film, and that's exactly what the Lovells achieved -- in stunning and heartfelt fashion!

It was with joyful tears that I watched our highlight film. So many family members and friends have gushed that it is the most moving wedding video they've ever seen. It was certainly everything my husband and I hoped for. We have loved remembering and reliving our wedding day through Sarah and Justin's beautiful work, and will cherish it for many years to come.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

You must work with Lovell!!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Justin and Sarah!! Not only are they the sweetest, most understanding couple, their work is also incredibly romantic and touching!! We chose to work with them because their work stood out in the way that they weave an incredibly genuine love story that depicts the couple so well - We were right and we were not disappointed!! We could not be any happier with the feature film of our day - I continue to watch over and over again!! Sarah and Justin do such an amazing job at capturing the unique aspects of each couple - In watching our film I feel like I’m getting to watch our own love story!! What a special way to commemorate a couple’s love and such a beautiful moment in time!! I also have to say that both my husband and I are camera shy and were worried about being filmed - the videography was way less intrusive than the photography!! I didn’t even know Sarah and Justin were there!! They made it seem absolutely seamless and they were such a joy to include in celebrating our big day! We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

I learned of Lovell Productions from seeing someone’s wedding video through fb and l fell in love with how it tells a story in the highlighted film. I didn’t even know the couple and yet l felt like l did. Only a Lovell wedding video can do that! It showed everyone what kind of couple they were, and you can see all the love radiate to friends and family. Just from one wedding video of theirs years ago and l knew then that when l get married they would be the ones to choose. I knew they were the people that should capture our special day for us and they would in turn give us a beautiful, perfect video that we would treasure for a lifetime.

When we met the Lovells the day of the wedding, l instantly felt comfortable with them! Sarah was with me and the girls while we were getting ready. She was so sweet as we talked about everything and anything. It truly touched me that she wanted to get to know me more as a person. No other wedding vendor did that! I didn’t feel like a client, but like a friend just catching up.

When we looked at our wedding video... we truly enjoyed getting to see everything from the little details of us sending kisses to each other as l walked down the aisle (which was so quick and yet that captured that!) to hearing our vows and seeing our familyand friends dancing. I loved getting to see shots of everyond that l didn’t get to see myself.
    Chandler and l are beyond amazed by the Lovells talents!! We showed our full feature video to our parents a few days ago and they were in tears, they loved it!! We can’t wait to show our kids one day!
    My advice is book them, you will be so happy you did, just as we are!!
    Natalie & Chandler

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lovell Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6300
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Caitlyn Meyer
    Caitlyn Meyer Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everytime (and there have been many!) that I go back and watch the video from Jaclyn and Ethan's wedding, my eyes well up with tears. It was a pleasure working with you ladies throughout the day, and I know eveyone would agree when I say that the result, to say the least, was absolutely magical!

• Dhalia Edwards
    Dhalia Edwards Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lovell Productions are the best I’ve worked with. They capture every detail of your special day that you may have not even thought of. I would highly recommend them to capture your beautiful memories on film.

• Sunkissed Events
    Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

i just love working with Lovell Productions. Their style in cinematography is beyond words. You are amazed when you watch their work and see all of the shots they catch during the special day. From a classic bride to a DIY one, they are always able to catch the feeling and look.

• Chesapeake, 23321 See on map