Chesapeake, VA 23321 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lovell Productions

We're Justin and Sarah - a husband and wife cinematography team based out of VA.

Lovell Productions is dedicated to producing handcrafted wedding films that showcase the emotional experience of your day. Nothing can illustrate our passion for our craft better than the films we produce.

Follow Lovell Productions on

screen shot 2012 04 02 at 9 44 35 pm

• Videos 4

67 Reviews for Lovell Productions

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

I learned of Lovell Productions from seeing someone’s wedding video through fb and l fell in love with how it tells a story in the highlighted film. I didn’t even know the couple and yet l felt like l did. Only a Lovell wedding video can do that! It showed everyone what kind of couple they were, and you can see all the love radiate to friends and family. Just from one wedding video of theirs years ago and l knew then that when l get married they would be the ones to choose. I knew they were the people that should capture our special day for us and they would in turn give us a beautiful, perfect video that we would treasure for a lifetime.

When we met the Lovells the day of the wedding, l instantly felt comfortable with them! Sarah was with me and the girls while we were getting ready. She was so sweet as we talked about everything and anything. It truly touched me that she wanted to get to know me more as a person. No other wedding vendor did that! I didn’t feel like a client, but like a friend just catching up.

When we looked at our wedding video... we truly enjoyed getting to see everything from the little details of us sending kisses to each other as l walked down the aisle (which was so quick and yet that captured that!) to hearing our vows and seeing our familyand friends dancing. I loved getting to see shots of everyond that l didn’t get to see myself.
    Chandler and l are beyond amazed by the Lovells talents!! We showed our full feature video to our parents a few days ago and they were in tears, they loved it!! We can’t wait to show our kids one day!
    My advice is book them, you will be so happy you did, just as we are!!
    Natalie & Chandler

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2018

Justin and Sarah are one of the most professional wedding partners we hired. They book way in advance so I recommended booking them as one of your first vendors! They made us feel so at ease and their quality of work is second to none. They really captured the most special moments throughout the night, and we didn’t even know they were there. I’ve seen many other wedding videos and hybdo not compare to the Lovell’s. The video is something you will watch forever. I highly recommend the investment!

Sent on 08/23/2018

ALYSON · Married on 06/02/2018

The best decision we made during our wedding planning was investing in a videographer. Sarah and Justin felt like family on our wedding day and we could not have imagined anyone else capturing the best day of our lives. They are so professional, yet so fun and loving - you can truly see that they love what they do. We are blown away with the final videos of our special day and cannot even put into words how perfectly they captured it all. We were somewhat at a loss of what songs to incorporate into our feature film so we gave some artists we enjoy and Sarah nailed it with the song choices and pairing them perfectly to the scenes in the video. These two are insanely creative and very talented humans. We would recommend the Lovells over and over again and look forward to using them in the future to capture all the special moments of our lifetime to come!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Lovell Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Caitlyn Meyer
    Caitlyn Meyer Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everytime (and there have been many!) that I go back and watch the video from Jaclyn and Ethan's wedding, my eyes well up with tears. It was a pleasure working with you ladies throughout the day, and I know eveyone would agree when I say that the result, to say the least, was absolutely magical!

• Dhalia Edwards
    Dhalia Edwards Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lovell Productions are the best I’ve worked with. They capture every detail of your special day that you may have not even thought of. I would highly recommend them to capture your beautiful memories on film.

• Sunkissed Events
    Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

i just love working with Lovell Productions. Their style in cinematography is beyond words. You are amazed when you watch their work and see all of the shots they catch during the special day. From a classic bride to a DIY one, they are always able to catch the feeling and look.

• Chesapeake, 23321 See on map